Addition to Mining Guild - 60+ Support [Pics Added]

NJE03

i think this is an awesome decision, 100 awesomeness, this would really reward the persistent miners out in runescape, u got my support 100%

add Srgnt Suited to the support list

Glad to hear you like it. :)

Yes, reward for the high level miners is what inspired my suggestion.

ya and the current mining guild just gets so full u just gotta keep movin around every place to mine coal, and the mith is always mined out, an addition is def needed, on the first page i also like the smithing guild idea with an anvil and furnace side by side, since there isnt such a thing anywhere else in runescape, which sucks so i support the smithing guild too!!!!!

Barrows Drops: Karils-2 coifs, 1 top, 1 skirt, 1 xbow. Ahrims-1 staff. Torags-1 platebody, 1 legs, 1 helm. Dharoks-1 platebody, 1 helm.

Dragon Drops: 1 Chain, 1 2-hander

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about current mining guild congestion? Did that inspire it too? :-s <*is curious*>

~Mr. Devnull

When I make a suggestion, 90% of the time it is regarding the skill I am working on at that time. When I wrote this up I happened to be going for 85 mining. I had tried to mine coal with not much success due to that very point - congestion. In the end I powermined iron and mined adamant ore in Al Kharid. I never did like the wilderness and I know there are others like me that feel the same way so I figured I would create something OUTSIDE of the wilderness where players could effectively mine higher level ores. (Given that they have a good mining level)

Once I hit 85 mining I felt no desire to raise it any higher because there is no ore reward for doing so. Hence the lv90 requirement for the highest level.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

What about current mining guild congestion? Did that inspire it too? :-s <*is curious*>

~Mr. Devnull

When I make a suggestion, 90% of the time it is regarding the skill I am working on at that time. When I wrote this up I happened to be going for 85 mining. I had tried to mine coal with not much success due to that very point - congestion. In the end I powermined iron and mined adamant ore in Al Kharid. I never did like the wilderness and I know there are others like me that feel the same way so I figured I would create something OUTSIDE of the wilderness where players could effectively mine higher level ores. (Given that they have a good mining level)

Once I hit 85 mining I felt no desire to raise it any higher because there is no ore reward for doing so. Hence the lv90 requirement for the highest level.

Point understood! Yikes, I feel like you just hit me with a Runite Warhammer just for asking a good question! :ohnoes:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Point understood! Yikes, I feel like you just hit me with a Runite Warhammer just for asking a good question! :ohnoes:

~Mr. Devnull

Just giving you some backround. :)

Didn't mean for it to come off like a hammer hit. lol

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

wait. how does it make the game easy by adding high level ores? I mean you cant be mining rune for the xp....

lol It seems everyone understood what I meant exactly, except you. Basically, because I wasn't talking about the xp, and to be honest I've never mined admantite ores because it's a waste of xp just like rune ores, but rune ores are great money.

*Started Runescape in 1st of August 2005*.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

i support but there should only be 1 rune ore..

coz there are 2 rune ores in wildy in would be unfair to those miners in wildy. they are taking the "RISK" lolz. :D

but very nice idea

Thanks for the constructive criticism. You are not alone in saying less rune ore. :-k

I still think a few would be great.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Support, although the 3rd level should have greaters in it or lessers and it should only have 1 rune ore. 3 Rune ores is too much and would lower the price of rune I think. Less addy ores too...

clickforblog.jpg

My lvl 90 and lvl 48, c1oud and waf1le, hacked, lost about 28 mil overall .

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg

A Man Died - 100% F2P -Skiller/Pure Ranger

and would lower the price of rune I think. Less addy ores too...

The rune ore prices are already so low that they can't drop a lot due the fact that items got their high alch prices and runite has rather high ones.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

i support but there should only be 1 rune ore..

coz there are 2 rune ores in wildy in would be unfair to those miners in wildy. they are taking the "RISK" lolz. :D

but very nice idea

Thanks for the constructive criticism. You are not alone in saying less rune ore. :-k

I still think a few would be great.

Quick Note: P2P Heroes Guild has like 2 to 4 Runite Ore spots, versus the limited 2 in wildi.

