Have you ever borrowed something from a good friend?

jpd2

And didnt run? Would you run and not give it back if it was a whip? Red mask? P hat? If you answered no to all these questions you are not a scammer noob!

People find this hard to believe but i have borrowed many things from my friend. I borrowed his whip and killed a few rock crabs and other things. I could have ran and got a free whip but i didnt because i think friends are more important then pixel shapes. Most recently i borrowed his Red Party Hat. Yes that right. An item worth 100 millions of gps. I could be rich enough to be set for my RS life but i gave it back like i said i would.

You dont have to believe me but its all true.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Thegreatgeno.png

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And didnt run? Would you run and not give it back if it was a whip? Red mask? P hat? If you answered no to all these questions you are not a scammer noob!

People find this hard to believe but i have borrowed many things from my friend. I borrowed his whip and killed a few rock crabs and other things. I could have ran and got a free whip but i didnt because i think friends are more important then pixel shapes. Most recently i borrowed his Red Party Hat. Yes that right. An item worth 100 millions of gps. I could be rich enough to be set for my RS life but i gave it back like i said i would.

You dont have to believe me but its all true.

Caskcade was letting people wear his dragon chain (I think it was him) I told my brother I had the chance to, and he should've and taken it. I was like, of course not thats stupid. He said why?! you'd be rich. I told him it was my friend and I couldnt do that to him. Not to mention I would ruin my name on the tip.it community.

I've worn all kinds of things from friends. Back in the day, I wore mates phats. They had less value then as they do now, but tehy were still the most exspensive item in the game

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

I borrow my friends D legs quite often and i sometimes borrow his green. Which i kept declining as a joke, then gave it him back about 4 seconds later. He hit me at school...

I trust him, he trusts me. I lent him 6m once, that's all i have at the moment..

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

I've worn like 100 mil in items. Red masks, santas, full dragon cavs. I let my friends wear my stuff.

It's called trust. I'd never run away with it.

Soultar let me borrow his black mask. Which got my slayer up. I guess people trust me, so i can trust them

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

I never borrow anything, I usually lend out stuff though.. So far my friends has borrowed: Dragon legs, med. square, whip, berzerker ring, archer ring, full guthans and a green mask.

Ive gotten everything back.

So yes.. If I borrowed something from a friend I would give it back. Treat others they way you want to be treated. :)

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

nope, i dont see any reason to borrow something unless its like an item for gather resources if you got hacked. Theres no reason to lend out rares as nobody has a good reason for needing it. I've never borrowed anything more then a rune pick and ive never lent out something that I expected to recieve back.

Does borrowing his account and bank pin count :lol:

he couldnt figure out a clue scroll puzzle, so i spent about 30 minutes on his account figureing it out. Then he told me his bank pin so i could finish the clue scroll.

i guess you call that trust.

you could get banned for that just to let you know... :ohnoes:

my brother let me borrow his whip... but if i didnt give it back he was going to tell our mom

Haha, that would have been a funny conversation

"Mum, Steve took my whip and won't give me it back!"

*sigh* "Give your brother his whip back.."

My best friend in RL has lent me loads of stuff on Rs, and vice versa.

I've never given something big to someone I don't know in RL, I don't trust little kids...

Yellow, purple phats, santas, blue mask, full infinity w/ mage book and master wand, all barrows, full d...Maybe something more..Not sure.. My reputation is good! ;)

EDIT:

Forgot Fury, many pots, whips (for fight caves, failed) and other stuff...gahh..

Profins.png

specty.png

Does borrowing his account and bank pin count :lol:

... so i spent about 30 minutes on his account figureing it out. Then he told me his bank pin so i could finish the clue scroll.

i guess you call that trust.

you could get banned for that just to let you know... :ohnoes:
are you serious???
On teh off-chasnce Jagex haven't already banned the pair of you, go re-read the rules - especially Rule 6

On a cheerier note! my son bought 100 ranaar seeds, gave me half to grow, & I returned the herbs when I'd done - but then maybe most of you could trust your parents like that :?:

RS1600.png