cwars gold armour or chompy hat!

mrmyk

both of these take a very long time to get but which is your favourite...

cwars is more popular but that also means more people would have the armour while chompy hats are less popular but so is the game.

but which makes u turn around and say...nice stuff!

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Gold plate and legs at least are an awsome thing to have. 4k hat is nice too, but if I had time, I'd just get both the full gold and wear it with the 4k hat :D

hehe thats my plan 8-)

when i saw you posted i thought it was going to be locked :-w

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

well,if you would like to show of,which i give fully permission to if you accomplish one of those,gold armour is more in the view,it's easier recognizeable :)

but i would pick the hat!meh :) !

edit:sweet jesus,awesome sig mxm :)

newcampfirenonamejeepeesx5.jpg

Gold plate and legs at least are an awsome thing to have. 4k hat is nice too, but if I had time, I'd just get both the full gold and wear it with the 4k hat :D

hehe thats my plan 8-)

when i saw you posted i thought it was going to be locked :-w

Picture this:

A guy with a Lava Cape, Gold Chompy hat, Gold Plate, legs, and Kite, and a Guthix Mace, along with a Fury, Dark Gloves, and Infinity Boots.

That is what I'd call godly.

Meh, I want the CW more, but the Chompy hats are better looking. I've got 200 kills or so from the old bow (a long time ago), havn't tried the new fast one.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

hats no doubt :notalk:

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Ehh, for all you who said best Chompy Hat, take this into consideration. With CW you can only get one ticket every 12.5 minutes, and that's if you win *every* game. I could get 10 Chompy kills in that time.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

Ehh, for all you who said best Chompy Hat, take this into consideration. With CW you can only get one ticket every 12.5 minutes, and that's if you win *every* game. I could get 10 Chompy kills in that time.

Castle wars is alot funner and you get exp from it, and its possible to get more than one ticket a game :shame: Chompy hunting is doing the same thing over and over for hours

yes.png

Castle wars is alot funner and you get exp from it, and its possible to get more than one ticket a game :shame: Chompy hunting is doing the same thing over and over for hours

you dont lose the chompy hat permanently when you die though \'

you dont lose the chompy hat permanently when you die though \'

Ifi had gold cw armor i wouldn't plan on dieing :-w

yes.png

They're both nice.

But one bad thing about 4000 hat. Is not everyone knows what it is. :? They'll say "What is that on your head?" or "Nice Tiara," or "Nice hat."

I'm fine with the last phrase though lol. :)

I say go for the hat. ::' That way for the next best dressed contest, I have someone to with wearing the same hat.

The castlewars armor is much more recognizable, majority of the population (with a few exceptions including majority of the tip.it forums people) wouldnt know the 4k chompy hat.

Id say go for the armor

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^