Addition to Mining Guild - 60+ Support [Pics Added]

NJE03

i looked trough all of ur suggestions, but i liked this one most, the others were cool, the extra pin on equipment is cool as well, but this one is just the best out of them.

support!

Thank you Duncan! :)

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mining giuld definatly needs an update.

All the ideas here are great allthough I think that a furnace and or anvil right in the mines is a bit to much to ask for (we can still cross our fingers though :pray: ).

I would be happy if they just added a couple addy, a few more mith ores and had a few less coal rocks to balance it out.

,,..-~`ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï\ Happy Mining /ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï`~-..,,

|______.\goldhawk co/.______|

bump

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

bump

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Slightly off-topic:

bump

No interesting quips?

No "Hey, is there anyone else or am I blowing air out my mouth for nothing here?"-type of statement or query?

Come on, man, you can do a better bump than that! (LOL!!! :lol: ... BTW, free bumpage...)

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I support.

I have an idea which might be good to share with you guys...

Since some players say that its too easy to get or something bad about your idea, I will make it somehow harder and further to mine them.

Idea:

From the mining guild ladder and door there will be 3 tin rock and copper rock, 6 iron rock, 20 coal rock and 10 mithril rock.

There will have another door which needs 70 mining to go in.

Theres 25 coal rock and 5 adamantite rock.

At the very end of it there will be another door which needs 85 mining to go in.

There will be 30 coal rock and 3 rune rock.

Now from the very start to the very end to mine rune rock will need to take quite awhile so there should have no more complains.

I wanted to add more mithril and adamantite rocks but it seems that if I put too much then others will start nagging again.

I'll just keep to this amount until everyone agrees that this is too little.

FTP player.

Goal:

85/90 smithing. 12,000,000/100,000,000 coins.

Total hacked and scammed losses:

1 billion coins +/- (Not in today's currency).

Hope it'd be F2P too. :P

It would need to be F2P also.

Would finally help balance out the F2P/P2P competition, and would finally put an end to all these "It is only in the wildi on F2P" complaints that make me roll my eyes :roll: even though I understand and sympathize.

If Jagex, both as its' comprising individuals and as a company both wish to see more money poured into them, they have a lot to fix about F2P before more will pay for P2P. People who see a broken game in F2P are usually repelled from entering P2P. Goes to explain why there's like 9 times the accounts in F2P than in P2P.

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I think it's a good idea, to an extent, but not very well thought out. Adamant and rune ores shouldn't be easy to obtain because of the high levels requiered to mine them.

Rune rocks are fine as they are. It's the last ore you can mine and therefore should be difficult to obtain (or in the case of the Hero's guild rock, difficult to obtain a lot). Do not get me wrong. I think that on the 2nd and 3rd levels there definitely should be more mithril rocks and perhaps even a couple adamant rocks... but the rock count you suggest is a bit high in my opinion.

Actually, now that I think of it, 1 rune rock in the 3rd level might not be that bad of an idea. The constant crowd of people sitting around it to get the ore would pretty much nullify it's location ::' .

good suggestion overall, though. As big as the mining guild is already, I still find it quite over packed at times.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

I think it's a good idea, to an extent, but not very well thought out. Adamant and rune ores shouldn't be easy to obtain because of the high levels requiered to mine them.

I don't think you have a good grasp of how difficult of a skill mining is. 90 mining is no easy task.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

I don't think you have a good grasp of how difficult of a skill mining is. 90 mining is no easy task.

It should be easy if they power mine.

Yet again it will still take afew days.

FTP player.

Goal:

85/90 smithing. 12,000,000/100,000,000 coins.

Total hacked and scammed losses:

1 billion coins +/- (Not in today's currency).

It would take much more than a mere few days unless you are playing 24/7. And power mining is not easy at all, it is tedious and boring as hell.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Mining is probably the most boring skill. It also requies the most concentration. And 90 mining does not take a few days. Even if you are playing 24/7 like Nje said, it would probably take about a week.

If 90 mining is so easy, then go and get it.

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Special Alert to any Mods reading this post:

Please avoid editing. I'm just discussing with the use of opinions and theories.

================================================

Mining is probably the most boring skill. It also requies the most concentration. And 90 mining does not take a few days. Even if you are playing 24/7 like Nje said, it would probably take about a week.

If 90 mining is so easy, then go and get it.

I just checked the stats on PrOfEsIoNaL's RSN, "Carbine Siao"... It only has a laughable mining level that is basically down in my territory. In my opinion, they'd need a macro program to pull off what they speak of within 3 weeks. Since macro programs are illegal (which is one reason I've never gotten near such programs), it will take them more like 6 months to have any chance of touching close, especially even if they tried to 24/7 no-life it. To be honest, they're looking at around 1 year before they'll see 90 mining, if they don't throw away their life. Heck, I decided to go after putting fishing in the lead instead for that reason.

BTW, it took about 2.17 years, even with a life that prevents going P2P, for me to get the stats I have right now. So I do have some idea of what I'm speaking of. See ya later, folks... I got a headache. -.-

~Mr. Devnull

It took me about 2 month of playing a few hours per day powermineing from 72-85 which is about 2m exp.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Anyone have view?

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

I like this idea.I would love to see a mining guild like this.

~Xim

Maybe someday it can become reality.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif