what do you think the picture on the login page is?

hungryblader

On the page where you log in, whaddaya think the picture is in the background. I think that its the chaos temple in the wildy, way back when, before it was destroyed. What do you think?

"Dost hath not giveth thy name 'noob' to thy brethren...

...Or thou art must considereth thyself a noob as well."

I don't see anything different...... :anxious:

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Once I got really bored and was reading the emails Jagex posts that people send to the RS gods.

Zammy once got that question, and I forget what he said, but they had a name. It was "The gates of (insert name here)". And it was a ceremonial entrance to RS.

That was like a year ago I read that.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Andrew Gower's house on the outside maybe? (lol jk)

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Once I got really bored and was reading the emails Jagex posts that people send to the RS gods.

Zammy once got that question, and I forget what he said, but they had a name. It was "The gates of (insert name here)". And it was a ceremonial entrance to RS.

That was like a year ago I read that.

I remember that, it's the "Gates of Lohg-ihn," or something like that. Quiet funny if you get the little in-joke from Jagex there.

eye_test.png

In one of the old god leters (I belive a zamorak one) there is a referance to what the 2 fires are. I forget the name but the username and password were nicly incorperated into the discription. So presumably some sort of worldgate.

Here's the God Letter in question, regarding the RS entrance page:

my lord zamorak,

1. why do your snakes at karamja port had bones?

2. what is the fire on the login page called? it have the icons of runes randomly...... is it the flames of zamorak?

pker, cece

1) To keep their skin stretched out nice and tight.

2) The flames of Lloigh-enn are an often rumoured, almost mythical, barrier between various dimensions, that require a spell recited most precisely, that is different for each individual who wishes to pass through.

I am surprised a mere mortal has heard of them, let alone encountered them in person;

I had thought them long since extinguished... You have my gratitude adventurer, it is not often the curiousity of Zamorak is excited.

I will have to look into this, it could be very useful in my plans...

eye_test.png