Addition to Mining Guild - 60+ Support [Pics Added]

NJE03

i found it, though its not that great, thought i worked it out better :?

well heres the link:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=555161&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great idea. but take out the rune ores on the 3rd level. 5 addys on the 2nd and 3 on the third.
Many people seem against rune. :-k

The reason I chose to put it in is to give nice reward for lv90 mining. But I do understand what you mean.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

This would be a good idea-just there shouldn't be so many addy ores, and there shouldnt be rune ores at all. The whole point of getting rune ores in F2P is that there is a risk(wildy), so if they had rune ores in the mining guild-everyone would ignore the wildy. More people would be mining rune ores-and the prices would drastically go down-affecting runescape economy.

Not really.

There's already 4 non-wildy rune rocks and still the wildy spot is the most used one as most people got access to it and it's still faster place for a miner than hero guild for example. People mine runite at places where they can get it fastest. A new non-wildy rune rock wouldn't change the fact that wildy was the most used one, but it would make it more minable during peak hours.

Also the fact that due high alch prices, rune ores really can't go any lower than they currently are. This means that rune item prices wouldn't change and rune ore prices would stay at the same. The normal rule of icreased supply affecting to the prices doesn't work here because of high alching.

Personally I'd add max 1 rune ore there as after all it would be the only non-wildy spot which doesn't require any quests. Extra addy rocks would be more than welcome tho.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I think the mining guild should consist of 3 levels, the first would be the current mining guild which requires 60 mining. I think that there should be 2 more lower levels to it, one requiring 70 mining and one requiring 90 mining.

The second level (lvl 70 mining) would have in it 7 adament ore and 20 coal ore as well as a ladder leading directly to the surface such as the one in security stronghold. The third level (90 mining) would have 3 rune ore, 5 adament, 8 mithril and 15 coal. This level would also have a ladder leading to surface.

Note: I understand many people feel the number of ore is too great. This is just rough idea currently.

Well there it is, feel free to discuss or suggest additional add on.

NJEO3, I support your suggestion at the rock levels you currently have published on your post, which I have quoted above.

The economy needs to take a nose dive until such time as the autoers and macroers leave due to what they are doing being fully not profitable, which will then actively force a regrowth in the economy into what it should be.

(Plus, this will have the effect of allowing Jagex to get rid of some of the updates that hurt honest players. You know which ones I mean.)

~Mr. Delta Varuna Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

This would be a good idea-just there shouldn't be so many addy ores, and there shouldnt be rune ores at all. The whole point of getting rune ores in F2P is that there is a risk(wildy), so if they had rune ores in the mining guild-everyone would ignore the wildy. More people would be mining rune ores-and the prices would drastically go down-affecting runescape economy.

Not really.

There's already 4 non-wildy rune rocks and still the wildy spot is the most used one as most people got access to it and it's still faster place for a miner than hero guild for example. People mine runite at places where they can get it fastest. A new non-wildy rune rock wouldn't change the fact that wildy was the most used one, but it would make it more minable during peak hours.

Also the fact that due high alch prices, rune ores really can't go any lower than they currently are. This means that rune item prices wouldn't change and rune ore prices would stay at the same. The normal rule of icreased supply affecting to the prices doesn't work here because of high alching.

Personally I'd add max 1 rune ore there as after all it would be the only non-wildy spot which doesn't require any quests. Extra addy rocks would be more than welcome tho.

There you have it, alchemy limits the price from going below a certain point. Well said. =D>

I think the mining guild should consist of 3 levels, the first would be the current mining guild which requires 60 mining. I think that there should be 2 more lower levels to it, one requiring 70 mining and one requiring 90 mining.

The second level (lvl 70 mining) would have in it 7 adament ore and 20 coal ore as well as a ladder leading directly to the surface such as the one in security stronghold. The third level (90 mining) would have 3 rune ore, 5 adament, 8 mithril and 15 coal. This level would also have a ladder leading to surface.

Note: I understand many people feel the number of ore is too great. This is just rough idea currently.

Well there it is, feel free to discuss or suggest additional add on.

NJEO3, I support your suggestion at the rock levels you currently have published on your post, which I have quoted above.

The economy needs to take a nose dive until such time as the autoers and macroers leave due to what they are doing being fully not profitable, which will then actively force a regrowth in the economy into what it should be.

(Plus, this will have the effect of allowing Jagex to get rid of some of the updates that hurt honest players. You know which ones I mean.)

~Mr. Delta Varuna Devnull

You make an excellent point. It is highly unlikely that most autoer will ever reach high enough levels to gain access to these areas before being banned therefore they would potentially be at a disadvantage.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Not really.

oh I get it now...Because the difference between high alch price and street price of rune armor is so slim, there is no room to go down. Thus extra rune rocks would have very little impact, if at all on the economy.

Since that is the case, then I go back on my last post saying there should be no rune rock.

Maybe one or two rocks here would be nice since the expected rune ore price would be like 10-11k per ore. Below that and then rune smithers could just alch their stuff. It also means that the wildy rocks might be freed up a little bit.

But then again, 90 mining....only 3000 people with that out of a possible 18000 rune miners. How about the req'd level at 87 mining? That is about 8000 people or about half the rune miners.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

Not really.

oh I get it now...Because the difference between high alch price and street price of rune armor is so slim, there is no room to go down. Thus extra rune rocks would have very little impact, if at all on the economy.

Since that is the case, then I go back on my last post saying there should be no rune rock.

Maybe one or two rocks here would be nice since the expected rune ore price would be like 10-11k per ore. Below that and then rune smithers could just alch their stuff. It also means that the wildy rocks might be freed up a little bit.

But then again, 90 mining....only 3000 people with that out of a possible 18000 rune miners. How about the req'd level at 87 mining? That is about 8000 people or about half the rune miners.

87? that is not a good number. Maybe 8000 people have it currently but in time that will change. It should be a nice even number like 90.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Not really.

87? that is not a good number. Maybe 8000 people have it currently but in time that will change. It should be a nice even number like 90.

edit:oops clicked on the wrong button. my bad

100% F2P

anim7.png

Umm... I don't really like to make anyone down by his/her suggestion but sorry I have to disagree with your addition to the Mining Guild as I think it is enough the way it is :).
Don't worry about it, that is your opinion. Though would you care to elaborate on why you don't like the idea?

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

no rune rocks out of wildy. If you take the rocks out, I support. Maybe add some iron so I can power mine without noobs yelling at me for 1 hitting(back when we could 1 hit iron. <.< )

I get 30$ a day working at a haunted corn ma(i)ze, dressing up and scaring people crapless.

Don't worry about it, that is your opinion. Though would you care to elaborate on why you don't like the idea?

As you requested for my elaboration for this suggestion I can explain my decision :).

I disagreed for many reasons, the apparent one is the matter for rune rocks to be in the mining guild. If rune rocks are there the prices of rune ores will be cheap, and thus will decrease the prices of rune items. Therefore the economy of runescape will go down.

Moreover, if rune rocks are there instead of the wildy so many players will go there and mine them, even P2P players will come and mine beside F2P players. That will considerably increase competition between the miners.

The other reason which I think it's apparent too, there are high numbers of admantite rocks in lumbridge swamp and wildy (around level 30) and I think it's pretty enough according to the number of rocks there ;).

*Started Runescape in 1st of August 2005*.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

no rune rocks out of wildy. If you take the rocks out, I support. Maybe add some iron so I can power mine without noobs yelling at me for 1 hitting(back when we could 1 hit iron. <.< )

Iron is an abundant resource my friend. :wink:

I don't really think any more of it is really needed.

As you requested for my elaboration for this suggestion I can explain my decision :).

I disagreed for many reasons, the apparent one is the matter for rune rocks to be in the mining guild. If rune rocks are there the prices of rune ores will be cheap, and thus will decrease the prices of rune items. Therefore the economy of runescape will go down.

Moreover, if rune rocks are there instead of the wildy so many players will go there and mine them, even P2P players will come and mine beside F2P players. That will considerably increase competition between the miners.

The other reason which I think it's apparent too, there are high numbers of admantite rocks in lumbridge swamp and wildy (around level 30) and I think it's pretty enough according to the number of rocks there ;).

I understand what you are saying. But I must bring up what Hohto said on page 3 which included something along the lines of the high alchemy price on rune items keeping the price of rune relatively stable. As for the adamant, it is true that there is a number of area to mine it as it is.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Shahrazad, go look back at my post on page 3. The in-game economy needs to crash temporarily to get rid of the autoers.

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Rune ore, bar and item prices are already so low that they can't drop in an any real way. In RS we got a mysterious spell called "high lvl alchemy" which makes sure that certain items won't go under certain street value.

I don't see a problem in that. We already got more non-wildy rune rocks than wildy ones, with few extra ones we would get more variation on possible mining places and thus encourage people to use their highly trained mining levels.

Just because there already is a good spot for certain things, it doesn't mean we couldn't get a better spot.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Why would jagex put rune ores in mining guild? They just wouldn't do that for f2pers. They don't even put addy ores in mining guild

Secondly, wayy too many ores. They would never put this many ores in one place

My plan is

1st floor-12 coal 2 mith

2nd floor-10 coal 4 mith 1 addy

3rd floor- 8 coal 6 mith 2 addy.

Plus, there would be walking distance to each floor.

magicmagics.png

Magicmagics.png

Magicmagics.png

Why would jagex put rune ores in mining guild? They just wouldn't do that for f2pers. They don't even put addy ores in mining guild

Secondly, wayy too many ores.

Correct, there are no adamant ores in the guild. Hence the suggestion to add them. :wink:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Well, I see loads of people contradict my opinions of not being a supportive person to this suggestion. Honestly, I don't think it's a good idea, even though if you told me all the possibilites and benefits from this suggestion.

Firstly, as an experienced miner, smither and mager, I know what I'm saying (just to make sure I'm making my opinions clear). Rune ores and rune bars at the moment aren't cheap since the Bolts update for members came out where players had to kill dragons for drops, and in that case players who have 99 smithing can't smith full rune sets and sell them for profit because they'd lose several k's (money), and thus they have to buy the platebodies and make the other parts, which is pretty annoying.

In addition, speaking of the high alchemy, it's totally not a good idea to happen and it'd never ever happen because too many players have +85 smithing nowadays, and if there was an open good path for high alchemy (as what this suggestion included it) that would never happen because there would be too many competitions and rune prices would return back again to their old prices, as what it is now at the moment. The prices would never decrease, even though if there are too many rune ores around.

However, this suggestion wouldn't benefit those who have 99 mining, smithing and magic who got it in an honest way because this suggestion is making the game too easy to get the skills up, as well as too imaginable at the same time, especially when some players wasted alot of money for 99 smithing and magic. Therefore I don't think it'd be a good idea or even beneficial to some players.

Just keep it the way it is :)

Best regards.

*Started Runescape in 1st of August 2005*.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

However, this suggestion wouldn't benefit those who have 99 mining, smithing and magic who got it in an honest way because this suggestion is making the game too easy to get the skills up, as well as too imaginable at the same time.

wait. how does it make the game easy by adding high level ores? I mean you cant be mining rune for the xp....

100% F2P

anim7.png

i think this is an awesome decision, 100 awesomeness, this would really reward the persistent miners out in runescape, u got my support 100%

add Srgnt Suited to the support list

Barrows Drops: Karils-2 coifs, 1 top, 1 skirt, 1 xbow. Ahrims-1 staff. Torags-1 platebody, 1 legs, 1 helm. Dharoks-1 platebody, 1 helm.

Dragon Drops: 1 Chain, 1 2-hander

i think this is an awesome decision, 100 awesomeness, this would really reward the persistent miners out in runescape, u got my support 100%

add Srgnt Suited to the support list

Glad to hear you like it. :)

Yes, reward for the high level miners is what inspired my suggestion.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Yes, reward for the high level miners is what inspired my suggestion.

What about current mining guild congestion? Did that inspire it too? :-s <*is curious*>

~Mr. Devnull