More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

this is a computer game. its not microsoft.

ppl will get bored/annoyed and become a member, there not JUST GONNA QUIT OUT OF NO WHERE.

its been said 100 times and you keep coming up with some crappy excuse. people wont become a member if there happy.. why would they, cause if there happy they must be having fun, why would they want to become a member

First up, the part where you said about quitting out of nowhere. Tell that to well over half of the people I have met in the game.

About the happy people won't buy members, they are more likely to than the unhappy people. Every person I know who could not put up with F2P quit instead of getting a membership.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is amusing. :lol:

Hardy, you're kind of narrow-minded. Try to understand our point of view. At least try. You aren't always right, and I'm tempted to say you're always wrong.

incorrect - some will become a member and some will leave.. JaGeX doesn't care if a F2P leaves.. theres always new F2p'ers everyday, as long as they have new members.

no he is not.. some F2P might leave but BIG WHOOP Jagex wont care.. cause at least some of those people will become a member. Jagex gets new F2P'ers everyday! They also get new members everyday!

How do you know? You aren't Jagex. So :-$

And there's something called potential profit.

you forgot to quote this

some will become a member and some will leave.. JaGeX doesn't care if a F2P leaves.. theres always new F2p'ers everyday, as long as they have new members.

look up and read again

Maybe he did it on purpose? If you didn't know, there's a delete button on your keyboard. Amazing, isn't it?

bank sapce may be very very small part of members as you put it. but bank space add's up to all the other things been a member can get.

like more land, items so forth and bank space is in that list.

people become a member to get that extra package. more land items bank space so on

Okay. So the lands, quest, items and minigames add up to about 99% of the stuff you get out of membership. Bank space is 1%. Jagex takes away one-twentieth of that, and there's .05% less of a reason to become a member. So .05% person less members. Amazing. So much money lost.

And who becomes a member for bank space? Yeah, there's those select few...But not most people...

when ur F2P you have very little bank space (you dont need more anyways) and once you become a member you got lots of bank sapce, until your membership finishes and you got no space at all.. once again you will get annoyed and end up paying for membership again.. your not just gonna quit with all them items in your bank

Not everyone is uber-rich. ALL members pay for membership for a while and NONE have it FOREVER. Obviously, you can just drop all the member items when your membership runs out...But that can be a lot of money lost.

yes it will

You're funny.

this is a computer game. its not microsoft.

ppl will get bored/annoyed and become a member, there not JUST GONNA QUIT OUT OF NO WHERE.

its been said 100 times and you keep coming up with some crappy excuse. people wont become a member if there happy.. why would they, cause if there happy they must be having fun, why would they want to become a member

What does Microsoft have to do with anything. I thought you non-supporters were the ones saying "Jagex is a COMPANY".

And um...Just to let you know, not everyone becomes a member. Try to get your facts straight and MAYBE, just MAYBE, try to find out that some people have other things to do with that $5 a month than pay for a game.

And your final statement...The funniest thing I've heard all day. Happy people don't become members...It's so funny I can't come up with a response.

Kuroi_Ame, I'm not going to agree with you, but I'm not going to argue because I can actually understand your argument.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

i didn't say happy people dont become members, i said ppl that are happy must be having fun. so why would they need to become a member. trust me if that was false then Jagex would have given F2P'ers more bank sapce. but they wont cause they want you to be annoyed

i didn't say happy people dont become members, i said ppl that are happy must be having fun. so why would they need to become a member. trust me if that was false then Jagex would have given F2P'ers more bank sapce. but they wont cause they want you to be annoyed

but u implied that happy ppl dont bcom members

my bro said,"get a life" so i asked "where do i download that...

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

happy people will become members. but so will annoyed people. most happy people are having fun. so they wont want to become a member until they get bored. but people that are annoyed or just plain bored will probley become a member.

i became a member cause i did everything in F2P and became bored. i wouldn't want to become a member if im enjoying F2P

happy people will become members. but so will annoyed people. most happy people are having fun. so they wont want to become a member until they get bored. but people that are annoyed or just plain bored will probley become a member.

i became a member cause i did everything in F2P and became bored. i wouldn't want to become a member if im enjoying F2P

ther u go agen implieing that happy ppl dont become members (bold point)

usually if ther happy they dont get bored

i havent bcome bored i just want construction

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

read what i said again but this time read the first 5 words

u contradicted the first 5 words with the highlited and underlined post

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

ok look

F2P'ers will become members if tehre enjoying the game or if tehre bored and annoyed. but its easier for Jagex to get members that are fustrated and annoyed cause thewy dotn need to put updates in and all..

