whats the rarest item which isn't a rare???

mrmyk

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a tiny net? I know you can get one from the fishing shop in catherby, but does anyone ever keep it?

I have one still, I like the fishies.

I still say green dhide (t) chaps cause after 2 months of searching, I still have not found a seller!!!!!!!!

icecube7.jpeg

Oooor.... gold plate maybe?

But is seriously think onyx neclace is the rarest.

until they haev givvne all the necklaces uses and will become common

mine guess is like an iron or steel daager s++ because the bronze is alreayd amde but the iron and steel arent i think same as mith but addy and rune coudl be made by pkers

when you start smithing thats basically the only thing you can make.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

I once saw a guy in Gold Plate, Legs, and Kite with the 4k kill Chompy hat. I was in serious awe.

:ohnoes:

give it a week prices down to 10m easy... month down to 5... :-k

sum1 quote me on that and see in a month lol :ohnoes:

-December 6.

I never lost any spears to ppl i went with. My internet providers are backstabbing pixel huggers though.

an item noone hasnt mentioned yet...unidentified snapdragon

needs 63? farming to grow, and jagex changed growing herbs when i was about 80 farming, so there is really only about a handfull of people who accually could get one, before they got taken out...im guessing accually that theres non left, but theres still a chance....ofcouse theres unid toadflaxes too...

Yeah, I have a few of each. VERY uncommon though.

Unidentified Toadflax can be easily obtained from the Pest Control herb packs.

Too many people keep saying bronze daggers(s)(or p++ but i refuse to call it that.)

Many people I supose just make them in order to say they got the rarest item and make them not the rarest by doing so. Same with onyx necklace.

Im still going with black nails from in aid of the myreque. Those no one can make.

slayer9434.png

Barrows: guthan warspear, ahrim hood, torag platebody, karil's crossbow x3, Dharoks greataxe, Dharoks Helm.

Max Quest points

"Never let your morals prevent you from doing what is right" Asimov

equipable holy water is also rare to see, not many people keep addy defenders either but just go to rune, not many people have gold amulets either, i can think of tons
But everyone who has a Rune Defender had to have at some point an Addy defender.. But I guess since, only some ppl kep theirs, it's kinda rare..ish :-k

Too many people keep saying bronze daggers(s)(or p++ but i refuse to call it that.)

Many people I supose just make them in order to say they got the rarest item and make them not the rarest by doing so. Same with onyx necklace.

Im still going with black nails from in aid of the myreque. Those no one can make.

And the black nails from Zogre Flesh Eaters (?). I know I got 11 from another quest and 4 from In Aid of Myreque, making a total of 15 black nails. \'

icecube7.jpeg

a tiny net? I know you can get one from the fishing shop in catherby, but does anyone ever keep it?

I have one still, I like the fishies.

I still say green dhide (t) chaps cause after 2 months of searching, I still have not found a seller!!!!!!!!

I had those, and I sold them as regular d hide chaps to a pure causeI just wanted t get rid of it. :wall:

1z2zrwo.jpg