So, I think the mining guild having a super-high level requirement for the 3rd floor (90+ or 95+) warrants 3 spots of Runite Ore.

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Quick Note: P2P Heroes Guild has like 2 to 4 Runite Ore spots, versus the limited 2 in wildi.

F2P: 2 rune rocks in wildy

P2P: 3 rune rocks in wildy (2 normal + 1 in the end of maze), 2 at hero guild, 1 at dark beasts and 1 at the neitiznot island.

= 7 rune rocks in p2p

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

P2P: 3 rune rocks in wildy (2 normal + 1 in the end of maze), 2 at hero guild, 1 at dark beasts and 1 at the neitiznot island.

= 7 rune rocks in p2p

That proves it. Mining Guild needs an upgrade, BIG TIME!!! :-k

+3 in the 3rd floor with as heavy a requirement as Nje03 is asking? No question, it would still be balanced, and would only help P2P for full certain in the process. Totals would become F2P @ 5 and P2P @ 10, and F2P would have a non-wildi option finally, like there should have been in the first place!

~Mr. Devnull

= 7 rune rocks in p2p

That proves it. Mining Guild needs an upgrade, BIG TIME!!! :-k

+3 in the 3rd floor with as heavy a requirement as Nje03 is asking? No question, it would still be balanced, and would only help P2P for full certain in the process. Totals would become F2P @ 5 and P2P @ 10, and F2P would have a non-wildi option finally, like there should have been in the first place!

~Mr. Devnull

Sounds appetizing.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

<<<Serious Quote Snippage>>>

Sounds appetizing.

It is, NJE03. :)

~Mr. Devnull

I support this, except maybe have no rune rocks, or maybe 1. Like has been said, they are supposed to be rare and there is the risk factor involved for mining it.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I support this, except maybe have no rune rocks, or maybe 1. Like has been said, they are supposed to be rare and there is the risk factor involved for mining it.
The only risk is for the miner, the ore is mined and gets into the market either way... the difference is whether the miner benefits from his hard work or a pker does. There needs to be a place for the miner.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

150% support from me man i never thought of that nice idea =D> =D> =D>

98% of the Tip.it Community has a signature. If you are one of the 2% that doesn't, put this in your... aww crap.....

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

I like this idea, 60 mining is much too easy to get, thus the mining guild is always full. Having more then one level, each one having better rewards and higher requirement would be very good.

Maybe putting more then one requirement for getting into the highest level would make it more interesting and would allow a higher amount of good ores. Something like 90 mining and 85 smithing just to spice it up =]

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

I like this idea, 60 mining is much too easy to get, thus the mining guild is always full. Having more then one level, each one having better rewards and higher requirement would be very good.

Maybe putting more then one requirement for getting into the highest level would make it more interesting and would allow a higher amount of good ores. Something like 90 mining and 85 smithing just to spice it up =]

I absolutely will not disagree with this. Requirements like this would make it all the more juicy and rewarding, especially since Jagex could then feel like it was more a place to put good stuff. :thumbsup:

~Mr. Devnull

.....Maybe if you took out the runite rocks. With this, it would be too easy for F2P (including me, i'm not a F2P hating member) ruite miners/ rune smithers to do their job, which would lower down the prices of rune stuff. Wait, what am i saying!?! Cheap rune stuff! Forget what i just said.

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

.....Maybe if you took out the runite rocks. With this, it would be too easy for F2P (including me, i'm not a F2P hating member) ruite miners/ rune smithers to do their job, which would lower down the prices of rune stuff. Wait, what am i saying!?! Cheap rune stuff! Forget what i just said.
Once again, high alchemy will prevent rune ore prices from changing.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

bump

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

I think the second level should have some mith ore in it also. Each level should have 5 more coal then level before.

I support :!:

:thumbsup: Good Idea =D>

I Jagex did this <3:

Probably won't happen :XD:

* :twisted: Hacks into runescape adds this and changers all copper to coal :twisted: and tin to rune. :twisted:

Hameigh.png

i looked trough all of ur suggestions, but i liked this one most, the others were cool, the extra pin on equipment is cool as well, but this one is just the best out of them.

support!

duncan222223

no spaces, 5-2's. its my tanker, kinda quitted main :P