The sig I made for my son...

Turtlefemm

Cool evil turtle ye got there. Doesn't look like he's swimming in water though. ;)

I might suggest raising the text so it's above his flipper, it's kinda hard to read.

Don't you see the bubbles :x ? The text is easy to read!

dturtlesig.jpg

^^Thanks Mom!^^

Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

Your character is rockin' out to the RuneScape iLyre. It's like a medieval iPod!

Cool evil turtle ye got there. Doesn't look like he's swimming in water though. ;)

I might suggest raising the text so it's above his flipper, it's kinda hard to read.

Don't you see the bubbles :x ? The text is easy to read!

Doesn't look very clean water. ;)

And you'd be surprised how much easier (and possibly neater) it'd look with the text "riding" on his flipper.

knkcopy.jpg

Thanks for the comments everyone... The person the sig was created for loves it just the way it is... I guess I should have typed "No c/c please, just sharing." The text didn't look at all right above the flipper...and it didn't look right in the top corner either... As far as the water...he's a deathturtle...hehe..of course he can't be in pretty, clean water! :P

No one needs to get their ass on their shoulders about this

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My deviantart gallery --- Turtlequirks Zazzle

You cant expect the water to be clean in the ocean! Especially after a vicious turtle has just ripped apart a shark :cry: .. and a dolphin.. and maybe a couple baby seals for good measure. Maybe even pinocchio.. the whale thing is getting old.

dturtlesig.jpg

^^Thanks Mom!^^

Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

Your character is rockin' out to the RuneScape iLyre. It's like a medieval iPod!

You cant expect the water to be clean in the ocean! Especially after a vicious turtle has just ripped apart a shark :cry: .. and a dolphin.. and maybe a couple baby seals for good measure. Maybe even pinocchio.. the whale thing is getting old.

:shock: :shock: :shock: I'm glad I didn't depict any of those things you just said! *faint*

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

Ooooo.. that's definitely a Death Turtle, all right!!

Very nice job - love those teefs!!

I like the text just the way it is as it doesn't interfere with the bubbles and the whole aspect of it being mysterious as deathturtles are :P

brat137.png

Yes.. deathturtles are VEEEEEERY mysterious... They leap on unsuspecting turtlefemms and take free whips!

lol put the pressure on why don't u. great sig, the modeling is awesome.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

Yes.. deathturtles are VEEEEEERY mysterious... They leap on unsuspecting turtlefemms and take free whips!

lol put the pressure on why don't u. great sig, the modeling is awesome.

Ahhhhhhhh... yeah, the pressure of being the mother to a deathturtle...It's neverending... *sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

--the_tallest1
-- Arthur Schopenhauer