What kind of instrument do you play?

azbball55

First off, yes, I DID use the search button, but the last topic I saw about this was made about two years ago so, why not.

How long?

What kind of music do you play?

Do you wanna become a pro?

Questions are optional 8-)

Well I play the drums, been playing for about 2 years or so. I usually play heavier stuff like trivium, hatebreed, etc. And I don't think I'll be pro anytime soon, seeing as I'm still a freshman :oops:

sigfrompokerod4.jpg

Thanks for the sig poker! :P

Well, I was about to direct you at the many instrument-topics there used to be, but somehow they have indeed been erased.

I've posted like a dozen times I play the drums, have been for 6 years.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Guys and drums...what is that?? lol

Well, I personally play the flute. zzz (won't say how long :oops:)

But, I love guitars. (Maybe one day?? yea rite)

My son plays the clarinet, violin, and now getting into piano. And I hope that he does become pro in some sort of music since I didn't. I think learning to play an instrument broadens horizons, imaginations and creativity. What do you think?

fantasy-19.gif

Girls liking guys who play the guitar, what's up with that? ;)

Nearly every guy here has ever had a guitar, and I never intended to hop on the bandwagon there. Besides, how can a sweaty drummer with his t-shirt on his shoulder giving the best of himself not be sexy? ::'

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

I've played piano for 13 years, got myself to Grade 8 and since then haven't played too much. I would love to be pro, but the only time I am a nervous wreck is when I have to play in front of a number of people, my hands shake and my heart is beating like a million times a second! I'll keep it as a hobby for now lol.

I used to play clarinet for like 2 years, I wasn't too bad, I just didn't like it.

I was trained in classical music in both, but I've tried to learn some jazz now in piano, but meh, I still enjoy my classical :P .

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

I used to play the drums, I quit and sold all of my equipment...

And, to be honest, it was a big big mistake, I miss them so much....

Thinking about buying another setup soon though!!

- Denic.

Nearly every guy here has ever had a guitar, and I never intended to hop on the bandwagon there. Besides, how can a sweaty drummer with his t-shirt on his shoulder giving the best of himself not be sexy? ::'

Hehehe! I never said that wasn't sexy! :3>

Who doesn't love the drums! But I don't know what it is about the guitar...*shakes head* mmm mmm O:)

fantasy-19.gif

Hehehe! I never said that wasn't sexy! :3>

Who doesn't love the drums! But I don't know what it is about the guitar...*shakes head* mmm mmm O:)

*Rushes to go learn guitar* :anxious:

Nah, I would have learnt guitar but when I got mine my little cousin broke it, I used to play clarinet when I was in like 6th grade, but I thought it was just a bit too..girlish, I wasnt much good at it anyways, my mom thought I was really good, but I know I wasnt any good, moms always do that.. :|

Thinking of buying an acoustic once I get a job (Next year, when Ill be 15) Then maybe get an electric once I get better.

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.

Moms do what??? *takes out whip* lol

I like the clarinet actually, and my son usually plays Jazz..and even though he isn't taking formal lessons atm on clarinet, he pulls it out on his own sometimes, and I think that is pretty cool.

Now he grabs the keyboard like everyday, so, I think music has to be "in" you, so that you can continue to be motivated to keep up the practicing.

That or a better mother than me! hehehe :XD:

fantasy-19.gif

i used to play the drums...played them for about 2 years...i was really good at mimicing the drum parts for metallica, but then i stopped, and my mom sold my drum set after i moved out...haven't thought about going pro. i'd need a ton of practice and a new drum set to get to were i used to be

eomer876.png

I play the guitar. I've done it for a bit over a year now. I mainly play metal tunes, such as Iron Maiden, Pantera, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath etc. but also rock (Thin Lizzy, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin etc...) I love to come up with my own riffs/licks though. I practice around two hours a day if I can find the time.

And do I wanna become a pro? Of course I do. But the chances are pretty slim.

pict1338crop2ko.th.jpg

pict1339crop4de.th.jpg

2009rb9.jpg

Guitar

How long?

7 years now

What kind of music do you play?

Stevie Ray Vaughan, Throwdown, A7X, The Used, Slayer, underOATH and other stuff of the sort

Do you wanna become a pro?

Wouldn't as a guitarist, more-so lead singer

What kind of instrument do you play? Guitar , used to play trombone and I'm getting drums for my birthday which I really want to play plusss I want to learn piano :oops:

How long? Almost a year now for guitar :o But been involved with music my whole life basically :D

What kind of music do you play? I started learning the blues since I play lead (do alot of chords and stuff too now though) and now I play anything really but I like playing nirvana type music and messing around with distortion and stuff :oops: But I also play stuff like Santana/Chili peppers/old jazz songs/acoustic stuff and just anything really as long as I like it. (Can play stairway to heaven even though I kinda hate it :lol:) I have an awesome teacher who I get lessons from once a week, he lives near me and his son is like 21 or something and he's really good playing lead so we get to play alot of songs some weekends :P

Do you wanna become a pro? I would love too, the job I'm aiming for is to be a music teacher but I would love to be in a band :3> I've won quite a few awards for music and everyone says I have talent so we'll see what happens :lol:

I play Guitar and Piano/Keyboards. Been playing piano/keyboards for about 7 years, and i've been playing guitar for about a year now. the type i music i play is usually classic rock, hard rock and metal pretty much on the guitar. Piano and keyboards is usually jsut like rock piano or classic [cabbage]. and becoming "pro" i don't think it will happen, but i'd love a job when i get older involving music.