Old School! Post Your Pictures!

elucin8er

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too old. I used to have old pictures,but my computer has crashed several times and its not in my backup lol.

I guess I'll post some historic stuff :unsure:

07dec10212308.png

When Jagex announced no more free trade or pking

07dec08130902.png

Tip.it's MSSW3 (how am i the only guy talking in the pic? 0.0)

08jan28191330.png

Syzygy max's f2p for the first time

1288581197250-1.jpg

Sorry, I've nothing superiorly old, although I've played since before RC. The lack of older pictures is likely because I didn't even know about the printscreen button way back then.

Here's a few that are at least a couple of years before HD.

352eq07.png

2ry68vn.png

fd7l7c.png

2w5r5hl.png

2z5isrr.png

2b5mpx.png

Apologies if the thickness of the dust isn't to your liking. :smile:

2dgucz6.png

f2plist1as6yg1.jpg

total_900.JPG

Tip.it glory:D

06_jaan_13_-_17.14.03.png

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice thread.

Only wish I had something to contribute. :( You'd think starting in April 2001 I'd have some sweet pics of back then, but I never took many screenshots and the ones I did take are long gone on some forgotten hard drive. The only picture that I know of that includes me is the infamous Everdred 99 woodcutting picture with me yelling in it (and with thousands of people over the years assuming it was me, and not Everdred, that got 99 Woodcutting).

All this time (8 and a half years) and I only have 1600 total to show for it? I suck.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

Very nice thread.

Only wish I had something to contribute. :( You'd think starting in April 2001 I'd have some sweet pics of back then, but I never took many screenshots and the ones I did take are long gone on some forgotten hard drive. The only picture that I know of that includes me is the infamous Everdred 99 woodcutting picture with me yelling in it (and with thousands of people over the years assuming it was me, and not Everdred, that got 99 Woodcutting).

All this time (8 and a half years) and I only have 1600 total to show for it? I suck.

Nah you have a life and leveled when it was actually hard.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Very nice thread.

hey matt u dont suck. cuz if u suck i suck :P

randomsi.jpg

then that pic is me, lovell, oergg, bewareofmef and a few others. That might have been after Bewares wedding.

Now after RSC reopening i seen many of those names also there...Oergg, Hehasnoidea, Maniac 666, Zar Family

Ah, this topic brings back a lot of memories.. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from back then since I never even thought of saving any :(

Even if I would have saved pictures I probably would have lost them by now..

OMG had a laugh when browsing this forum.

I'll see if my friend still has the picture where he and I have pulled enough to fill up our inventories with P hats..

WildernessGuardSigmadebyFir.gif

Feel free to stop by our community for lots of new experiences, alot of new friendly faces and proffesional ingame experience.

Visit us at:

WG forums

WG Memberlist

Not really old... my old pics are on my computer back home. Here's what I could find off my photobucket account.

Back in the day of w16 airs...

100kairs.jpg

Oh, pro stats. Look at that farming.

rsme.jpg

Interesting story. The guy I am messaging (my RL friend Pete) got me into runecraft just after this picture was taken. Like... just minutes afterward.

rspic---me.jpg

Hot.

1500total.jpg

Santa, easter 2007?

buysanta.jpg

First day of hunter

30hunting.jpg

My first barrows drop (and coincidentally my most recent also)

toraghelm.jpg

Woo yeah. pro rc.

fc75.jpg

lalalasig2.png

44 RC on Saturday November 18, 2006 at 9:06:10 PM EST - 70 RC on July 20, 2009 Haha (72 now)

44rc.png

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Santa, easter 2007?

buysanta.jpg

Santa2.png

I win. I'm not sure on the date of that picture though. Someone who's better at keeping track of prices could probably guess it in the ballpark if they wanted.

Anyways, I'm not sure if I've posted here so here's a few pictures of mine...

1500 Skill Total

85Strand1500ST.png

7,777,777exp in Fletching

7777777FletchingExp.png

100 Combat for me

100combat.png

When the TzHaar place got it's 1st graphic update

86Defence.png

Lastly, when I achieved 50M total EXP

50MTotalExp.png

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Santa, easter 2007?

buysanta.jpg

Santa2.png

I win. I'm not sure on the date of that picture though. Someone who's better at keeping track of prices could probably guess it in the ballpark if they wanted.

Darn, I didn't take a picture when i bought my first santa for 350k and full rune in 2004 (and resold the next year for 2k yew logs + full addy g)

I'm loving the old pics. I never really expected I would be 'old school,' especially when I registered for these forums amidst all the scapeboarders and 2001-2002 high-ranked veterans.

lalalasig2.png

unfortunately i didnt take many screen shots when i first began but these are around 3- 4 years old. all taken by me

froobs2kb.gif

Next time you claim to take one of the coolest pictures in rs history make sure that the person that actually took the picture doesn't use the forums.

the original, THANK YOU.

froobishmodsmg4.png

THIS is the coolest runescape picture ever, kthanxbai.

071003frizoidja9.png

Lol, where did you go?

Edit: Oh, you haven't logged on since 2007. I SAW YOU LOG ONTO RS LAST WEEK.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Lol after checking out current prices, I'm going to re-link my initial pictures again.

THOSE ARE EASTER EGGS on my dead friends pile. He brought around 7 for dragon slayer quest. I didn't pick them up because they weren't worth it@@@@@@

elucin8erclassic2uy8.png

Rs2 Santa hat prices. Chaos runes were about 400 per <3:

goodchaosrunedealkz3.gif

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats