What is your most cherished item?

oreocookie987

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a tough question indeed... But here are some of my favourite items..

- Meeting Notes - An item you get from the Guant Dwarf-Quest. Just when I got to member's, the summer of 2005, I did many quests (I love Quests). Giant Dwarf was a Quest i particularly loved, and I still love today. I have still saved the meeting notes, and would never drop it from my bank!

- Bear Head - As a Quest freak I could never drop this wonderful bear head, obtained from Mountain Daughter, the Quest with the saddest story.

- Iban Staff - Although I never use the spell, I could never drop it.

- Zombie Head - The first holiday item I got, so it's quite precious to me!

Dragon drops: 22 legs, 12 skirts, 1 med, 1 spear

Magic 99 achieved 8.8.07

My santa hat. I'm relatively new to Runescape and have wanted one ever since I started playing. I finally managed to buy one when they dropped after contruction was released.

My quest related armour and weapons. Items that can only be obtained or purchased upon the completion of somewhat difficult, lengthy, or annoying quests. Legends cape, crystal bow, dragon scimitar, ancients staff, etc.

elle2nq7.jpg

my dds it wa the first i got and the last ive never lost it and there was a time i had a dds as my only weapon and most of the duels i had i won. and my rune plate its the same one i bought when i defeated elvarg i went to edgevill and i have 800 gp off so i sold a firestaff and got what i had wanted for ages a rune plate. (i look back and think "wat a noob")

trusty old dds (dds++)

Guthix prayerbook; I've wanted one of these since horror from the deep first came out. Got it a bit back after putting off the quest for too long. To top it off the pages were gifts from some good friends. I always have it wth me (out of the wilderness) if not equipted.

Comp Ogre Bow; Part of my skilling outfit. It was a gift from a friend before he quit, he may be returning soon though. Besides I can rock randoms with it.

Rangers boots; Another part of my skiller outfit. It was the first expensive gift I bought myself waaaay over a year ago when I turned 80 range. I still have the exact pair to this day.

Burnt Sharks; No idea why really. Started collecting them one day, almost have 8k of them currently.

34zljex.png

Huzzah.png

I have a few:

Dark Dagger: The dagger from the legend's quest. I liked it so I got 2. People often ask "Dude, what is that weapon?" and I usually reply "a Demonic Obsidian Dagger of Doom!"

Dragon Skirt: My first and, so far, only dragon drop.

Gilded kite: I always loved full gilded, but I could never be arsed to spend the money to get it, so my first and only piece so far from a clue.

BoneSack & RamSkull Helm: I got both thanks to a topic on Tip.it shortly after the quest was released. It seems the trick that used to work for getting both no longer works, kind of a rare item combination.

98% of teenagers have been drunk or around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels

hmguy2td.png

IFI head a rare item like mask set, party hat, Santa Hat( =P~ ) I'd cherish that, but I don't...

So it must be my YO-YO

YO-YO YO-YO YO-YO YO-YO YO-YO YO-YO YO-YO YO-YO YO-YO YO-YO YO-YO YO-YO YO-YO YO-YO YO-YO or my rubber chicken because they hawt

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png