once you start playing the game your level 3. by the tiem your about lvl 55 combat you should have doen all teh F2P quest and done most of the things F2p has to offer. at that point you start to get bored and want to become a member.

if your enjoying the game its going to delay your membership. your not going to want to be a member as much as you wanted when you were bored.

ok look

F2P'ers will become members if tehre enjoying the game or if tehre bored and annoyed. but its easier for Jagex to get members that are fustrated and annoyed cause thewy dotn need to put updates in and all..

once you start playing the game your level 3. by the tiem your about lvl 55 combat you should have doen all teh F2P quest and done most of the things F2p has to offer. at that point you start to get bored and want to become a member.

if your enjoying the game its going to delay your membership. your not going to want to be a member as much as you wanted when you were bored.

if u have to be combat 55 to be bored and go mem then y am i still f2p and lvl 75!!

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

i didn't say you have to be lvl 55 to get bored but at the lvl you start to get bored. after finished dragon slayer.

jegex wants f2p to get bored so they become members

i didnt mean u had to be lvl 55 either i typed wrong thing and no ther is heeps to do on f2p without getting bored such as 99 stats and heaps of mony

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

After thinking about you guys don't really need more bankspace. Random event items are pointless drop them. Just keep the holiday items you need. I'm going back to f2p soon and I made a chart about how my bank space will be used up and I have like 10 spots left. All I have to do is re buy stuff like harpoons and cages each time I go fishing and hammer when I want to smith.

..Maybe a row though :wink:

Quit RuneScape :)

erkid"] Random event items are pointless drop them.

Umm heard bout the makeover mage and stuff? Well they wouldn't exist if the way uyou looked in runescape didn't matter.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I lost more than 80k in itens dropped just to have space to other stuff that don't keep for hole life (like the easter event)

SO IM IN! More Bank Space to f2ps!!!

blackmhween06,Zurutius.gif

My stats

siggymv6.png

Quited RuneScape-17 July 2007, Still fighting for f2p rights

Well excuse me, but I am QUITE bored attempting to train level 78 range in f2p. I am QUITE frustrated and annoyed with members stomping all over me because they paid and I didn't. Yet, am I a member? No. Do I want to be a member anytime soon? No, I don't.

and thats you and umm how many f2p'ers is there? you might want to remind me

ther r a lot of f2pers more than mems 4 shur

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

just so you know guys, bank space is meant to be restricting. even in members worlds, i might add. if you ever had enoguh time to add up all the different members items - probably in the 10s of thousands, and how much bank space we have, then you'll see the proportion of items to bank space is probably equal or even greater than in free to play.

and by the way, where did you get this statistic?

Now that you know the three types of Runescape citizens and what they have to store, I want you to think about this. 98% of the F2Pers in Runescape are all three at the same time.

This has probably been asked before, because this is a very unlikely statistic (most pkers, for example, are not skillers as well and vice versa). I'd be willing to wager that maybe 65 or 70 percent of runescape's ftp population is all three of those things, or is at least two of them (when i was ftp, i got obsessed with pking for a while and did nothing else, then went back to skilling and merchanting the stuff i got from my skilling). Also, when you're listing all the stuff the three classes of citizens have, you forget that if someone is a pker, skiller, and merchanter, they're going to merchant the stuff they pk and get from skilling, so those items are the same, not new. you can't put raw materials in the items for skillers and merchanters, then double count it if someone's a skiller and merchanter.

All in all, i do support. you make a convincing argument, and as i have a very high level ftp pure who's running out of bank space as well, i see the need. if 12 bank spaces would sate you for the next few years worth of ftp updates (that's not that many - like 3 a year) then i see no reason why jagex wouldn't give it to you other than their increasingly lame "you don't pay so you don't get updates" argument.

has anyone considered the possibility that lauren1211 is homosexual? anyone, anyone at all?

I'm sad to say that I will be inactive once more, for an unknown amount of time. I have had many recent RL issues to come up, and I need to get them straightened out. My sincerest apologies about the delayed rally information. I just can't find the time to get it planned out and hosted at the moment. There will be another rally, but it will probably be in the Summer. Just keep spreading the word of the campaign, so we can get a maximum turnout at the rally, whenever it is planned. :)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Well I definitely agree sign me down up left and right. More f2p bank space would get more people to enjoy the game more effectively, it would logically lead to more members in my opinion. The only reason why younger players aren't members is because of the payment -drrr right?- but it's true if your parents aren't rich enough to spoil you when you are young then you will probably remain f2p. I love f2p with its simplicity, more bank space would be a truly remarkable thing 100/100 support.