Would u rather

seanite

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is rather weird, because for long I have wanted to taste human hands. Feets just don't seem as tasty. But then again, I need my hands more than I need my feet. So I guess I would have to settle for my feet.

Would you rather transform into a cow or a pig?

16185_s.gif

I would rather be a pig because they are omnivores(om nom) and very intelectual aswell as social animals. Aswell as the fact that they don't sweat!

If someone gave you the option of recieving good and solid exam results before you actually sat your exam on the condition that you can't change them would you rather sit the exam yourself and go for better results or take the results served to you on a plate?

TRImage.gif

Jagex Community Cup Winners 2010

The first one. If I could get good results without having to take the time to actually take the tests I could use the time to catch up on homework I'm sure I'd be behind on.

Would you rather go hiking, or play some vidya games?

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Arm; being in a wheelchair is a lot more difficult to deal with in daily life than missing an arm. Or at least it seems like it would be to me.

Would you rather have a job sitting in front of a computer all day, or one with physical labor?

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Computer. I bet I could multytask, or at least listen to music to make it more entertaining.

Would you rather work 1 hour a month and be able to live a descent life with that, or work 4 hours a day and live like a king?

16185_s.gif

• 2 weeks later...