: : : : : The end is near... or far? I don't know. : : : : :

Pinkbullet3

- Thousands of Greater Demons invade the cities and kill every player in their path.

Many of us here are able to kill greaters rather easily :roll:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jagex will remove cabbage from the game and order of the cabbage blows up jagex HQ with kamakazi bombers

8-)

Anyway, my opinion hasn't changed since last month. RS3 might flop.

Andrew will accidently hit the self destruct button that they installed for no reason at all duh... :roll:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

andrew & paul gower make enuf money he could stop runescape whenever he wanted and have a fortune and be livin in a mantion. im scared theyve been playing us and are gunna end rs and have their billions and laugh at us. BUt who knows id rather have 100mil then 50nil :P

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

- World of Warcraft turns free and everyone starts playing it, forgetting about Runescape.

- Autoers will take over the world of Runescape and Jagex will not be able to control it.

- A meteorite falls and destroys all the living ones in Runescape.

- Thousands of Greater Demons invade the cities and kill every player in their path.

- The sea level rises and the lands go underwater.

Lol, just some ideas :lol:

not me, i hate world of warcraft.....runescape is my game

I actually know how RuneScape is going to end, unlike all of you people. Jagex is going to become a national programming company and have a building twice the size of the Twin Towers. Terrorists, knowing how much people depend on Jagex for the games, will crash airplanes into the Jagex Tower, killing millions, and destroying the hearts of billions of players. But, somehow we will all get closer from this tragedy, like last time... or will we?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

HE IS A TERRORIST!!!!!!!

lol

Jagex will get sued by some crazy old lady, because her grandson got mad and punched a wall. He punched the wall because he got hacked.

Then Jagex will lose a bunch of money, and despite the efforts of all the loyal players, they go bankrupt, and Runescape ends.

Or, the KBD will appear in the middle of Cambridge...

Or, Andrew will die of food posioning...

Or, some guy will try to cut down a tree next to the Jagex offices, since he's too addicted to Runescape and is trying to train woodcutting. He knocks the tree down, but on top of the Jagex building...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

i say it will end by:

1. some jagex guy buys a hamster or rat and it eats the games like coords

2. nuke missle by wow

3.angry mob of noobs invades asking jagex to raise their levels and break the game

4. they spill coffe on the main cpu

5. they stop and steal all the members subsciptions

6. clowns will rule the world and make runescape *gasps* :shock: :(

clownscape

i have alot of crazy ideas :mrgreen: :P :thumbsup: \' :-w =D> :lol: :D

vist my post on rank this Arrowblds Goal or something like that

But seriously, I will kill you all

I am back for realz this time I promise now that I am a member :p

I think that in the future, violent games will be banned. :-k

And, runescape will go along with the others.

-plays gta frantically

Like... a game about god? one of those noah's ark games, where you bring all the animals in one by one?

*cringe*

Knitting. At level 1, you can make fuzzy mittens. At level 50, fuzzy rainbow sweaters. At level 99? Fuzzy pink toe socks.

Oh yeah.

'Scaper since 2002

They'll forget to backup their systems one day and there will be a power outage and all newbs who lost their brand new accts after lvling up a few things will think they have lost a lot and will riot and demand free memberships and destroy jagex and blow up the building. :uhh: :evil: :ohnoes:

all the free players will leave because there is nothing exciting in f2p.

An since there is no f2p,no more new members coming through,Jagex starts to slowly lose money and then they go bankrupt.

How would they lose money, when even if all f2p players left, there's still the members paying, and some players start out as members(my friend did.)So it would kind of be the same, except less players/autoers, and a heaven for p2pers. :lol:

A Heaven? How can a complete economic collapse of runescape be considered a heaven? Prices of all ores, bars logs and other raw materials will sky rocket to unthinkable prices. :-k

all the free players will leave because there is nothing exciting in f2p.

An since there is no f2p,no more new members coming through,Jagex starts to slowly lose money and then they go bankrupt.

How would they lose money, when even if all f2p players left, there's still the members paying, and some players start out as members(my friend did.)So it would kind of be the same, except less players/autoers, and a heaven for p2pers. :lol:

A Heaven? How can a complete economic collapse of runescape be considered a heaven? Prices of all ores, bars logs and other raw materials will sky rocket to unthinkable prices. :-k

Oh gosh...! :ohnoes:

(Blue p-hat: 5.63 billion gp... :-#)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

jagex will remove cabbage from the game and order of the cabbage blows up jagex HQ with kamakazi bombers

LOL LMAO ROFL :lol: :P

wait that could happen :shock: :ohnoes: :uhh:

the cabbages stop spawning

Read before you type so you donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t make your self seem stupid. i already typed it

6 year anniversary was 8/25/09

rjasper49ny7.png

thx for the sig Runescape's fav cookie Oreo9870

if it ends its because they they've finished rune scape and are/have made/making a new game... :roll:

with the money they make I don't think they'll ever feel the need to just stop rune scape with out a good reason...

mepoulinsigxv29qy.gif

Once in a life time!

dukefreedomdead1ng.png

A Nuclear Holocaust? :-w

Everything has to finish eventually, I'd say the ending would be nothing exciting...probably quite similiar to that of RS1.