Would u rather

seanite

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum Games. If I wanted to talk about some things I'd make a YouTube video. I also can say whatever I want in my videos, which is something I can't say about the Offf-Topic forum here.

Would you rather have a very bad guy raise from the death or have a very good guy dead?

Crocodile, at least there are some good crocodiles out there who wouldn't bite. While a toaster would always electrify you and make you injured.

Would you rather believe every single world a psycho said even if everything he says is bull---- or not believe something that's scientifically proven to you?

Wings. Water creatures freak me out far too much but if I didn't have that little fear then I would have gone for gills :\ I wanted to see mermaids.

Would you rather bungee jump from a jump or sky dive from a plane?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This question killed the thread xD God it's hard... I have not fully experienced love so I'm going to say mother.

Would you rather live in North Korea or that man-eating cannibal part of the Amazon forest?

rc1tzc.png

The Amazon, I pride myself on my collection of human meat recipes.

Would you rather have all of your fingers be combined, as if you were wearing mittens permanently, or have your legs end in points like pirate peg legs?

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Pirate peg legs! They are cool and I need my fingers.

Would you have powers like Spiderman or be similiar to Batman?

rc1tzc.png

Dangit, wipe >_> I'd rather be in a school. 1) A hospital has more items that can be used as weapons, 2) experiments/infections will lead to zombies... do not want!, 3) the people in the school will be of similiar size so I could easily over power them and 4) some classmates are bound to be hot and we'll have an end of the world sexytime.

Would you rather have a club foot or club hand?

rc1tzc.png