You can run into some strange people at c-wars....

Kraziphoenix

Ok, so Im at c-wars, other teams base, and i start fighting somebody a lv under me. It had been going on a little over a minute when two archers attack me too. So i keep fighting the warrior, hoping to kill him at least. About another minute later we are both almost dead, and each of the rangers hit a two with him hitting a 3, killing me. As I die, he yells, Pwned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took him and two other people over 2 minutes to kill me, and he thinks i got pwned. It's not like he was 15 levels under me and killed me in 4 hits. I turned off public chat for the rest of the game and add him to my ignore. My point is, have you ever run into these people that think they are so great cause they took you down after a long fight with other people helping them?

Kraziwun.pngTotal1k.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.. I'm level 120, and people say "Die Noob" and they're like level 70-90 with 10 people teaming on me.. i kill about 5 of them.. when they eventually kill me a (WITH MELEE PRAYER) they say Owned..

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

yep. i burst a group of about 15 players. 5 of them are dead as the spell wears off. them they all pile on me. i quickly change to torags. all you see are a wave of 1 and 0. finally, i die and they yell "OWNED!!". NO **** I WAS OWNED, 10 FREAKING PLAYERS PILED ON ME!! AT LEAST I LASTED THAT LONG!!!!

Happens to me too. I find it annoying and I am only level 98. And the situation only gets worse as you get your combat higher. Unfortunately all that I can do is ignore it now.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

yer easpically at cwars last time i went there im fiting a lvl 80 in fule rune with protect melee on we both had full badages im 1 def 72 str 60 attk using d scimmy and dds well it was a pretty close fite he killed me and he had no badages left and says owned wow i was lvl 58 at the time and thinkin wow ur so strong to kill a guy 21 lvls lower than u with 1 def wen ur in full rune with protect melee and d long yer ur all powerfull man....

Join Pure Chaos best aussie based pure clan around, click my banner for link to our forums

purechaosza8.jpg

90% of cws games I get it, the one that annoys me most is when 2 people in torags and obby shield are fighting me close combat and I'm ranging so they both put on protect from range and say 'owned noob'..one of the many times I wish I could punch the crap out of people over the internet. :lol:

one of the many times I wish I could punch the crap out of people over the internet. :lol:

Don't worry, in the future we will be able to do that 8-) .

Oh, and as for shutting those noobs up, Ice Cubes are your friend :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Its just sad noobs who think they so call "p00n" then spamming 111!!111!!

It sometime is sad, I am personally 88 and get decked by around 20 level 50 or lower when Im fighting 100+. Usually, the 100 move out, let me noobslaugher, then we continue. Good times, good times 8-).

Ranged Crave

newsigwu9.png

I'M SO EMO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yep, 5 people pile me, 5 minute slater I die, 'omg noob u deaded, we owned u!!!!111'

I think you mean... "i owned u!!!!111"

They 5 team on you then say they could own you on their own.

It happen the other day, this kid called me a noob, i ran after him, i had lag and could not stop intime to save myself from falling rocks. I got killed. He laughs and calls me a noob. I catch him up later and own him 1 v 1, in 3 hits, with not damage at all taken. He says it was a fluke so i fight him again and guess what, i own him. He just ignored me after that.

Funny when noobs get told exactly who's boss.

\' \'

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

yes i hate that!!! its so hard not to retaliate and say "yea it took u 10 minutes and 3 people..nice job" or "u did squat noob". I remember i was playing one time, there are about 10 lvl 70s, a few lvl 50s and a lvl 40 attacking me. I've killed about 8 of them but they keep comin back...Eventually the free exp fest ends and they kill me. The lvl 40 proceeds to say "OWNED NOOOOBLET!!!111" it got me quite steamed.

i always go after the lowest lvls first because of that lol :P its kinda funny to watch them say "plz dont" then "Nooooooooooooob" when u kill them later on. also funny when im running my cbow out, but have dharoks plate and legs + whip, obby shield and defender in my inv, and after i shoot the same people everytime they come past they come up in a group of 5+, they start screaming "nice armour changing noob" when i put melee stuff on and start killing them all while they hit constant 0s and when they do hit its a 5-15. also the funniest is when i pick out the lowest level of a group whos attacking me, they say something like "why do they always pick on the little guy..." and run away (expecting to be able to attack someone and not be attacked back).

one of the many times I wish I could punch the crap out of people over the internet. :lol:

When I ancient I take a crystal bow or Karils xbow with me so that I can freeze, run back and range and they never shut up about that because apparently you're supposed to mage and range within melee distance :o.

When I ancient I take a crystal bow or Karils xbow with me so that I can freeze, run back and range and they never shut up about that because apparently you're supposed to mage and range within melee distance :o.

Beat me to it, end all solution, barage :mrgreen:

Or if they really tick me off, i call my buddies and next game they are stormed by 10 experienced castlewars vets.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^