So You Want To Kill Moss Gianst Eh....(P2P Only Solution)

tomdavies90

Intorduction

I just saw a moss giant thread on this forum about how too kill moss giants on Crandor, but that was mainly for f2p

So i thought I'd show you all the best place in the game for moss giants (at the moment and without any requirements except 10 agility, mage lvl 45 would help a lot as would 51)

What To Wear?

Just wear the normal kind of armour you wear for training with the best defensive bonuses. i would 100% reccomend 40 defense or you wont last long.

Where Should I Go?

Ahhh yes i thought you'd ask that, well its on brimhaven here...

mapdq4.png

How to get there-

1) get to ardougne

2) take the boat there

3) follow my map above

What Should I Have In My Invo?

Well here are 2 pictures the first one is for lower leveled players who think they will use food before they get a good drop, to keep or alch, or some runes, it should only take about 2 moss giants for a drop like this but some people will have used a food by then...

lowerlvlsxt2.png

Of course you don't have too take this invo, for instance if you can't do ardougne or camelot teleport don't take runes just walk back too the ship, if you can't alch don't worry it's just to last longer

Here's what higher levels should take, it's basically the same but with spare inventory spots as you may get many drops before using that much food...

higherlvlskh5.png

Why Is This A Good Place To Train?

1)they drop good seeds such as ranarr, watermelon etc so you can make money while you train

2) they are weak defensively thus you hit hard and accurately

3) (this is where this particular spot is good) cake slice spawns (which heal 4) mean unlimited health for higher lvls, and for lower lvls with the money you build up through alching there is a food shop just south east of the island which sells karambwan (heals 18 usually 3 in stock) lobbies, swordies and tunas ususally enough to fill your invo, so you get free food!

Thanks to Pandaman115 for this map

shoptp6.png

Hope you enjoyed the guide and find it useful just ask any questions here

EDIT:you can also range and mage there as there are plants too hide behind, just use same set up

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

ill get some pics up of the gear and stuff i take next trip =p basically you wear your best armour for normal training nothing special is needed, you wear whatever gives highest defensive bonus

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

• 2 weeks later...

As soon as you get around 80 combat, you won't need any lobsters. They rarely hit and if they do there's always the cake respawns.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

nice guide, that little island is where i go if i have to kill moss giants for a slayer task, and where i used to train

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

add more places... like south of the waterfall quest, in the karamja dungion some south of your spot...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I like the guide, but what's going on?

Are you combat 52 or something?

I really don't mean to flame you but these moss giants can hit low, food isn't needed at all. Because the cake slices respawns very quickly.

Is that moss giant guide for noobs?

Al right, sorry if I flamed ya, but I'd like to know why do you recommand lobsters? The cake slices respawn quicker than you can imaging. Sure they could be busy but, they still respawn quickly.

I'm not trying to flame you, sorry if I am.

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw the cake slice in bottom of your post. Weird I didn't notice before. I mean I DID read the post before. :-k

jsut a quick question (have never been there) are there any safe spots? getting range up atm so need a good place to train cos i usually train on the ones in varrok sewers but they're a pain to get to)

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

40 Barrows trips, 4 Barrows equipment (Guthans Helm, Veracs Helm, Ahrims Skirt, Dharoks Helm)

i remember training in that spot back in the day. you wont last long with even 40def and full rune. the cake slice spawn is nice but it doesn't heal you much. i'd reccommend 60+ def and some good melee stuff (obsidian and dragon).

edit: that's if you want to train and not have to waste time or money on food, which is ideal for power training

Currently training combat

71/82 Attack

77/78 Strength

71/71 Defense

74/77 Hits

• 6 months later...

good tips! never thought of this!

also, if you did lunar diplomacy, in pirates cove there is an area with like 10 mossies. almost no one there \'

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

9/10. Very good. Just add a pic or two of equipment setups.

Nice find, I never realized there were mossies over there.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

woot reporting live from mossie spot (ranging) after spending like an hour making 1k iron knives

I'd like to say this is like a rangers/magers/meleers dream! so many safe spots and the cake respwawn owns great job! :thumbsup:

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage