Did you enjoy being new to the game more than you do now?

abyssalreaper

Back when you were starting the game, everything was new and exciting, fun and adventurous lands to discover. Now you know everything, travled the entire land and nothing suprises you or excites you from the game anymore, sure back then there were those annoying people who came up to you and always yelled "n00b" but do you think despite that it was better than being experienced in the game and knowing everything in the game? *Note this is particularly aimed at f2pers and no I'm not saying Jagex doesn't give us updates*

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

Without doubt. I thought it might be the same if I made a new character now, but it's not.

Mind you, it's the same with all MMORPGs for me.

I would have to disagrea. When ever i get boared of RS, about once a month, there is always one thing i can count on to bring me back, starting a new charicter. That is what always gives me a chance to try something different. ofcorse it will be different when i have tryed everything, and i almost have. after 4 years, theres not much more do do as f2p

Once an opinion is formed the truth is irelivant.

watergodff0.jpg

i wasnt talkig to players in over a week... (lvl 40) my english was verry bad at that time :)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

defently no. If I ever get boried I keep myself occupayed by aimed for the next best armor set. Infact if I wasnt saving up for full zammy RIGHT NOW I probaly wouldnt even be posting. After zammy Ill go for sara, then mage t, the mage g the studded g ( is there sttudded t? idk) yes yes yes...everything is undercontrol......I hope

For me it's a case of you want what you don't have... Being new to the game i wanted to understand where to go what to do, was desperate for the experience and knowledge. Now I wish I could think back to when the world seemed enormous, there were so many unknown aspects. Whichever one I chose, the grass would be greener on the other side.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

Well... remember the good ol' days when it took us all only 83 experience points to get from level 1 to level 2? And now that we're so much higher, it requires at least 50,000 expierence points...

Sure, I do miss some of the shnoobish days, but being able to hit double-digits is pretty awesome too.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I definitely enjoyed the game more when i first started since everything was new. I may not have been able to do as much as i am now but now all i ever do is focus train a skill until i reach the goal i set and then move onto the next skill (currently ranging at mossies from 70 to 80), which gets very boring. However, once i accomplish all my f2p goals and finally take the big step and become a member i'm sure i'll get that enjoyment back again.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

I liked playing at the beginning..

It was easy to make new friends, mostly cause they were new too, and not alot of them were jerks who would say, 'L0L OMG LIEK U R DA NUB!1!'

But I still like playing now, I'm more patient, and I've done alot of stuff in a short time.

Wha.. What..? Where am I?

Without doubt. I thought it might be the same if I made a new character now, but it's not.

So you sing [developmentally delayed]ed songs about other games too???. Back on topic, yea the game totally owned back when I was a newb. I'm still F2P and probably will remain so for my entire life.

I don't miss the time when I didn't know anything. Sure, it was very exiting, but I very often became killed, I did lose my money alot of times and I was also lost all the time, before i bought a newcommer map. So I prefer to have played the game a while, beacuse then I know how the game works and process in the game :) , even if it's not so exciting anymore.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

the game was kinda slow in the beginning and it's annoying to see "0s" whenever u try to hit a goblin.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

The excitement will return when f2pers turn members but i do miss good old days when i was a newb

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I know more about the game now.

Wich makes it better.

Used to walk around for a week to find out where i get my wmall net back :XD:

But I miss the good old non-busy worlds.

(When I was finally able to enter the mining guild their only were 3 people! And that was usual back then :( )

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

So you sing mentally challenged songs about other games too???.

Ooo, big man. Make sly comments on every thread, well done =D>

I'd say that both are good, as a low level everything is new , but so many things were unavaliable, compared to now where almost anything in the game is my playground (note the almost word) . Leveling up at the low end didn't seem that glorious , but now each hard earned level is almost a cause for celebration

magicaltrevorst2.jpg

So you sing mentally challenged songs about other games too???. Back on topic, yea the game totally owned back when I was a newb. I'm still F2P and probably will remain so for my entire life.

Whats so mentally challenged about making up songs for fun and to make people laugh? (I'm a big fan of Bubsas music btw :P)

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

Yes, and the reason it was funner when i was a low level is that everything seemed so simple.. Probably the best part of the game was learning everything, figuring out how to craft runes, learning just how that air talisman worked, wondering what the difference between attack and strength was, learning what the wilderness level meant, trying to understand what the word "noob" means, and just exploring the vast landscape looking for quests, experience, and money.

welcometors8xn.png

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

i was always pick on by all the so called "non-noobs" when i started out but i was young and i didnt know what they were saying \'

i miss thoses days because i forgot to get my scythe my bunny ears and my phats ><

A dragon is only a lizard with a Diploma