You ever Loved someone apart from family members?

Forceape

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Err nope. :-k

If true love ever hits me in the face, I prolly wouldn't even feel it... :lol:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Mr. Anesthesia is now engaged to his girlfriend of 3.5 years!

WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Gratz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope it works out mate!

Bet your over the moon!

How did you propose? The traditional way?

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

hm... i'm not entirely sure. 2 months ago i would have said yes. i was gonna ask her out, but decided to wait till our schedules for school came out. we didn't get any classes together. i thought that was the worst thing ever.

but now, i've met new friends. though i haven't known one of them for anymore than 2 months, she's already one of my top 8 (on that ONE site >.<) friends (really hard to get on my top 8 cause i all my best friends are so good to me). i don't want to say that i "love" this new girl. but she's made me realize how easily i could forget my old crush. which makes me realize that i probably don't know what love really is.

(confusing huh?)

Man, Andy's gonna get married. That's really cool. And I didn't really expected this. :P Good luck man! I'm happy for you! :)

Yeah I didn't realize he was planing on doing this :P .

Gratz man :)

As far as the actual topic goes, I've never realy felt true love yet. I mean, I have some very close friends, but that's about it.

she's made me realize how easily i could forget my old crush.

Girls tend to do that to us. I had a crush on this one girl before school started and even asked her out. Then when school started I met another girl (whom I'm becoming good friends with) and I now have a crush on her. Crushes come and go so if you don't act on one there will be another (just don't miss out on too many!)

"This emotion I'm feeling now, this is love, right?"

"I don't know. Is it a longing? Is it a giddy stupid happiness just because you're with me?"

"Yes," she said.

"That's influenza," said Miro. "Watch for nausea or diarrhea within a few hours."

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

"This emotion I'm feeling now, this is love, right?"

"I don't know. Is it a longing? Is it a giddy stupid happiness just because you're with me?"

"Yes," she said.

"That's influenza," said Miro. "Watch for nausea or diarrhea within a few hours."

Bah Miro :P I've always hated that character

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

How did you propose? The traditional way?

I'll hazard a guess and say it was like...

A:*Grumblegrumble* You! Ring! Like? *Grumblegrumble*

followed by

A2: *gruntgrunt* URGWOMAN LIKE SHINY OBJECT! *gruntgrunt*

It's so beautiful :cry:

I've told my best friend that I loved him.

We know eachother's deepest secrets, so there is nothing to hide.

The bottom line is, that you should let your friends and family know how you feel about them. Because you never know, somebody could die suddenly and you'll never get a chance to tell them.

Those are just my thoughts...

tablw5.png

Kill corporate radio. http://www.killradio.org

I would like to say yes. The ultimate truth, I believe, is that you can never understand true love. Never, because it doesn't exist in the sense that one person is perfect for just one other person. I do believe that true love is simply love, but some 'true loves' are better than others. If you understood any of that, which I doubt. :lol:

Well, yes I suppose so. Twice maybe, but you can't tell can you.