Is it possible? Making one million in one hour.

Darklink224

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you could be lucky and get good drops. I'm pretty sure it takes less than 1 hour to kill the Kalphite Queen, although you don't get a d chain everytime.

RUNECRAFTING NATURES:

Let's say you do 35 trips an hour, using the Abyss. And you have 91 runecrafting, and one of each pouch. That's 54 essence you can carry. or 108 natures a trip. 108*35=3780 natures an hour. If you sell for 300 each, then you make about 1134K an hour. But you do need ess to start with. To buy 3780 pure ess at 100 each, that's 37.8K. 1134K-37.8K is 1096.2K. More than 1 million, it's possible...

Actually, one ess makes 2 runes. You only need half of that(1890 ess.)

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Heh, 1m an hour is not that hard. A good day at abby demons easily averages above 1m per hour.

again.... good day. what about the dry streaks? drop dependency isn't really a cash maker unless you average it out.

reason 652198489418918919818991 whip prices have been crashing.

http://rsdo.net/sigs/users/s/sharkeater75.png

126 combat. 2001 total. 101 prayer. and off to go WoWin.

WHEEE NO MORE RANDOMS!!!! -.-

Too lazy to read the entire post.

Well lets see, we have to have this basic set up.

You MUST!

1. Have a fire staff weilded

2. 2605 Strung Maple Long Bows

3. 2605 Nature runes

Alot of free time.

Now with that, if you high alch all those bows you'll be a little over 1m

High alch calculator

Strung Magic Longbow:1,536gp per

Strung Magic Shortbow: 960gp per

Strung Maple Long:384gp per

Strong Yew Short:480gp per

Strung Yew Long: 768gp per

Now you can also high alch steel plates for 1.2kgp per

There are many possiablitys for things to high alch and you could easily make 1m in LESS THEN AN HOUR! yes you can High alch 2.6k Maple long bows in less then an hour. If your determined and not disctracted.

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Barrows, you could make 5m in about 0.5 seconds... except for the fact that it's random.

I would have to say nature crafting, at level 91. Or 85 with spicy stew... but that'd be pretty inefficient.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Step four - 278 per second = x

So you have to make 278 gp per second.

YouÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re probably thinking:

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Big Bones

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Yews

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Rune crafting

But all of these and others take more time, to bank, kill, cut, ECT.

I must start off by saying, you're going about this the whole wrong way, that late statement just proves it. Yes, skills such as the ones you mentioned do take time to bank, which is why, according to your incorrect theory, you cannot make 1m gp an hour with them. You cannot base the amount of gp you make per second.

For example, with level 91 runecrafting, yes you have to bank, but can you make 1m+ gp an hour? Yes. Each load takes 1-2 minutes; which means, you're making 35k per run; which is 35k gp every 1-2 minutes. No, you're not making 278 gp every SECOND.. Instead, it's more like "wasting" a minute running to the altar, then getting 35k in one second. It's things like that which you must factor in.

I haven't tried it myself, but I'm pretty sure you could get 1m gp (if not close to it) per hour killing blue dragons and selling bones/hides. In addition, it's quite obvious that you can make 1m gp per hour merchanting and staking.

So yes, it is very possible to make 1m gp per hour, and you don't need math to know that. All you have to know is this:

- 75+ runecrafting = 54 nats per load = 18k gp per load = 18k gp per minute (roughly) = 300 gp per second

- 91+ runecrafting = 108 nats per load = 35.6k gp per load = 35.6k gp per minute (roughly) = 594 gp per second

And then, of course, there are merchanting, staking and killing blue dragons. Since I'm not an expert in those areas, I won't go into detail.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I rarely come out of my lethargicy from posting, mainly because these forums are so lacking in quality of posting, that I've already become aloof and completely indifferent. So, take this as a compliment, rather than whine about it in a reply afterwards.

What a sorry excuse for a post.

You ought to be really proud of yourself; you clearly compute at a first grade level.

All the calculations done show absolutely nothing. So what if you can make 500 or 794 or any other random, obscure, most likely innacurate, number of gp per hour?

What does that tell you? Absolutely nothing.

There are no qualifications on the amount of money you can make per second, per hour, per minute, per century, etc.

Anyone with the IQ greater than the number of testicles a female has should know that this game has no set numbers for anything.

I'm sick and tired of reading crap about making money; making money was never hard, never will be. I, for one, frown upon all the people who bother to waste their time trying to figure out how to make money, in a game, in which money basically falls from trees. The economy in this game is idealistic at best, and absolutely nobody should have trouble getting money, especially when money enters the game everyday, yet never leaves it. Half of us don't give two [cabbage]s, and the other half are so head over heals over their postcount that another extra post, no matter how [developmentally delayed]ed it may be, won't hurt.

With that said, this topic should be closed right now.

Good day.

67th member to join Tip.it

99 Attack

99 Strength

99 Defense

99 Hitpoints

99 Mage

99 Range

99 Summoning

99 Slayer

99 Prayer

I know you're all talking about consistently. But monsters drops and luck based things are the only ways I make money. So you can't tell me I don't count. For example, a few days ago in 2 hours I got a dragon chain and 2 whip drops. Even though I shared the chain, that's still like 12m. Now maybe that won't happen all the time, but that still starts me off at an everage of 6m per hour.

hmmm... <.<

If you want to talk about consistantly, it dosnt mean monster drops don't count. Its like RCing.

When you craft nats, you get your money after you craft your nats. So you turn on the timer when you click on the bank to withdraw your stuff, and end wen you click on your bank to store the nats.

When you do slayer, you start the timer when you click on the very first abby demon, and end when you get a whip.

hope this clears up some stuff :P

whiteknightyu9.png

yeata7.png

won1ew3.png

Snake6man.png

Whats your average lv? viewtopic.php?t=615571&start=0&pos

I rarely come out of my lethargicy from posting, mainly because these forums are so lacking in quality of posting, that I've already become aloof and completely indifferent. So, take this as a compliment, rather than whine about it in a reply afterwards.

You ought to be really proud of yourself; you clearly compute at a first grade level.

All the calculations done show absolutely nothing. So what if you can make 500 or 794 or any other random, obscure, most likely innacurate, number of gp per hour?

There are no qualifications on the amount of money you can make per second, per hour, per minute, per century, etc.

Anyone with the IQ greater than the number of testicles a female has should know that this game has no set numbers for anything.

I'm sick and tired of reading crap about making money; making money was never hard, never will be. I, for one, frown upon all the people who bother to waste their time trying to figure out how to make money, in a game, in which money basically falls from trees. The economy in this game is idealistic at best, and absolutely nobody should have trouble getting money, especially when money enters the game everyday, yet never leaves it. Half of us don't give two cabbage, and the other half are so head over heals over their postcount that another extra post, no matter how mentally challenged it may be, won't hurt.

Good day.

I would rather you were back into your state of aloofness and indifference, at least then you wouldn't be talking. Your post was arrogant and completely lacking of any quality. You are not one to be commenting negatively regarding the quality of posts in this forum. And if you're tired of reading "crap" about making money, try not opening those topics. They are clearly identified by titles such as "making money" Seems you would save yourself a lot of energy since you're so tired of reading them. :roll:

To the topic: There are several ways to make 1mil per hour, guaranteed. They've all been listed in previous posts.

jfroggy

I'm sick and tired of reading crap about making money; making money was never hard, never will be. I, for one, frown upon all the people who bother to waste their time trying to figure out how to make money, in a game, in which money basically falls from trees. The economy in this game is idealistic at best, and absolutely nobody should have trouble getting money, especially when money enters the game everyday, yet never leaves it. Half of us don't give two cabbage, and the other half are so head over heals over their postcount that another extra post, no matter how mentally challenged it may be, won't hurt.

Good day.

I would rather you were back into your state of aloofness and indifference, at least then you wouldn't be talking. Your post was arrogant and completely lacking of any quality. You are not one to be commenting negatively regarding the quality of posts in this forum. And if you're tired of reading "crap" about making money, try not opening those topics. They are clearly identified by titles such as "making money" Seems you would save yourself a lot of energy since you're so tired of reading them. :roll:

To the topic: There are several ways to make 1mil per hour, guaranteed. They've all been listed in previous posts.

