According to Jagex you need 85 slayer to get an abyssal head

DarkDude

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly you had (at that moment) 85 or higher slayer or you couldn't have killed the abyssal demon.

I suppose this proves just how random that drop is. I have killed over 12k abby demons on assignment (slayer lvl 94) and never received an abby demon head. Gratz on your luck, but your facts are wrong.

My "Facts" came directly from Jagex, they said that I needed a BASE level of 85 slayer to get the drop, and seeing as I had killed several thousand demons without one then I assumed they were right. Obviously not.

Just a question.. if i didnt have 85 slayer, and i got a abby demon to 1hp (if you can even do that) and somone with 85 slayer finished it off, wouldnt i see the drop?

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Can you get back the head you mounted or do you mount it and it's stuck on the wall 'til you put another one on?

If you un-mount it, you lose it.

I guess Jagex did that to prevent people from power training slayer without actually killing anything.

Actually you do get back the head when you un-mount it.. same goes for cw armour, metal armour, fish trophy? Swords, Glorys... etc..

Just a question.. if i didnt have 85 slayer, and i got a abby demon to 1hp (if you can even do that) and somone with 85 slayer finished it off, wouldnt i see the drop?

if u dont have 85 slayer u cant hit the demon and u wont be able to get it to 1hp

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

false, ^ near the start of slayer people used recoils to kill the high lvl monsters :lol: jagex quickly rectified it but nobody got a rare drop i believe because jagex hadn't added them in.

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

Can you get back the head you mounted or do you mount it and it's stuck on the wall 'til you put another one on?

I guess Jagex did that to prevent people from power training slayer without actually killing anything.

Actually you do get back the head when you un-mount it.. same goes for cw armour, metal armour, fish trophy? Swords, Glorys... etc..

The KB says that you don't get a mounted head back when you un-mount it, so I'll go with that until someone proves me otherwise. I would try it myself to confirm (Though I'm 99% sure that you don't get it back), but I've got no head to mount.

Congratz on the head \'

Is it worth it to actually pie abbysal demons? or do you lose money?

ifso... ima train till 81 or so.. cause im lazy :oops:

I wrote a guide, it's in the Archive of Wisdom board you should check it out. It's Definatly worth it though.

200 pies = 2M, with 200 pies you SHOULD get atleast 1 whip, which will mean you break even with a little bit extra. Plus all the rune drop and stuff makes some ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã

My longest time without a drop was about 130 pies, of 1000 demons, that was slighly annoying. But I generally got 5 whips per 200 pies at 82 slayer.

Using pies is such a waste of time and money. In all the time you have used pies to kill abby demons you could of got 85 slayer and not have to worry about bringing pies, or buying them

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

Using pies is such a waste of time and money. In all the time you have used pies to kill abby demons you could of got 85 slayer and not have to worry about bringing pies, or buying them

Hardly... If you don't use Guthans to kill abbies then It's the same as without pies.

I've only spent 2M on pies, and gotten the rest for free, or exchanged whips for them. I've made over 20M from killing abyssal demons

i can assure you that i am 100% sure that you dont get fish and monster heads back when you unmount them because ive gotten 4 cockatrice heads and 2 crawling hands, and 1 baslisk head and i unmount and remount the new one for slayer exp. i got 1 hand,1 cockatrice and the baslisk head when they first came out and i wanted one. and i got the rest of them when i got assigned the monster from shilo lol

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

No you lose head when you un mount. Dont lie to people if you dont know what your talkign about.

Otherwise you noobs would level slayer buy mounting and un mounting it.

I suggested to jagex that we would be able to move a mounted head to another room and get 0 xp.

I lost my basilisk head when I replaced it with my kbd head.

So you sir are a liar and need to stop passing bad info to the community.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

• 2 weeks later...

Poor Jagex it just got royaly p00ned twice :|

And you do lose the head when you dismount, a friend had a cockatrice head, wanted to redecorate and had to change that room, and lost it in the process -.-

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard

bug?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

My "Facts" came directly from Jagex, they said that I needed a BASE level of 85 slayer to get the drop, and seeing as I had killed several thousand demons without one then I assumed they were right. Obviously not.

Jagex hardly owned themselves. You discovered the gap in knowledge between customer support responses and the people who actually code and create the game. Either way congrats on the head.

No you lose head when you un mount. Dont lie to people if you dont know what your talkign about.

Otherwise you noobs would level slayer buy mounting and un mounting it.

I suggested to jagex that we would be able to move a mounted head to another room and get 0 xp.

I lost my basilisk head when I replaced it with my kbd head.

So you sir are a liar and need to stop passing bad info to the community.

People do make mistakes. I highly doubt the intent was to misinform and calling someone a liar for it is a bit overkill. It makes you look like an incredibly rude jerk who slanders people to the community with little reason. But then again, maybe that's just an overly strong comment like you calling him a liar was. -.-

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat