. . . : : : When you log out... : : : . . .

Pinkbullet3

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok call me weird but i always had the same question about pokemon! i mean wut are they really doing inside there pokeballs lol

you know the world is coming to an end when you see a bumper sticker reading:

"My cat can beat up your cat!"

no... =|

ok call me weird but i always had the same question about pokemon! i mean wut are they really doing inside there pokeballs lol

Lol, a few years ago on a commercial, it showed Ash who got stuck in a poke'ball and all of his socks, and it was like a whole other world.

it's realy wird story but.... my account goes rampage all around the place i left him. Then slaughters all humans he finds at wilderness, solds out my stuff and buys more food..... (Even scams few people).... when i login... i find that my bank is emty, i am respawned in lumbridge, and everyone screams at me that i am "mindless devil" and that kinda stuff.....

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

i dont know about your characters but mine is definitlysleeping on the cold hard floor :D i feel bad for him sometimes...

At least you got a floor, mine sleeps in the rocky streets of Varrock :cry:

In bed with Eldest (the dragon from dragon slayer) FTW!

They changed his name? It's not Elvarg anymore? :-s

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

• 3 weeks later...
he goes around acting like a noob and a scammer :cry:

That explains people complaining jagex banned them for a rule they did not break. :-k

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Well, seeing as i'm a f2p, I don't have a house. So, my character runs to the nearest city and sits down. Then, he runs around laughing at everyone, wears a gold crown, pretends to be a Jagex mod and scams everyone.

(BTW, I don't do this irl or when i'm playing, it's just made up)

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

he dissapears of the face of the map until you log in again.

Dude, where's your creativity? :-s

it died along with his the rest of his brain cells :P

My character on the other hand walks over to my other friends and parties all night long (or day)

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

My character has a skeleton for a roommate. When I log off, my character goes home, and has a relaxing beer. He talks for a couple minutes with the skeleton, who has a coffee to wake up. (The skeleton works the graveyard shift in the wild.) :)

My character disperses into the 11-dimensional strings (look up "string theory" :thumbsup: ) his atoms are composed of. In this state, he is capable of shifting among membranes (also known as parallel universes or worlds) and cannot be detected by beings temporarily anchored in one world.

This ability requires great concentration, or else bad things happen (for example, your atoms could form in the same space occupied by some oxygen molecules :ohnoes: ), so my character cannot disperse while under attack.

Yes. That is very... interesting. :shock: :D

Well, you all know how much our characters sweat in those armors and clothes... so I might have to mention my character goes to the river and washes all of his dirty things while I'm gone. :XD: (How do I know? I found a bar of soap lying around in my bank one day... -.-)

I found a washbowl in my bank once!

Azzazeal.png

untitled6kv7.gif

The commissioner raises the Zan Signal and she runs off to save the world from crime, injustice, Zamorakian and Saradominist followers and the penguins.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

i have a few ideas....

its easy your charcter grabs a chair and starts back sassing you saying that you died with this and did this and so on :XD:

lol

or!!!

your charcter is just sitting on a chair waiting always waiting muahahahhahaa!! *cough*

or.....

their just running around the map invisible to others

or... their actually controlling the monsters the people logged on are fighting maybe they werer just mind controlled making them easier to kill :ohnoes:

im young my imiganition owns so dont hate =; lol

A dragon is only a lizard with a Diploma