What Do You Want To Do With YOUR Life? ~Share Your Dreams~

issy2

Well, someone's probably created a thread of this sort, but I've had a quick look and so far can't find any, no doubt there's one in the next 114 pages!

Apart from the obvious stuff...

1. I'd like to be a poet! My inspiration came from Judith Nicolls and Paul Cookson. WOW. I just don't understand how they can make you feel so emotional....

2. I've always loved dancing, sorry to boast but I do have very good posture, I am both mentally and physically very strong and I believe I have the stamina. Music makes me feel good, having it as a career would just be amazing. I don't know, it's a bit of a secret actually...

I COMPLETELY, with all my heart, regret giving up ballet when I was nine. But the thing was, I kept starrting again for like 8 months, then quitting, starting again...but I quite for good on my 9th birthday. My mum thinks the classes were too childish, not focused enough, didn't challenge me, so she's looking into The Royal Ballet School lessons. :D

3. Get seriously good at badminton. :thumbsup:

4. I'd love to go to Amdsterdam, Holland, someday in the future, in 6,7 years. Maybe for my gap year? I'd also love to learn more about dancing around the world, especially in Holland!

5. See the Northern Lights

6. Complete the London to Brighton before I'm 16, and the Tour de France before I'm 30.

7. Climb to the Sun Gate of Macchu Picchu; thanks Mum! I'll love you always.

Just sitting here, preparing to edit this post, really makes me wonder what I'm going to do with my life. I've got so little time, yet if I typed everything up here you'd never find the end. We've all got dreams and hopes for our future, I hope as friends we can open our hearts and share them.

PS. Your ambitions aren't always related to your career.

KEEP THIS THREAD CLEAN PLEASE

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to write a book one day. I'd also like to become a world champion at something (most probally fencing) and I'd like to find true love. Getting a good fun job, having a loving family and actaully having done something usful with my life. I'd also like to run a marathong one day as well for charity. My last and probally biggest ambition is to really do something to help with the worlds problems and not just by throwing money at it. I think I'll go to Africa or some other poverty ridden place and do some volenteer work for a year or two. Oh I'd also like to go travelling the world.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Oh I'd also like to go travelling the world.

You can come with me ::' You bug the hell out of the lion while I get a good picture of it looking pissed ::'

ROFL....!!!!!!

Ultimately, ending as much sorrow and unnecessary poverty as humanly possible by 1 person. I know that the most effective way to do that is to start projects and foundations, build schools, and for that you need to gather money (a lot of it), and I'm already working on that.

Getting good at some things in life such as drifting, exploring and traveling the world, but they are really secondary... I find living only for yourself *extremely* selfish, but then again people have many views on it. That's just what I think. There are lots of good things in life, but I think giving hope to a hopeless person is the best thing

I'm not a very ambitious person. I'd like to have like, my own GOOD video-renting/selling place. But I'm not ambitious enough.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I'd like to own my own newspaper some day, and also to write a few books. I've always loved reading and writing, and ever since I joined the school paper last year, my interest in journalism has been growing.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

I'm not a very ambitious person. I'd like to have like, my own GOOD video-renting/selling place. But I'm not ambitious enough.

I'd like that as well. But where I live nobody buys games, and I doubt I'd have enough money, so it would never come to be.

What I'd like most though, is not having to worry about money, ever.

Aiming to hopefully be a graphic designer for a large game company (such as bioware or bestheda) or even a graphic designer for a magazine like PCGamer 8-) .

off topic: bioware and bethesda! woo! only gaming company's i know by name, there just that cool!

On Topic:

a street musician or music teacher..

signature_1.gif

My goal is to finish school, find a nice High School to teach at, and get married and raise a family. Eventually, I wish to earn my masters and doctoral degrees in history and teach at a university.

Eventually, I want to retire and be an archaeologist.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Issy!! At last someone who appreciates badminton!! How many times have I been told by numerous boys that they will beat me. I've yet to be proved wrong :D . Absolutely love it.

Uhh in accordance to ambitions... Hmm, I would love to be a web designer or something.. I dunno. Other then that I'd love to be a P.E. teacher, and coach badminton in my spare time!

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

Setting up my own software company (and in the most ideal situation: a game company) has been one of my ambitions for a long time already. *hires Nadril :P :twisted:*

An alternative ambition I have these days is to become professional stock market trader...

I'm off to uni to do law as like insurance after I pursue my acting dream after it. If that fails, I'm going to Fiji and Hawaii to work on the island conservation. And if I can get a roof over my head, enough money and 3 meals I probably won't come back.

Setting up my own software company (and in the most ideal situation: a game company) has been one of my ambitions for a long time already. *hires Nadril :P :twisted:*

An alternative ambition I have these days is to become professional stock market trader...

You better hire me, LOL XD. :P

off topic: bioware and bethesda! woo! only gaming company's i know by name, there just that cool!

hehe yeah. Probaly my 2 favorite companies are Valve and bioware, but I dunno why I didn't mention valve, lol.

@ duke: you'd be good as hell at being a stock market trader, lol.

I'm hoping to attend the University of Waterloo for Computer Engineering. After that is complete, I would like to move to the States and settle for a few years, before taking a job in the military as a Computer Analyst and such. I haven't looked too greatly into the latter yet.

At mid-age, it would be incredible to work my way into the world of American politics :P

Another possible route is to stay in Canada, and work for Microsoft or ATI after University.

signaturecj5.jpg