What weapon do you use when training strength?

Krempstar

D Scimmy gets better xp than other dragon weapons. (I've tested it)

Dharoks gives better than scimmy

Even than hally?

What do you mean in better xp. doesnt the amount of xp depend on the amount of damge you deal regardless of what weapon.

what he means is that d scimmy hits faster than any other dragon weapons which results in more xp since you dont have to wait so long till the next "punch" after you already done one.

Imo I would have used scimmy but since Im too lazy to do monkey madness I'll just stick to the long then (lol im the first one saying long here :shock: ) :wink:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even than hally?

What do you mean in better xp. doesnt the amount of xp depend on the amount of damge you deal regardless of what weapon.

what he means is that d scimmy hits faster than any other dragon weapons which results in more xp since you dont have to wait so long till the next "punch" after you already done one.

Imo I would have used scimmy but since Im too lazy to do monkey madness I'll just stick to the long then (lol im the first one saying long here :shock: ) :wink:

That depends. You know d mace special 4 times could earn more than 5 or 6 hits with a d scimmy

i can't stand strength training. i don't believe ive leveled since f2p. i know that hitting higher is invaluable, but i can't stand my inaccuracy while strenth training, seems i hit better on attack.

when i get 85 mining and lot more cash, it will be pcing in dharoks, my friend told me to drop nitros (quest related) to get hp low; pc is good because it is a safe minigame

Even than hally?

That depends. You know d mace special 4 times could earn more than 5 or 6 hits with a d scimmy

specials dont give xp

probably d scimmy

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard