Stats or Style?

drgnrider

Recently i was having a discussion with someone on having barrows armor or full dragon. Any barrows is cheaper than full dragon and has better stats(correct me if im wrong im not aware of all the barrows stats). I said that i would rather have full dragon than 3 sets of barrows because dragon looks cooler.

And now i ask you this. Which is more important to you? The stats of armor or the look?

Drgnriderx11.png

So you want to look cool to random strangers on a computer game that you will most likely never see in real life and will forget about in 2 minutes? :notalk:

Um, put me down for three sets of Barrows -.-

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

Yea, I would go with stats. Full dragon WAS cool(mostly the chain) back when it first came out. It was an accomplishment to have one because either you were really rich or had gotten lucky enough to get from the KQ. I see lvl 60's wearing it now. :-s

rssiggeh1gw7.jpg

We aren't here to facilitate topics on how to get drunk without side-effects.

^^Haha^^

I don't like the idea of having to repair Barrows armour, so if I could afford it. I'd rather have dragon armour. Plus I've always wanted full dragon... It's like a thing I've had since I got full rune years ago.

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

So you want to look cool to random strangers on a computer game that you will most likely never see in real life and will forget about in 2 minutes? :notalk:

Goes both ways. Do you want to be strong/better than random strangers you will never meet in real life?

I would choose dragon because it isnt that much worst and its a lot cooler. I would have more fun using it than having 3 barrow sets. Same as having a party hat; most would enjoy the game a lot more if they had something to show off with.

I'd rather have those three barrow's sets, they would definately increase protection if used with a rune kite and who cares about looks? It just makes n00bs follow you around asking dumb questions which will eventually make you feel like this > :wall:

POWER>STYLE ;)

:twisted: YoUr UnDeR ArReSt AnYtHiNg YoU SaY WiLl Be MiSqUoTeD AnD UsEd AgAiNsT YoU :twisted:

Pawan.png

Looks all the way! No contest.

I was cutting yews just moments ago when this level 90 starts randomly abusing my full infinity for not having good stats and I tell her that I value fashion over stats, at which point she laughs and says infinity looks ugly... she clearly doesn't appreciate the sixties psychadelic groovy look and even goes as far as to say that I'm wearing a 'dress'...

I don't think so love, they're quite clearly robes dear, before we lept into a fully heated debate about the sixties and music - at which point she showed her ignorance even further claiming that one of her favourite bands is the Pistols, who APPARENTLY had their first hit in 1969, 3 whole years before they even formed!

Don't you love people who think they know what they're on about?

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

haha lol nice one mod :lol: ..ermm its a big toughy for me..ever since i saw d chain and legs i wanted it but then....i realized i wouldnt be able to get it and also when they changed the d chain... i was turining to barrows well now

ill proabably be able to get both and y not lol?

i first want barrows so i can get as many dchain as i want off the kalphite queen hehe :-)

P.S D MED IS THE UGLYIEST ITEM IN RUNESCAPE :-X so santa ftw :)