More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

I agree whole heartedly. I really like the way the bank can be organized also.

~Kaeloc

If anyone thinks he is someone, when he is no one. He deludes himself.

~Kaeloc...rebirth of the Phoenix

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a reason u dont get much as a f2p.

its cause u dont pay the $5 per month

if u want bank space try being a member

i finished all my quests and have tons of useful things in my bank with 4 rows to spare!

stop complaining, your lucky rs has free servers

Power9820000.png

there is a reason u dont get much as a f2p.

its cause u dont pay the $5 per month

if u want bank space try being a member

i finished all my quests and have tons of useful things in my bank with 4 rows to spare!

stop complaining, your lucky rs has free servers

wonder how runescape got up to over a million of members?

because it all started off with f2p

think about it no f2p at all in runescape think there was never f2p in runescape

do you think it would be still such a great game with this many members?

Gyroman25.gif

MORE BANK SPACE

WOOT!!!!!

my bro said,"get a life" so i asked "where do i download that...

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

you cant say members started of f2p.. so lets give all F2P'ers more bank space, capes and monster and items cause we cant pay/afford it.

you need to see thsi from a companys side.. you just DONT WANT TO you dont care if jagex is a company or not.

your lucky you can play rs for as much as you want. most games have a 14 day or 1 month trial then you have to pay.

like come on really.. how long has this thrad been going on.. theres threads liek this on lots of different website but yet jagex still ignores it....

your lucky rs has free servers

if rs didn't had free servers then it won't have loads of people paying if you didn't get it

f2pers are most important then members cuz we give stuffto jagex...

do you think that only members give money to them?

so you tought wrong... this is what gives money

If you get a fire staff (example) and you high alch it you will get money right? then you spend your GPs in other stuff (bought IN shop) then the money you spend to buy is aprox money that JaGeX will win

blackmhween06,Zurutius.gif

My stats

siggymv6.png

Quited RuneScape-17 July 2007, Still fighting for f2p rights

WE ARE NOT LUCKY FOR RS TO HAVE FREE SERVERS!! If Jagex had no free servers the income of members would decrees to 8% of what it is now!! They have to have a "demo" as some people call it, to get members interested. But a demo is like 1 lvl of a game that last like 24hours.

We DESERVE more bank space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad i got that out

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

WE ARE NOT LUCKY FOR RS TO HAVE FREE SERVERS!! If Jagex had no free servers the income of members would decrees to 8% of what it is now!! They have to have a "demo" as some people call it, to get members interested. But a demo is like 1 lvl of a game that last like 24hours.

We DESERVE more bank space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad i got that out

wow...nice reply 8-)

blackmhween06,Zurutius.gif

My stats

siggymv6.png

Quited RuneScape-17 July 2007, Still fighting for f2p rights

you cant say members started of f2p.. so lets give all F2P'ers more bank space, capes and monster and items cause we cant pay/afford it.

Once again. This is 12 bank spaces. Not every single member benefit. I don't know how you can't understand that.

you need to see thsi from a companys side.. you just DONT WANT TO you dont care if jagex is a company or not.

Unless you run a company, your argument is awful. Let's leave it to Jagex to decide if F2P should get bank space.

your lucky you can play rs for as much as you want. most games have a 14 day or 1 month trial then you have to pay.

Once again, this horrible argument. RuneScape is NOT MOST GAMES.

like come on really.. how long has this thrad been going on.. theres threads liek this on lots of different website but yet jagex still ignores it....

How long has the new bank layout thread been going on? Longer than this. Has it happened? No.

You lose.

You tell us Jagex is a company and we need to look from their point of view. For goodness sake...Just because Jagex is a company doesn't mean they can't and definitely should not give out any updates to F2P. Get that straight. Does F2P deserve it, or have they done anything for Jagex? Only Jagex knows. For once and for all, will you understand that you do not know everything and you aren't always right? <.<

You're starting to become annoying. You keep coming back, even though every single one of your arguments has been argued against, and you don't even bother to argue back. You're implying that we're right and you've lost the fight. So be a good loser and just go away for the sake of this thread. What do you think you'll prove by being annoying and repeating your same arguments over and over?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

wow.....you know guys - no MATTER WHAT members are gonna be stubborn self-centered people about how much THEY contribute to the game. Even if you had a genious come in here and tell them f2p deserves it they'll come up with another stupid reason why we dont. <.<

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

You get what yo pay for, dont like the small space, lack or things to do? Go buy a Visa Giftcard for like, 50 bucks and have many months of membership, dont come complaining that you want to keep all your holiday junk that you know you dont wear, and all that random event stuff you also know you dont wear. If you have bank issues, keep what you use, nothing more, having a stocked bank is needed and supplied for P2P.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

More bank space is a must!! I've been playing for over 4 years and I finially gave up and decided to sell half my bank out just so I could store more items :evil: I think Jagex needs to better understand us F2P players pay for the game in a sense, by that i'm talking about the ads. Also at one time there were no members to pay for the game it was all done by advertising, jagex did just fine keeping up without members then.

