What's the highest amount of bars you have smelted?

SwreeTak

First of all:

Sorry all admins and moderaters if this maybe is wrong forum to post this and maybe is a pointless topic.

What's the highest amount of bars you have smelted? And what sort of bars was it? Why did you do it? To sell it for money, for making something out of them and then maybe sell the things for money, or maybe just for the xp and then use it youself?

Myself I'm smelting steel bars, I have ores for 3k of them, and then I'm going to sell them for money to some player who want them for xp when doing something out of them.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Mine was 1k mithril bars, it was to buy my full rune (g), but i was hacked and lost those bars.

"hasta la victoria siempre."

Beated Monkey madness lvl76.

Beated haunted mine at lvl 77.

cmb +75 and total +930 all stats +46 before p2p.

Al f2p stats +50 (15/02/08)

4.5k steel bars. Sold it for 2.7m to buy my 2nd full zammy, after my first full zammy got scammed :wall:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

15 thousand steel bars. On RSC, where you had to click each ore, and then bank and withdraw in singles #-o

thats killer how long did it take to uncert them all?

the most i smelted was 1k gold ore for 54 smithign and 50 crafting

Dragon drops - 2

visage drops- 1

barrow drops - 5

thats killer how long did it take to uncert them all?

Heh, I'd nearly forgotten that part. Thankfully, I'd mined the iron myself and some of the coal, and had someone who sold ores and not certs. Certing them though, yowzers >.<

Makes me really appreciate the pioneers of smithing, like Dmonik, getting there so quickly.