99/99 Farming

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not trying to be a noob, but i DESPISE farming. i was wondering; at a level of 34, what would you recommend to get my level to 47, and how long would it take?

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

not trying to be a noob, but i DESPISE farming. i was wondering; at a level of 34, what would you recommend to get my level to 47, and how long would it take?
I'm not Dusty, and as much as his level pwnz mine, I can sort of give some advice. Going full-on, you should only need a few days. I'd tell you to plant acorns, ranarrs, limpwurts, and strawberries. If you have the time, wildbloods, bananas, and cadavaberries will also add to your xp count. The majority of your xp will come from the acorns and strawberries, but wildbloods are quite underrated and fruit and bush xp is nothing to laugh at. Replant bushes.

the%20zephyrus.gif

The%20Zephyrus.gif

Click (above) for my blog!!

runemcw,the%20zephyrus.gif

Tbh, Dusteh may not make it. I still have yet to see lvl 90 farming... :(

obviously he'll make it.. there's just no time limit on this "making it".. right? :)

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

I'm not Dusty, and as much as his level pwnz mine, I can sort of give some advice. Going full-on, you should only need a few days. I'd tell you to plant acorns, ranarrs, limpwurts, and strawberries. If you have the time, wildbloods, bananas, and cadavaberries will also add to your xp count. The majority of your xp will come from the acorns and strawberries, but wildbloods are quite underrated and fruit and bush xp is nothing to laugh at. Replant bushes.

What Zeph said :)

And shutup all you unbelievers! I've been partying all weekend so there was no time for this "Farming" skill. And I've decided not to buy any tree seeds until I get 92 Farming. So I've run through all my magic, yew, palm, and papaya seeds, so right now I'm planting Pineapple and Maple/Willow, which isn't exactly the fastest exp. Then again, I'm quite patient, so I can wait for 99 all I want. It isn't firemaking or something you can no life with the best equipment.

So in essence, SHUSH!

Wow look at that starting 20 farming... Very nice, you're a dedicated person!

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear