According to Jagex you need 85 slayer to get an abyssal head

DarkDude

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have 85+ slayer at that moment, else you wouldn't have been able to kill it.

I don't see what your point is.

And your too lucky with those wild pies, just go get the level. :evil:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

You have 85+ slayer at that moment, else you wouldn't have been able to kill it.

I don't see what your point is.

And your too lucky with those wild pies, just go get the level. :evil:

Although you currently have a buffed slayer level. You will need a base Slayer Skill (unbuffed level) of 85 in order to get the drop that you require.

From a message I sent to Jagex on August 21st.

Also, I've used Thousands of pies, way more than 1k, not really too lucky got a few million attack experience here.

Well either they were being insanely obvious or they meant that you couldn't get it with pies, in which case they were wrong. But if they just meant the top part had to be 85 or higher...then that's just really obvious. So I dunno.

They definatly meant the number on the bottom/right.

Well the development team apparently never talks to customer support since this isn't the first mistake by a long shot.

You may also have to eat a wild pie to mount it.

BTW, I have 88 slayer and I've only gotten 10 whips and no heads.

I rarely get them as tasks and I gave up camping after several weeks out of sheer boredom so :evil: to you.

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

BTW, I have 88 slayer and I've only gotten 10 whips and no heads.

I rarely get them as tasks and I gave up camping after several weeks out of sheer boredom so :evil: to you.

That's almost exactly the same as me :) I gave up camping there too after a week.

Congrats on the head, do you have the Construction level to mount it?

99 Slayer since August 2007.

They do check levels for mounting armour, but you can use dave's doom stews.

I'd guess its the same for the stuffed things too.

Golvellius.png

Clearly you had (at that moment) 85 or higher slayer or you couldn't have killed the abyssal demon.

I suppose this proves just how random that drop is. I have killed over 12k abby demons on assignment (slayer lvl 94) and never received an abby demon head. Gratz on your luck, but your facts are wrong.

Can you get back the head you mounted or do you mount it and it's stuck on the wall 'til you put another one on?

If you un-mount it, you lose it.

I guess Jagex did that to prevent people from power training slayer without actually killing anything.

How could you train slayer if you don't kill anything.. :roll:

Can you get back the head you mounted or do you mount it and it's stuck on the wall 'til you put another one on?

If you un-mount it, you lose it.

I guess Jagex did that to prevent people from power training slayer without actually killing anything.

How could you train slayer if you don't kill anything.. :roll:

Rawr. >.< You get slay exp for mounting a head. If you could remove the head and still keep it you could just keep mounting it and taking it off again. This would be an awesome way to train con AND slayer if you didn't lose the head for taking it off.

Oh and next time you roll your eyes make sure you actually know something.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.