Lumbridge/Al Kharid Shortcut

Goldlord1

I disagree, this would disrupt the mines. An enormous coal addy and mith mine right next to a furance + bank. Also an enormous macroer advantage. A good mine like this is out of the way for a purpose.

Also an enormous macroer advantage.

Perhaps make some NPCs children that will stop you and ask you a simple question (Which shape is bigger, 1+1, etc.)

macroes can work around that. Just either keep going till they get it, or just have it programmed (if 1+1...then 2).

I disagree, this would disrupt the mines. An enormous coal addy and mith mine right next to a furance + bank. Also an enormous macroer advantage. A good mine like this is out of the way for a purpose.

Yeah... there isnt an anvil yet... add that too!

[/sARCASM]

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

would this update be members only?

Yes?

Then there wont be many macroers because they are all in f2p.

No need for NPC children then

You don't know what auto-ers would do to auto...And obviously it's P2P only...It's an agility shortcut. Autoers sell the ores they mine, and then sell the coins they get from that for real life money. I'm sure they make more than $5 a month off of it...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Maybe you could fall off and instead of just getting injured you could lose all of your ores that you have on you. People would have to weigh the risks that they could lose an entire load of ores just so that you could get quickly to a bank/furnace.

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.

- Joseph Stalin (1878-1953)

You are aware that walking across the bridge, through the gate then south to the Al-Kharid bank is as fast as going south through the fence, past the mines and then crossing the log? Very pointless if you ask me.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I think that there needs to be a new agility shortcut for P2P who have beat 'Prince Ali Rescue' (Who hasnt :P) and a new water fall too!

Heres a map preview of what I think it should be.

NewLumbridge.jpg

Thats a good idea nice map aswell dude.

Hanging Onto The Frayed Ends Of Sanity. The Man The Myth The Maniac Among Others Just Known As The Anonymous Hero, Here To Help. He's Unknown But Possible Known As The Man With No Equal Talent.

if u havnt noticed it wont do much because since rfd update theres a bank in lumbrigde that woul be probly 30secs walk more than using log

Join Pure Chaos best aussie based pure clan around, click my banner for link to our forums

purechaosza8.jpg

+1. I dont support for the reason stated above

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

I dont know whether to say I like it or not but I hope to end the whole macroer argument.

1.Make it lvl 50 agility: People who have the mining level to do this should have the high agility so they could cross

2.Make it level 50 strength: You have to struggle against the falls to make it across (go through the river)

3.You have to be level 50 mining! This is the only way to mine mithril at the site

4. The macros will come. Being able to cross the river wont slow them down as much as you would hope. It takes an exceptional program to create a character that could recieve all these levels and if one existed it would be hard to figure if they were legit or not because it would be a sophisticated program controlling him. It would keep 98% of macro programs away and so the difference for everybody else would be minimal! :roll:

Next we should figure out a way to keep other people away from your ore! Again, :roll:

runscapecv2.png

The rune merching business is dead. R.I.P

I dont know whether to say I like it or not but I hope to end the whole macroer argument.

1.Make it lvl 50 agility: People who have the mining level to do this should have the high agility so they could cross

2.Make it level 50 strength: You have to struggle against the falls to make it across (go through the river)

3.You have to be level 50 mining! This is the only way to mine mithril at the site

4. The macros will come. Being able to cross the river wont slow them down as much as you would hope. It takes an exceptional program to create a character that could recieve all these levels and if one existed it would be hard to figure if they were legit or not because it would be a sophisticated program controlling him. It would keep 98% of macro programs away and so the difference for everybody else would be minimal! :roll:

Next we should figure out a way to keep other people away from your ore! Again, :roll:

Thumbs up :thumbsup: Except for the strength part.

Like forum text games much?

um... from... MARS, yes, in the third county from the... left.

PmodAuto.jpg