Would u rather

seanite

Pool of lava, as death would come faster.

Would you rather live on Earth or be a new colonist to a newly discovered, habitable planet?

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fattest man because then I could still enjoy most of the activities I already do without being one of those noobs that go "what is a hatchet for?"

Would you rather be the worst spammer on tip.it or be only able to access 5 websites.

Hell at least then I would know it to be warm...

Would you rather spend an enternity grinding levels on runescape or an enternity watching old silent movies from the 30's and older/newer if there are any.

Watching silent movies. Theres probably a lot more variety.

Would you rather punch yourself in the head 10 times or get scratched by a vicious cat?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

4 hours of sleep. I take my health seriously... sometimes.

Would you rather learn archery or horse back riding?

rc1tzc.png

Swordsmanship. It is very sexy and I can be kawaii action grrrrrl and kill all da bad guys who try to destroy world.

Would you rather have a mohawk or a shaved head?

rc1tzc.png

A shaved head as it would feel weird to have a weight right in the center of my head that was like 4-5 inches tall.

Would you rather have super speed or super strength?

Hats because I already basically do that, also scarves never go on right.

Would you rather play The Elders Scrolls and all the games that come out in that series for enternity or Call of Duty and all of its games and games that are going to come out for eternity? (We are assuming you can use online and get all map packs.)

Elder Scrolls. Call of Duty would no doubt just get crapper and crapper. And not to mention their fans are a lot more worse than Elder Scroll fans. At least the IQ will be higher with Elder Scrolls.

Would you rather chop your hands off or have no legs.

rc1tzc.png

Have no legs, legs are only good for walking. I have no problem being in a wheelchair.

I'm using my previous one again because neither is NOT an option.

Would you rather be an 8-year old kid for eternity, never maturing or growing up literally or be forced to watch your most hated show for the rest of your life?

I guess my most hated show for the rest of my life....

Would you rather be forced to look through outdated topics on the TIF all day or look at a blank computer desktop.

Computer desktop. It's implying it might be turned off and I don't have to do it on a daily basis.

Would you rather lose two of your five senses (sight and taste, taste and hearing, or sight and hearing) or both feet?

If it was something like Taste and smell then yeah but those are vital so I'm gonna go with losing both feet. Prosthetics will help.

Would you rather have the ability to travel to distance planets safely or to nurture our Earth and prevent Humans from destroying it slowly?

rc1tzc.png

Rats born. Mainly because I smile a total of maybe twice every three to four months. So the rats would be easy to deal with immediately. And knowing my sadistic side, I'd have fun doing so.

Would you rather be bitten by a venomous snake, or constricted by a large python?

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Venomous gives you more time to live, thus more minutes to get to a hospital (unless this is deserted, python it is).

Would you rather a self-destruct button on the bottom of your foot or only be able to sit on pointy chairs?

Only sit on pointy chairs. I'll deal with the uncomfortableness of it. I'm on my feet way too much to have a self destruct button there.

Would you rather eat bad eggs, or bad meat?

Lqt9R.png

Bad eggs since I rarely eat breakfast to begin with. If I was forced, still sticking to eggs since I can cover the bad taste more easily.

Would you rather receive very painful injections every day for two years to cure an illness or have surgery done (without anesthesia ) on your legs?