Would u rather

seanite

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncomfortable chair, I honestly prefer standing to sitting (though I sit a lot) and even when I do sit I hardly ever really relax while doing so.

CYCLEBREAKER

Would you rather get 120 dungeoneering using only random people from world 117, or lose your entire bank on RuneScape?

Turtle_Drink.png

Turtle_Drink.png

I got my rapier :D

Immense pain when I laugh because far as I can tell my laugh does nothing to improve me except reinforce that fact that I am human.

Would you rather play a stratedgy/RTS game or a game where you grind all day.

Strategy/RTS. I suck at them but you can learn new strategies often, and grinding is boring (I learned that after maxing melees and it went downhill from there).

Learn an illegal skill that can get you jailed easily while learning itl or lose one of your five senses?

The illegal skill, in Canada I would either end up with 2 months in jail, after time already serve is taken off or on parole for most of my sentence.

Would you rather spend hours making $100 per hour, or days making $1000 a day?

Assassinated...

Hours. I am lazy and I can do a lot with a few hundred dollars, and it'd add up faster.

And here I never said how long you had to work for the $1000...

Looks like I do not have to make a choice this time. :twss:

Have at least three animal species go extinct every time you feel joy/happiness or feel immense jealously without control when you hear people you love most achieved anything good?

I swear I am overdoing it on the sadistic choices.

• 4 weeks later...

The 2nd. The 1st would probably result in loss of bacon :(

Would you rather lose the use of the internet or have no books/tvs/laptops/pens/paper etc?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Eat a pillow. Not the first time I metaphorically devoured the light, fluffy, and innocent out of existence.

Would you rather spend a night at a 5-star spa with me (with all the implications that point to a possible crime mystery) or anger the criminal underworld?

• 3 weeks later...

No brainer, I'd hang out with you. Then perhaps we could piss off the criminal underworld together.

Would you rather see people use the words you're/your incorrectly all your life or have people pick apart your grammar/spelling etc like a grammar nazi?

rc1tzc.png

• 4 weeks later...

2 years without TV. You can easily order/rent/watch TV with the usage of the internet so there isn't a great loss.

Would you rather become a space pirate or a Roman gladiator?

rc1tzc.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first, I've done it before ◕ ◡ ◕

Would you rather risk a trip through Afghanistan with only the clothes on your back to get to your country's embassy or live homeless in a foreign Asian country?

rc1tzc.png

• 3 weeks later...

Well, probably take the bullets and use them to kill the snake...

Would you rather have to spend hours powerleveling on Runescape or have to stare at BTMF's signature for the same amount of time?

Powerlevelling, no contest.

Would you rather have the next person you meet become your significant other, no matter their qualities, shortcomings, or gender (blood relatives exempt), or to be alone forever, unable to socialize with anyone.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Assuming that the relationship could be married but Polyogamous (both consent to the thing) sure. I assume not someone sitting in the same room with me right now...

Would you rather be stuck in The Today Thread, or The 200mil xp in all Skills thread?