Whip Now Protects Over Mystic Top, And Dragon Scimi!!!

Screechingmu

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I wonder what other prices have been adjusted. We may never know until we die. lol.

For instance, does Crystal bow still save over Guthan spear and helm?

Hmm.. :-k

definately hate not knowing things like that. i wish their was a way to actually check instead of alching the items.

what if we petition jagex to make a list of the larger ticket item's shop value?

such as dragon armors barrows armor whips mystic items and such

So... if two items have an equal game value, and if you can only keep one when you die, you'll keep the first item alphabetically?

Then what do you keep between dragon "gloves" and barrows "gloves", which share a 100k game value? Answer me that! And explain why!

kindness.png

Wow, I wonder what other prices have been adjusted. We may never know until we die. lol.

definately hate not knowing things like that. i wish their was a way to actually check instead of alching the items.

what if we petition jagex to make a list of the larger ticket item's shop value?

You can check without alching, just ask a stores value and compare them. They're not alching prices, but still very comparable. Thats how saved items are determined, by their values.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

You can check without alching, just ask a stores value and compare them. They're not alching prices, but still very comparable. Thats how saved items are determined, by their values.

oh i know that, i meant for crystal bow and crystal shield and things like that.

plus it would be nice for others to know, i remember someone complaining about they loosing their ahrims armor while doing barrows.

Only works on items that are tradable. And the alch value is always 1.5 times whatever the general store buys for, but only when there is none of the particular item already in the shop.

single_skill1165709744.png

So... if two items have an equal game value, and if you can only keep one when you die, you'll keep the first item alphabetically?

Then what do you keep between dragon "gloves" and barrows "gloves", which share a 100k game value? Answer me that! And explain why!

First time it drops the first ones, then next time it drops the other ones!

but on a serious note: I wonder what does happen in that case...

On topic:

Awesome!!!

Now i can kill green drags with out fear

OMG!!! If only Jagex was smart enough to find my damn query when I lost my damn whip... A lot of you probaly read it... <.< 3 mystic top scam.. in Wildy.. Sorry for language, just so pissed!!!!! :evil:

yay..i havent been scammed before and now never will
Ditto. We'll see alot more full(er) mystic pkers now I'm sure.

Most probably not. Splitbark offers a bit melee protection.

What is easier to hit through? Cloth or Wood?

mazurizi.png

Are you talking bout that scam trick where they take u out to the wildy then drop something.. then u go 2 pick it up.. and u get a skull...

Well wat if u just "RIGHT CLICK" then click pick up.. then u wont attack him .. there for.. no skulL?

Your one IDIOT !

Finally 8-) .

Lol, maybe they should increase the rare's shop prices now :P .

Nah cant see them ever doing that jagex introduced holiday drops for a bit of fun not for them to continusly go up in price, therefore i cant c them ever acknologing that u'd rather keep ur little 'worthless'p hat over a d long or anything else.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Jessy61071

i was curious to know, what the value of the crystal bow is. i know it saves over guthan's helmet and warspear amoung other things, but can you please tell me how many coins i would recieve for high-alching my crystal bow

30-Aug-2006 00:43

Mod Claire

Dear Jessy61071,

Thank you for your message regarding the pricing of crystal bow.

You can have your item valued at a shop to see how much they will offer you. If you wish to sell to another player then the price will depend on them.

You may have to shop around for a bargain! =]

Hope this helps answer your query.

well, not exactly helpful since it cant be valued @ a shop.