• 1 month later...
  • Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rs2 Santa hat prices. Chaos runes were about 400 per <3:

goodchaosrunedealkz3.gif

Oh... My.... God....

(You should have picked the easter eggs up by the way. :P)

Lol, yeah I shoulda. Although back then I think you got teleported from Elvargs room, and there was no time to run out of combat and pick em up without spamming my food. Elvarg used to hurt.

Bump for the new year. I saw several people mention this topic, some trying to direct people to it. Hopefully now it'll be more easier to find for a few days.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

spellerror412.png

raugetsowned1.png

p01r.gif

magicent1.png

jun5pkriot1.png

gravestoneplace1.jpg

gda1.png

edgeearth1.png

ec1.png

99s2.png

Not nearly as old-school as some other pictures on this thread, but they're all pre-RSHD, and most are pre-summoning/pre-hunter.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Some of this isn't that old.. but oh well.

WWorld2.jpg?t=1263619395

World 2.

mypk.jpg

Pking? :unsure:

yaydeadguy.jpg

Dead man's loot. Got those rune boots which were about 200k-300k at the time. :thumbsup:

RSshot.jpg

Old barrows setup I guess.

screenshot2.jpg

Pretty sure I took this one cause I wanted a picture of when the barrows guy popped up.

playingrs.jpg

Hittin' high. 8-)

droppartyme2.png

This was a massive drop party where people were supposedly dropping rares. It sucked because all I got were some burnt swordies and a harralander. People were like, "OMG white p hat!!!" and piled something I didn't have the chance to see. :(

EDIT: That noob in Torags and holding the Pharoah's sceptre is me. That was my fashion show outfit that I wore to the first and second TET events. I got mad after the second event because I was young and stupid and was mad because I lost. :rolleyes:

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Wow, nice screenshots everyone, I wish I took some more, but I had a computer wipe not too long ago.

Oh well, these images really take me back. :thumbsup:

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

• 1 month later...

I do remember barrows coming out, but I was pretty young then, so I had no idea how to screen-shot, I have a few early ones, though. (Couldn't crop to save my life though :rolleyes: )

LookImRich-1.png

^ Fake I did, look at the gloves. They are the black ones from RFD, shortly after that came out.

86hp-1.jpg

^ I believe I just had learned how to take pictures, so I got fancy with it :P

DHmaxes.png

^Sadly, I can only hit 20 above that with DH Nowadays (83 Strength at the time, 91 current)

Weak.png

Old login screen, I got omgwtfbbq'd (I've since changed my password :P)

Myattempt4firecapelvl94-1.png

^ As you can see, I was pretty excited that I had made it that far :P I believe I lasted until my ppots ran out.

nightoutpits.jpg

^ Me and a friend messin' around :P

Spaz4010.png

I don't have many screenshots (anymore :() from before 2005. I used to have HEAPS! Not sure where they went.. but here are a few:

5 June, 2oo5 -

99fletchingmm0.png

1 December, 2oo6 -

picture2ym3.png

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

For those who remember him:

theoldnite.png

He used to be second overall after zezima right? Then he passed away, which is ironic because that guy in the pic is saying it :mellow:

That was back when there were only 3 Zezimas (I use his name synonymously with maxed players): Zezima, The Old Nite, and N0valyfe. Poor guy. He maxed his stats before construction came out. Then N0valyfe briefly overtook Zezima as number one for two weeks. Then hunter came out, and N0valyfe stopped playing and Zezima took the number one spot again, only to lose it forever when summoning came out.

2006, good times. Rares were stagnating alarmingly, Duke Freedom was in full operation, Leesters was still around, and Muggiwhplar wasn't banned yet.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

theoldnite.png

He used to be second overall after zezima right? Then he passed away, which is ironic because that guy in the pic is saying it :mellow:

That was back when there were only 3 Zezimas (I use his name synonymously with maxed players): Zezima, The Old Nite, and N0valyfe. Poor guy. He maxed his stats before construction came out. Then N0valyfe briefly overtook Zezima as number one for two weeks. Then hunter came out, and N0valyfe stopped playing and Zezima took the number one spot again, only to lose it forever when summoning came out.

2006, good times. Rares were stagnating alarmingly, Duke Freedom was in full operation, Leesters was still around, and Muggiwhplar wasn't banned yet.

2006 was the best... By far my favourite year in RuneScape.. And that screenshot is kind of creepy tbh o_O

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

What ever did happen to Leesters? I remember him making the original archive of wisdom, and thinking to myself, that really should be a forum of it's own. Also remember him for his "bank of doubles" got 2 d chains ( when they were 15 mil each ) just for the withdraw convenience and look :P Never heard what happened to Duke Freedom also. I quit around that time so last I remember they were both in full force. Upon my return so many faces gone :(

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

:cry: i just shed a tear :(

oh the good old days

I just couldn't help it, hadn't logged in in 3 years, but this thread was worth it. i'll try and remember to post some of my old pics here later.

Also, there should have been a rule not to post anything from new RS, otherwise, the name of thread "old school" kind of loses it's meaning :)

Playing since February 2003

Ssamriga.png

Wish I played in 2006 and before, seems much better than 08/09 was

It really wasn't. But we all get that powerful nostalgia grip whenever we view old photos. Even though Runescape used to suck even more, I'd give my entire account to play for an hour of 2006-scape, with 2006-people D:

wl7w9j.png

theoldnite.png

2006 was the best... By far my favourite year in RuneScape.. And that screenshot is kind of creepy tbh o_O

Haha, yea, and theres lots of stuff going on in just 5 lines of chat. I also remember seeing Duke Freedom's bank picture, it was :shock:

Staurolite.png

Not my oldest picture, but definitely one of my older ones from when I first got members:

kbdkill.png

I'm trying to dig up even older ones...

Found as I was typing this up:

Old Wildy "Snowball fight"

snowballfite.png

This is probably my oldest picture:

woodcutting2.png

Falador when it was first "updated"

topoftheworld.png

and I think this was when wildy obelisks were first released, and everyone checking them out

pic_new.png

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

What ever did happen to Leesters? I remember him making the original archive of wisdom, and thinking to myself, that really should be a forum of it's own. Also remember him for his "bank of doubles" got 2 d chains ( when they were 15 mil each ) just for the withdraw convenience and look :P Never heard what happened to Duke Freedom also. I quit around that time so last I remember they were both in full force. Upon my return so many faces gone :(

Saw Leesters in game about a month ago in Edge bank.

Duke Freedom got banned for selling gold IRL (he sold >$100 worth once for textbooks)

yes.png

Some images from 2005 - 2007

The bot era:

botsfrontier.png

See through bank glitch, lasted for 5 minutes possibly due to lag:

seethroughbank.png

2006 lesser demons:

lesserdemon2006.png

"I'd rather bear the comments people say to insult ya, then to poison my skin and erase my culture " - Deep Foundation

I had 3rd age back when it was considered junk. :P

ame6xc.jpg

Um no mask in the equipment screen but you're wearing one :blink:

I pretended to be a demon instead of a human back then. :P

Was the Tip.It Demon, good times.