Would u rather

seanite

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot in the face because then it is a rather smaller area than hit with a sword.

Would you rather have an xbox or a ps3, consider that you have unlimited online/games or whatever.

Xbox. They have more games I like anyway and PS3 players mostly are [bleep]s.

Would you rather drink water for the rest of your life (no other beverages) or have to wear sunglasses for the rest of your life?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Wear sunglasses because I have to wear glasses anyway so I'd just need them tinted.

Would you rather have someone who spam called your house 300 times a day or someone who spam mailed you 300 times a day.

Spam mail. It's more silent and I can make a bonfire out of the paper.

Would you rather have one eye or have one ear?

rc1tzc.png

Sleep with a fat guy because you imply that it only has to happen once.

Would you rather pull off all your finger nails or all your toe nails?

rc1tzc.png

Toenails. I can hide it.

Smell like rotten human flesh for the rest of your life (any deodorant or any candle that suppress the odor) or lose 1/20th of your bone mass every year for three years (no, it cannot be restored)?

• 2 weeks later...

Lose the bone mass.

Would you rather live in a bubble ball all your life or a glass house all your life? (In both cases you can leave the house)

rc1tzc.png

• 2 weeks later...

Child. It will lower peoples' guards, easier to manipulate them, and a good excuse to act as immature as I want. Also, if I am buying something, I can just show my ID (unless I need to keep up the guise).

Have over-sized hands or a tiny head?

Oversized hhands they are a more normal thing, and don't look as awkward.

Would you rather have immortality or the ability to regenerate heal every single wound.

who's gonna pick up on it?

Huge barrel of oil, it would make me nice and lubed!

Would you rather spend all eternity with the creepy old man or the evil chicken?

Also, Blaze the last one was a trick question as have the ability to heal every single wound would mean that the cells that die causing normal dying of old age would be repaired thus making it a double whammie and you wasting a perfectly good would you rather...

Inside a cave. Marine life scares the crap out of me.

Would you rather wear pink nail polish for life or wear multiple glittery bracelets for life?

rc1tzc.png

Light go off when i broke a law because then I would know when to "walk away, know when to run".

Would you rather have to live medieval times for the rest of your life or have your life reset and you get sent to a random time period.

Get sent to a random time period. I'd love a second chance, and I would be seen as a witch or demon if I lived in the Medieval time period (would make a nice seer).

Devour nails or have to sit on a chair fitted with uncomfortable grooves every time you sit?