THIS WILL MAKE YOU ALL WANT TO QUIT!

cyanman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how would this make us wanna quit? just because some kid was mad that he died in the wildy? he was barely even using any armor and had no food! he said that he played 3 years, if he did i imagine he'd be close to where i am.

so what exactly is the point of th video? always bring food and armor in the wild? i guess so. that kod was just being a noob. just sitting there bragging his head of then after he gets killed 3 times and give up

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

omg hes been playing 3 years and he is a noob still omg

freakin look at my accounts

BTW TODAY IS MY THREE YEAR ANIVERSERY OF STARTING RUNESCAPE

=D> :D :lol: 8-) :P :XD: \:D/ =; :thumbsup:

6 year anniversary was 8/25/09

rjasper49ny7.png

thx for the sig Runescape's fav cookie Oreo9870

if it were anyone besides that kid i wouldnt have believe one second he was being serious

but i really doubt a kid like that has enough wit to keep a straight face and make fun of runescapers that well

this is sad

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.

... man, that kid also seems to have an iq higher than 70% of the ftp population, since his iq must be somewhere around 2. i seriously doubt that anyone would be that low of a level after 3 years.

72 construction. Also a proud member of SODB

siggehkr2.png

i bet that guy actually DOES look and act like that, since 70% of the people on ftp do. (although we do have some great examples of the other 30% here on tip.it

72 construction. Also a proud member of SODB

siggehkr2.png

ive been playing for 1 and a half years and im lvl 93. Hes been playing for twice as long and is half my lvl.

Hes an idiot too. No armor and no food. So im gunna want to quit just cuz some nerd died 3 times in the wildy?

Its not like he was skulled or anything. He didnt even loose anything.

Thats like 12 lvls a year. I could get lvl 43 in a 3 days, and it takes him 3 years to do it. I can get to 30 in a day 38 in 2. I can get 43 easily in 3 days. So what? He trains 365 times slower in p2p than I do in f2p, and dies cuz of it. That dosent make me want to quit

i like my avatar

GARRA OF THE SAND A.K.A

DEMON OF THE SAND

[Mod Edit: Don't spam. And it's Gaara of the Sand. Not Garra. ~azn]

6 year anniversary was 8/25/09

rjasper49ny7.png

thx for the sig Runescape's fav cookie Oreo9870

ive been playing for 1 and a half years and im lvl 93. Hes been playing for twice as long and is half my lvl.

Hes an idiot too. No armor and no food. So im gunna want to quit just cuz some nerd died 3 times in the wildy?

Its not like he was skulled or anything. He didnt even loose anything.

Thats like 12 lvls a year. I could get lvl 43 in a 3 days, and it takes him 3 years to do it. I can get to 30 in a day 38 in 2. I can get 43 easily in 3 days. So what? He trains 365 times slower in p2p than I do in f2p, and dies cuz of it. That dosent make me want to quit

God you people are ignorant, read other posts before actualy flaming the kid. Its a god damn joke. Looks like that kid with "IQ of 2" fooled alot of you.

Hes been playing for 3 years and his guy still has yellow on a lv 44 :shock: I started an account last week and its already at 46. He really sucks cuz hes always "owning in the wildy" or willdee as he calls it. We "witnessed him dying the wild for the first time in history" even though he had just died about 30 sec. earlier on the vid. Then he got owned by a lv 57 "noob" and begged a lv 4 for help. Why didn't he bring any food of his own? Wow who throws a tantrum after dying in the wild? Ya if you haven't guessed yet I'm typing this as I'm watching it. What a geek. His pants are hicked up to his waist.

oh

my

goodness

that was really funny........ how the heck was he owning....

my cousins helped me start in about 3 months after the game started

i quit for 2 and half years when i quit i was lvl 20 started playing again and i was lvl 70 in no time atm lvl 95 in other words

I DOUBT HE PLAYED FOR 3 YEARS #-o

edit---

:wall: :wall: :wall: i need to read more lol

A dragon is only a lizard with a Diploma