Would u rather

seanite

Runescape outfit, it is still kinda bad but not so bright...

Would you rather be stuck in a box with only internet and no other people, or stuck with lots of people but no internet?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I make the assumption that in place of people the internet has sophisticated bots that can pass a Turing test, so Internet and no people please. Not like I socially interact anyways.

Immortality with the inability to ever feel pleasure ever again, or the biggest rush of euphoria you've ever had followed immediately by death.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Immortality, I honestly think it would just make me strive to greater heights trying to feel the pleasure.

Live in a Harry Potter world as a Wizard or live in our world as a billionaire.

Assuming you wouldn't get caught either way, rob a bank.

Walk on a bed of hot coals, or walk on a bed of the sharpest Lego bricks ever

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

• 2 weeks later...

Frictionless shoes. At least I'll live a little longer than with reverse gravity flinging me off off the earth.

Ability the thrive only on the deep sea floor, nowhere else, or the ability to survive in a space vacuum, nowhere else

dea6a17b9c.png

• 2 months later...

Not watch my 37 favorite movies. Saves time and I will find 37 good enough movies to be on my list.

Would you rather: Receive medication to cure a deadly disease you have in the most humiliating, painful, and emotionally scarring way possible or be forced to go on a date with one of the most unpleasant people you have met on this forum for a whole week (splitting the bill).

The latter. It's only a week of torture whereas the former could scar you for life.

Would you rather have the ability to read one's thoughts or be able to bend luck to your side?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Read others thoughts. I like to have luck but I feel that if I was able to bend it to be always good it would be taking advantage of it.

Would you rather spend weeks stranded one 4chan or weeks reading retarded tweets.

• 2 weeks later...

Eat coca-cola. You never said I ever had to do it at a set time. I can set that stuff aside and drink other things.

Would you rather have me be 150% more of a creative smartass or your family members being 150% more amoral and sociopathic?

Blood, as i don't even know what a dusknoir is/taste like, it might taste good ;D

Would you rather run around the world without stopping or.... be forced to stay on the same sq meter all your life.

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

I'd have to go with the sq meter. Running and I don't get along. :lol:

Would you rather date a mermaid that's lady on top and fish on the bottom, or fish on top and lady on the bottom?

(guess which episode of Futurama I just watched. :P)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

An athiest as if i give up my pursuit i will still be open to more beliefs and aligning more along my current ones.

Live in a world with proof of god(s) or one where everyone follows science with no religion.

• 3 weeks later...

Reply to yourself. It would be a very interesting monologue.

Now here's a dilemma: Never get paid monetarily for a thing but be the ace in any subject or task or you are forever bankrupt but never need to consume any food or drink to survive, only needing to avoid the other hazards of life.