DELETE ME

tdao91

well lets face it the cost of rs compared to wow kinda says everything you put into that vid. it was completely pointless, and you have way too much time on ur hands...

if you dont find it fun then dont play. and im not sure if you were just good but wow looks too easy. at least rs is challenging

Athalus_1988.png

let fire spin and parafin burn. ill call it fun.

http://www.domorepoi.com

also if you don't like runescape for any reason go to the "Rant" section.

Why? Just so he can get ripped apart by self-appointed vigilante flamers? I can understand why he wouldn't want to do that.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

its getting repetitive as times goes by.... with greater margin in between each levels..

take a break pal.. and come back... u will feel much better..

i am taking a break after playing for 2 yrs.. (frequent breaks in between from now on... )

Runescape lost it's pep (to me atleast) after getting keylogged twice and being majorly backstabbed by 3 really close in-game friends (who all plotted against me to split the profit :roll: ).

Of course this was nearly a year ago. I've never liked leveling skills... simply merchanting. It's quite a long story, but lets just say I got tired of merchanting millions and losing it.

I say take a break though. A couple weeks off. Maybe even a month. See how you feel then.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

What do you want to prove... by providing the least entertaining clips of RS compared to some really cool graphical shots from WoW? accept it... RS is on a Java browser, and WoW is over 2 gigs of comp space... What do you expect? RS is fun, but not in the highly advanced skill system and combat system that WoW is built about. Tell me... can you, in WoW fish up a shark, then chop down a maple tree, light a fire and cook that shark? Or, can you build your own house and then stuff the KBD's head and put it on your wall along with that shark?

Still find RS boring? If you do... well stop posting your hate on the general forums.

~Elphinstone

vivi.jpg

Which FF Character Are You?

"The only tyrant i accept in this world is the still voice within." - Mahatma Gandhi

newscapere4.gif

I alway say" Don't like it... Don't play it...."

~bomb

Well what about "Don't hate the game, hate the player". Wait a second... is it "Don't hate the player, hate the game."? Hmm... pick one and that should settle this argument :wink: .

What do you want to prove... by providing the least entertaining clips of RS compared to some really cool graphical shots from WoW? accept it... RS is on a Java browser, and WoW is over 2 gigs of comp space... What do you expect? RS is fun, but not in the highly advanced skill system and combat system that WoW is built about. Tell me... can you, in WoW fish up a shark, then chop down a maple tree, light a fire and cook that shark? Or, can you build your own house and then stuff the KBD's head and put it on your wall along with that shark?

Still find RS boring? If you do... well stop posting your hate on the general forums.

~Elphinstone

i totally agree with that

~Elphinstone

i totally agree with that

That just about sums it up. And Elphinstone...the last line in your signature looks vaguely familiar.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

I've played rs for a pretty long time and it really gets too repetative for me. I pretty much quit because it's just soooo boring. All games get boring if you play them too much and there's nothing else to do. I personally think jagex is losing their touch and runescape will crash and burn soon :? but that's my opinion :D

its getting repetitive as times goes by.... with greater margin in between each levels..

take a break pal.. and come back... u will feel much better..

i am taking a break after playing for 2 yrs.. (frequent breaks in between from now on... )

exactly wat i do! i do get bored of playing RS ( like everyone else... ) but then i go to som other game sites for at least a week then i com bak, and its like the first time i played RS, except that its a good player instead of a noob... ::'

That's what i thought. After playing runescape for 2 years i thought it wasn't fun. So i quit, and it had been one year. Then, this summer my brother was playing runescape..and it looked so fun. I later gave in to the fact that I like playing Runescape during the summer. :3>

Well, here's flame #1...

========================

tdao91,

What in the blazes are you thinking in trying to compare these two? There is no way to compare them because they run on two different technologies!!! YOU SIMPLY CAN NOT COMPARE APPLES (World Of Warcraft) AND BROCCOLI (RuneScape) WITHOUT ANY KIND OF OVERDONE BIAS AND MISPROPORTIONING!!!

'Nuff flaming said...

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

:x

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I have been playing for a few months now and I can go for awhile without playing, but eventually I miss it and come back. Then maybe a couple weeks later I'll take a break again for awhile.

Min: 45, Smith: 37, Com: 345

Behold, the beauty of the baud.

***Free to Add Me***