• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize that all this blog is, is bumps, and spam. <.<

Thats why I like it. ::'

WOOOO GRATZ ON 97 FARM DUY!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

97 farming please?

You want it back? No! I TOOK IT FROM YOU! I NOT GIVING BACK!! HAR HA AH HA HA HAAH HA :twisted:

ok, i'll give it back, because i'm sw00t.

Hey this is harding but i'm too lazy to log out of my friends tif acc and log into mine :mrgreen:

Gratz on 97 nubby, i mean dusty. U gud farm.

-Harding

Just slaying away. 94/99 and going for 90+ Herb <3.

Good Luck, Farming Capes are HAWT!! :thumbsup:

I have 35 farming and Ive never planted a seed... ever. (Thank god for Tears of Guthix!! :D )

-Pasty 8-)

Pasty.png

Finally slow nurb. You took your time.

dont say that about dusty, are you the 1 who plants trees and stuff all day long? no i didnt think so. :shame:

not quiet :P he plants a few trees in the morning gets back on at night and receives exp. Aswell as planting herbs/allmonts (yuck cant spell that) through out the day.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUUUSSSSSSTYYYYYYYYYYYY

almost there.

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

Good Luck, Farming Capes are HAWT!! :thumbsup:

I have 35 farming and Ive never planted a seed... ever. (Thank god for Tears of Guthix!! :D )

-Pasty 8-)

tbh its one of the easiest (albiet one of the most expensive) skills in the game :P

I just got 70 farming today \:D/ , without really spending any money on the skill. I got all my herb,limp, and allotment seeds from monster drops (I buy a few ranarr/snap seeds when I see good deals) and I got all my tree seeds from my kingdom and from soloing the giant mole 100 times :shock: . Oh well, your way is faster. Gl reaching 99 farming!

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

Hm.

I was browsing the internet, as i typically do when i am bored...and i found this article.

Possessing a classically heroic, noble personality not unlike the one associated with characters such as Superman and He-Man, ---------- is formed by combining the powers of the rings of the five Planeteers, which represented the four Classical elements: Earth (wielded by Kwame), Fire (Wheeler), Wind (Linka), Water (Gi) - and the additional power of Heart (Ma-Ti). All of these people represented a major ethnicity and each one of them came from a different continent. Upon his formation, he proclaims, "By YOUR powers combined, I am ---------------!"....------------ has a very impressive array of powers: he can fly, has great strength, the ability to blow hurricane force winds, telepathy, telekinesis, change shape, transmute matter, and virtually any other super-power required by the circumstances currently facing him...

I've editted out who they are talking about...but by now you should know, it's none other than....

CAPTAIN DUSTY!!!

captaindusty.jpg

Captain Dusty! He's our hero! Gonna take pollution down to zero! He's our power, magnified...and he's fighting on the planet's side!

heh.