Old School! Post Your Pictures!

elucin8er

Wish I still had RSC pics but the ones I took were many computers/hard drives ago. I remember first starting up and everybody raved about lobby fishing at Karamja (this was 02) finally worked out how to get there and swore id never leave because id never be able to find it again.

Ah so many of these pictures bring back memories! Those darn scorpions always used to give me trouble in dwarven mines, remember black armor being released and rushing to buy that. So many good memories, and also so many good friends made along the way, although Ive lost touch with most. A couple of the older friends I had were called Himmler and Goering and were brothers, wonder if those names are allowed nowadays? Good memories from many moons ago!

Plastic+Poet.png

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I tried that the day it came out, I remember walking into the bog, tumbling into the rock pit and have all those double digit splats on me, was scared so bad I didn't attempt it again for 3 months lol.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I tried that the day it came out, I remember walking into the bog, tumbling into the rock pit and have all those double digit splats on me, was scared so bad I didn't attempt it again for 3 months lol.

The agility rocks always got me.

God, I trained all the way to 50 thieving just to use the shortcut to avoid the rocks ...

And when I did it that time, I ended up going through all the rocks, spending all my food just like that. Got to the other side and then noticed the passageway, HAHAHA.

Luckily there was a worm hole spawn so I hopped a few worlds to resupply :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

The agility rocks always got me.

God, I trained all the way to 50 thieving just to use the shortcut to avoid the rocks ...

And when I did it that time, I ended up going through all the rocks, spending all my food just like that. Got to the other side and then noticed the passageway, HAHAHA.

Luckily there was a worm hole spawn so I hopped a few worlds to resupply :P

This prompted me to watch someone do Underground Pass on RSC (YT if not obvious lol). I had always thought U P on RS2 was archaic and probably pulled straight from Classic, but after watching that I don't know what to think...

2dgucz6.png

vzd3f5.pngdry.gif

Hardest quest ever.

i remember that was the last quest and without a doubt hardest quest i did before rs2 came. The only quest I didnt complete in RSC was Legends quest. That berblore level was just too high for me!

8,446 to 99 fishing 8/8/08                            54,341 to 99 invention
51,320 to 99 cooking 10/12/08
23,375 to 99 smithing 8/24/11

80,835 to 99 herblore 2/22/15

56,853 to 99 runecrafting 2/22/15

103,766 to 99 prayer on 5/19/15

83,700 to 99 mining on 9/27/15

74,165 to 99 crafting on 9/27/15

68,979 to 99 hunter on 3/7/16

83,592 to 99 thieving on 8/17/16

61,232 to 99 divination on 8/17/16

78,348 to 99 farming on 12/6/16

154,497 to 99 fletching on 12/31/2016

78,726 to 99 construction on 2/12/2017

187,239 to 99 firemaking on 2/20/2017

vzd3f5.png

Hardest quest ever. dry.gif

LMAO, I remember doing that back in the day. I had like 2 agility and I almost died from the agility traps, OMG! I was already high level but I didn't have teleport runes on me because of overconfidence so I had to call a friend to extract me from that awful place. :ohnoes:

I've managed to find some old pictures of mine I uploaded years ago, doing a quick google image search of my RSN, will post them once I've got my other tip.it account recovered. :D

[edit]

Posting this one for all the bots out there. Not sure what year this was (before rs2 beta) ... but this is when bots used to close the bank doors in Varrock and not let people in/out. :D There is also a bearded lady in this pic lol

macro5vk.png

Will post rest when I get my account back :)

[edit-2]

OK I guess I won't be posting the rest of them because my password reset request for my original account that I created in 2004 after scapebaord closed was denied. Back into the shadows I go.

vzd3f5.png

Hardest quest ever. dry.gif

LMAO, I remember doing that back in the day. I had like 2 agility and I almost died from the agility traps, OMG! I was already high level but I didn't have teleport runes on me because of overconfidence so I had to call a friend to extract me from that awful place. :ohnoes:

I started the quest back in 2003-2004, finished in 2010. icon_thumbsu.gif

I remember memorizing the grid also begging users for cake, because cake was free right outside the underground pass. laugh.gif

For those who remember him:

theoldnite.png

He used to be second overall after zezima right? Then he passed away, which is ironic because that guy in the pic is saying it :mellow:

That was back when there were only 3 Zezimas (I use his name synonymously with maxed players): Zezima, The Old Nite, and N0valyfe. Poor guy. He maxed his stats before construction came out. Then N0valyfe briefly overtook Zezima as number one for two weeks. Then hunter came out, and N0valyfe stopped playing and Zezima took the number one spot again, only to lose it forever when summoning came out.

2006, good times. Rares were stagnating alarmingly, Duke Freedom was in full operation, Leesters was still around, and Muggiwhplar wasn't banned yet.

2006 was the best... By far my favourite year in RuneScape.. And that screenshot is kind of creepy tbh o_O

Haha, yea, and theres lots of stuff going on in just 5 lines of chat. I also remember seeing Duke Freedom's bank picture, it was :shock:

omg this was the golden age of runescape. i miss it. :( good times.

NormaIize.png

For those who remember him:

theoldnite.png

He used to be second overall after zezima right? Then he passed away, which is ironic because that guy in the pic is saying it :mellow:

That was back when there were only 3 Zezimas (I use his name synonymously with maxed players): Zezima, The Old Nite, and N0valyfe. Poor guy. He maxed his stats before construction came out. Then N0valyfe briefly overtook Zezima as number one for two weeks. Then hunter came out, and N0valyfe stopped playing and Zezima took the number one spot again, only to lose it forever when summoning came out.

2006, good times. Rares were stagnating alarmingly, Duke Freedom was in full operation, Leesters was still around, and Muggiwhplar wasn't banned yet.

2006 was the best... By far my favourite year in RuneScape.. And that screenshot is kind of creepy tbh o_O

Haha, yea, and theres lots of stuff going on in just 5 lines of chat. I also remember seeing Duke Freedom's bank picture, it was :shock:

omg this was the golden age of runescape. i miss it. :( good times.

Who doesn't miss those times? They were the best.