Nooo I lost a red mask!!

Nihon_Soul

Keep playing, just because you lost a mask doesn't mean you shouldn't quit. I think you can make it up in a couple weeks craftin' nats

Yeah, what if he's not a member, can't craft nats, or just plain doesn't like runecrafting, what then? :shame:

newbankofrsyq0.gif

bannerkc5.png

foo_fighters_fan.gif

No, don't quit! Runescape is about having fun, you don't have to have a red mask to enjoy it (thought it makes it more enjoyable). Just get back to doing the things that are fun. \'

PS: I lost a santa and purple party hat, and I did quit runescape. Eventually I did regret it so now I'm back!!

icecube7.jpeg

Well, usually when it comes down to this kind of discussion, it should be up to the thread creator to decide whether or not he/she should continue.

I guess you could continue if you'd like, but I hope losing a pixelated object won't ruin your life. Besides, it's just a game.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

hi, yesterday I died accidentally and lost a red haloween mask i was wearing.... and I am currently thinkin about quitting rs. I would jus like to ask a quick question to u all,,, Do you think I should quit? or should i keep playing.

jagex could care-less if 1 guy left rs so go ahead and do ur bidding

Keep playing, just because you lost a mask doesn't mean you shouldn't quit. I think you can make it up in a couple weeks craftin' nats

Yeah, what if he's not a member, can't craft nats, or just plain doesn't like runecrafting, what then? :shame:

Something called mining.. :roll:

I don't think you should rs for that, rs is all about fun, not about who owns a rare is the richest.

After this, you learn not to show off any of your rares by wearing them :shame:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Don't quit, just take a break for a couple weeks. In those weeks you might find that you really don't want to quit, or you may find something else you would rather do. But do not quit immediately because of one thing.

pcingbs6.jpg

Goals: 80/80 Range, 75/90 Strength, 77/85 Attack, 64/76 Fishing and crafting 31k natures (o.O)

don't quit, if you are p2p, play castle wars for a couple of days. you can t wear masks there, and it is a very good game to play if you have nothing else to do, a guaranteed 20 mins of doing something, unlike PC's 2 mins of hitting portals

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

I lost 1.7m a while back in a scam (I know nothing compared to you guys) and the next day I went off to camp lol, no time to think about quitting when I can't play. As the people above said wait a week you'll get over it. No big deal. As the other guy said just pixels :wink:

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

I think that you should not quit. Keep playing instead and try to start over with the money you have now. Eventually you maybe can buy a new mask later on, but then you need to try first!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Let go of the ego rush-- try for a small rare or invest in Treasure Trail items. Besides the display of wealth, they are mostly for show.

You can get comments just wearing an outfit not many people do. Doesn't have to be 'rare'-- 'rarely seen' works too.

My friend lost a green party had to a pker becouse he was protecting runes over it... He didn't quit, quiting for losing some rare item are nothing you should do. :shame:

Green Dragons (as you're probably aware) are Dragons that are Green.

I am happy to say I have never ever called anyone a noob.

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

hi, yesterday I died accidentally and lost a red haloween mask i was wearing.... and I am currently thinkin about quitting rs. I would jus like to ask a quick question to u all,,, Do you think I should quit? or should i keep playing.

jagex could care-less if 1 guy left rs so go ahead and do ur bidding

welcome to the heartless gang :wall:

On-topic:what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger,learn from your mistakes,and don't qui,or just quit for a week or so and get back to money making :wink:

Necrossigv3.jpg

Imagine how happy you made the person who picked it up.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

No, don't quit! Runescape is about having fun, you don't have to have a red mask to enjoy it (thought it makes it more enjoyable). Just get back to doing the things that are fun. \'

PS: I lost a santa and purple party hat, and I did quit runescape. Eventually I did regret it so now I'm back!!

and now you haave a green p hat!!!! Basiclly saying you can make up for your losses. I lost full rune ( lol this is kinda a noob story) and quit for, id say around 2 hours. Bottom line, dont quit, its not about the mask, its about fun.