Thank you. That guy was pissing me off.

If you use mIRC...

userbareq9.png

91 Runecrafting = Double Natures

Inventory::

Large Pouch

Big Pouch?? Dunno if they exist :XD:

Medium Pouch

Small Pouch

4 inventory spaces

So 24 Ess + The Pouch ess

You can be making over 90 Natures per trip at the rate of 330ea thats around 29-30k. Using abyss can be very fast. People without 91 Runecrafting claim to be making 1-2k Natures every hour. Imagine that with double Natures + Pouches?

Simple ;P

Ey,,

i make 1m in a half an hour when i merchant. indeed somtimes 1 trade will give me more than a million profit.

and i dont even have a thread up here anymore!!(makes for to much buisness and even more than 1m an hour)

if you dont want to take my word for it add me and i'll show you some wealth :twisted:

rsn:titan61

I think we need to time some strategies and do some maths. Would be quite interesting if there was a solid definete way of making that sort of cash per hour.

ansure:

ok... um, lookes like no one here runecrafts nats... wow ok lemy tell u how good it can be..

a run (for me) take about 1min 30 secs for a full round trip( i hav 52 agility lol, and I wear d hide). If i was as good as zezima, under a min would probably be easy... and you can make 108 nats per run. 300 ea in world 2 would take like 10 secs, so lets go with that. ok...

1min x 108 nats x 300 gp = (rounding) 32k per hour. 60 mins in an hour.. so...

60min x 32k per min = 1,9200,000 gp

BUT if you sell for more, wat would that be?

1min x 108 nats x 350 gp (can be done) = 37,800 gp per min

60 mins x 37,800 gp per min = 2,268,000 gp ( but also it can be done in under a min, so i bet 2.5m is posible in an hour) wat if you play 20 hours strait cause ur bored?

20 hour x 2.5m an hour = 50m (so it would take 800 hours... 40 straite days of only 4 hours of sleep every day to get a party hat set... wow)

woot

thats pretty solid and definete if you ask me...

whiteknightyu9.png

yeata7.png

won1ew3.png

Snake6man.png

Whats your average lv? viewtopic.php?t=615571&start=0&pos

ok... um, lookes like no one here runecrafts nats... wow ok lemy tell u how good it can be..

a run (for me) take about 1min 30 secs for a full round trip( i hav 52 agility lol, and I wear d hide). If i was as good as zezima, under a min would probably be easy... and you can make 108 nats per run. 300 ea in world 2 would take like 10 secs, so lets go with that. ok...

1min x 108 nats x 300 gp = (rounding) 32k per hour. 60 mins in an hour.. so...

60min x 32k per min = 1,9200,000 gp

BUT if you sell for more, wat would that be?

1min x 108 nats x 350 gp (can be done) = 37,800 gp per min

60 mins x 37,800 gp per min = 2,268,000 gp ( but also it can be done in under a min, so i bet 2.5m is posible in an hour) wat if you play 20 hours strait cause ur bored?

20 hour x 2.5m an hour = 50m (so it would take 800 hours... 40 straite days of only 4 hours of sleep every day to get a party hat set... wow)

woot

Zezima can't run any faster than you can even if he does have 99 agility. His energy is restored faster, which is helpful, but it does not reduce his time to a minute. Also, you didn't factor in the amount of money it costs to buy pure essence which is about 80-100.

"woot"

The Key is: Monster Drops

-85 Slayer: Whips, with a bit of luck you can get SEVERAL whips per hour, now that would be WAY more than 1m an hour.

, Schapenvlees :)

Get real please. Several whips in one hour? Wow, go get them then.

I've killed about 15K abyssals and gotten about 13 whips.

That is about 1 whip per 1.2K abyssals.

So, according to your statement, saying several whips per hour, say 3, you could say i have killed 15K abyssals in 4.3 hours? So, that makes 2 million xp per hour. Wow, only if you say so...

If a human says he can make million in an hour, then i assume he can earn 24m millions in 24 hours. Seriously doubt it. Impossible.

And dont start talking about monster drops, barrows etc, pointless. My friend got 3 dragon chains in one hour, but that doesnt mean he can get another 3 chain on one hour again.

Margus.png