You can add me to the petition! \'

No, Jagex didn't do fine which is exactly why they made members. And how can you pay? The people who pay Jagex for those ads are the people from the companies of which those ads come from, please explain how you pay.

Now, I am f2p. But f2p does not need more bank space. If we ask for some now and Jagex give it so us then we are just going to keep asking for more updates. The simple fact is we don't pay. Us f2pers are lucky to have a free game at that. You see, holiday items can be dropped and re-collected from Diango at any time.

Now you have posted what the average bank would have? I doubt any one person would have every single type of ore. If they were good enough to mine rune I doubt they would have tin and copper. If they were only able to mine tin and copper I doubt they'd have rune ore in their bank. Same goes for logs, bars and fish. And it would be very rare to find someone with every single full set of random event clothing.

I am indeed an ex member, but I've been f2p for longer then I've been a member, and being an ex-member, I have it MUCH worse off. My bank is not only full, but overcrowded due to the members bank. Therefore I have no inventory space to keep my things.

Maybe 4 spaces of bank so that the last row could be complete, but no more then that. Also if you have trimmed armours and the like, why would you keep your old daggy armour?

happysigbp0.jpg

But f2p does not need more bank space. If we ask for some now and Jagex give it so us then we are just going to keep asking for more updates.
If you haven't noticed, F2P are already demanding everything under the sun. The only thing giving bank space to F2P would change is the amount of things they have left to ask for.

And it would be very rare to find someone with every single full set of random event clothing.
Well, you can add one to that, since I have them all.

Also if you have trimmed armours and the like, why would you keep your old daggy armour?
People with trimmed or God armors don't want to lose them while pking so they keep Rune or the like for pking, and use their trimmed/God armor for training and looking good.

But f2p does not need more bank space. If we ask for some now and Jagex give it so us then we are just going to keep asking for more updates.
If you haven't noticed, F2P are already demanding everything under the sun. The only thing giving bank space to F2P would change is the amount of things they have left to ask for.

And it would be very rare to find someone with every single full set of random event clothing.
Well, you can add one to that, since I have them all.

Also if you have trimmed armours and the like, why would you keep your old daggy armour?
People with trimmed or God armors don't want to lose them while pking so they keep Rune or the like for pking, and use their trimmed/God armor for training and looking good.

Thats why I said very rare. Also, if you aren't willing to lose trimmed armour in the wild then don't get it \'

Also, I can see why you would need SOME space, but in one of the rally pictures someone is yelling 'We deserve more space' yes you should get more space, but explain how we deserve it.

happysigbp0.jpg

some of you arrogant stubborn mems are sayin "just pay 5 bucks its not alot"

what about those of us that come from different countries. to me its what $7.50 and thats with credit card (i aint payin by credit card) and if try other methods its what 15 bucks

anyways all we want is 12 extra spaces!!!!

my bro said,"get a life" so i asked "where do i download that...

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

10a9170fde.gif

well now some people are making topics that go against this idea in the rants forum

just showing some of you this

LOL who could be botherd to make that? lol its funny. anyway i took a look at that thread.

The "They dont pay, they dont get updates" isn't bull, its a fact of life. its the same in real life!

i agree, i just a few days ago had to drop almost my whole bank just to go back to f2p

98% of teenagers surround their heads with rap music put this is in your signature if you're one of the 2% who stayed with rock (hardcore)

I'm P2P, but I will join this little campaign, since I know all about the "not enough space". One of the main reasons I joined P2P is 'cause of the extremely limited bankspace in F2P. I was getting more and more items that I needed to store, and I simply couldn't do it due to the limited space, which was in my opinion, false advertisement. I mean, don't show all that space if you can't even use it!!! <.<

I believe that F2P deserves the bank space just as much as P2P, even if it is just a line or two... They have stuff to store, too, you know! ::'

Zelos_1826.gif

zelos_1826.png

I believe that F2P deserves the bank space just as much as P2P, even if it is just a line or two... They have stuff to store, too, you know! ::'

"you get what you pay for, blah blah blah blah" :roll:

see, some P2P players actually think about others, like zelos

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Maybe add a feature much like the wardrobe in POH's to the Wise Old Man's house? You can store all of your random drops, including the sandwiches from the sandwich lady. Or atleast make it so that if you end up dieing with/dropping a random event item (Excluding sandwiches), the next time you get that particular random event the NPC asks if you would like it back after you complete the task required. For the mime you use your mastery of inference to know what the mime is asking you.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I'm P2P, but I will join this little campaign, since I know all about the "not enough space". One of the main reasons I joined P2P is 'cause of the extremely limited bankspace in F2P.

This is why Jagex won't give more bank space, because it brings people to members.

newscape300x50qz7.gif

grammar2gr8dxhn9.png

"If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything at all."

I dunno if you guys saw it, but JaGeX made a little flash animation showing a character struggling to put his stuff in a little chest the bank had reserved for him. He gets frustrated, then has an idea: He'll get members! He calls up, pays, and suddenly has this huge vault that fits many times the little chest he used to have. This is followed by text saying "Members Benefits: Click here!" This was an ad on runescape.com for a while I imagine, though I've only seen it once.

Personally, I kind of hate it.