guys wearing dragon skirts is it...

2handeddagger

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i really don't like the look of the skirts, and refrain from wearing them at any time. I can accept the barrows skirts though because they actually match the rest of the armor on a male character, whilst other skirts for dragon and below do not look good with the rest of the armor, in my opinion.

Mystical.

Mystical+Jin.png

is it weird in your opion for guys to wear dragon skirts.

i dont think it is cause d skirts are 700k and dragon legs are like 2.3m and they give like the same defense bonus

what do you think about it post your thoughts

For you, it'd be a dragon kilt :)

Actually, iirc, armoured skirts were often worn by footsoldiers, as they were easier to move in then armoured legs, and easier to smith.

Meh, it's up to you-I did it for a while, and have yet to own dragon legs (and probubly never will if the skirt stays cheaper :P).

I wear one, I think dragon legs look god awful

im going to have to agree with you trixstar, the legs its like they hug your legs, i like the knee joint. but the way they hug your butt, is a little fruity. but the skirt, just another issue. i seriously think the dragon skirt had alot my thought put into it. but they just dont line up properly or something.

Well to be honest, Roman Knights Wore Skirts. some scotish People that are Male Wear Skirts, There is Nothing Wrong With it but Skirt is more Ment for a Female, i see no reason why it cant be For Both Genders. its like saying that Certain armours Are for males only. its not Tru its just become a Custom that the Females Wear Skirts. so i think the Economy and Society of Runescape Judge to much upon Gender References as to who can wear what.

Head Gen of -=ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâæAge Of LegendsÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâæ=- Clan

WhiteKnightMaster.jpg

SirAram.png

Irish men wear kilts and I'm Irish, so I have the right to wear a skirt.

I hate you........... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Im actually Irish i live in ireland and we DO NOT WEAR KILTS

grrr.

I was kinda confused on what fgfyt said :-s Maybe he lives in scottish Ireland :XD:

Its a minigame. The first person to catch him gets a Klondike Bar and a handshake from Chuck Norris. Watch out those 2 combined may have adverse effects.

If I understand it right, wearing dragon skirt is weird and wearing barrows skirts proves that you have made it as a fighter!

Please explain why 1 skirt is weird and another is normal.

If shops all over the world would only sell black skirts and no more black pants, from then on it would be normal for guys to wear skirts?

In this game if you want to do all quests, your character was a girl for at least a short time!

I got a dragon skirt long time ago when I did not have millions to spare and i see no reason to buy those legs now.

I like to play the scottish knight with initiate helm and plate with my dragon kilt!!!!!!!

2100+ total 3rd best skiller ever at 99 combat (maybe the best, highest total below 100 cb)

99 Cook 99 Fletch 99 Woodcut 99 Firemaking 99 Range 99 Mage 99 Thief 99 Fish 99 Agility 99 Mining 99 Runecrafting 99 Hp 99 Slayer 99 Smith 99 Hunt 99 Construction 99 Craft 99 Farming

Well that depends, are you going to let your own pride cost you well over 1mil? I personally can't afford to throw my money about so lightly so I wore a skirt when I could.

In real life wjere I live it indeed would be.... Disturbing, but in a game where you don't know nearly anyone I frankly don't mind it at all. So what if a child (I'd really expect older persons to be a bit more mature and not find this amusing) somewhere across the world laughs at me?

~Philip

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|