Have you ever borrowed something from a good friend?

jpd2

Does borrowing his account and bank pin count :lol:

he couldnt figure out a clue scroll puzzle, so i spent about 30 minutes on his account figureing it out. Then he told me his bank pin so i could finish the clue scroll.

i guess you call that trust.

you could get banned for that just to let you know... :ohnoes:

Admitting of breaking rule won't get banned.. If I'd say I macroed 100mil yews, I couldn't get banned... :D (I never did though >.> only 99 mils xD Jk :D )

Profins.png

specty.png

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never really been lent anything of great value.

I've let one of my low leveled (20something) friend wear some expensive stuff; black (t), black cav, obby cape, lava staff.

He logged off.

Just to scare me. tbh, I knew he was gonna come on. he's a cool guy.

boratto.jpg

A rl friend trusted me with a red mask, back when they were 20mish.. i gave it back, of course. And my best friend in rs that i don't know, trusted me with a d chain when we just got one from the kq ( \' ) i sold it and gave him half of it. ::'

my friend letted me wore his green phat when i was a newb but i couldnt take a pic of it cuz i didnt discover this site till then :XD:

my dad letted me borrow full veracs for kq trip and he gave me enough supplies for 20 runs! :shock:

and no to me my friends are worth more then just a bunch of pixels

Does borrowing his account and bank pin count :lol:

... so i spent about 30 minutes on his account figureing it out. Then he told me his bank pin so i could finish the clue scroll.

i guess you call that trust.

you could get banned for that just to let you know... :ohnoes:
are you serious???
On teh off-chasnce Jagex haven't already banned the pair of you, go re-read the rules - especially Rule 6

On a cheerier note! my son bought 100 ranaar seeds, gave me half to grow, & I returned the herbs when I'd done - but then maybe most of you could trust your parents like that :?:

its one thing trusting someone you know in real life, another trusting someone u only know online.

-.-

my uncle let me borrow his phat set and he said to keep it cuz he was quitting rs

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

i let a few frends use my whip, usually to make it fair on them in duel arena :P and my one frend always gives me money when i need it, and another lets me use his d baxe when we're training together for the spec. i never would run if someone let me use his/her stuff, but no one trusts me anyways :mrgreen: usually cuz they just met me

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

i barrowed 2 santas from 1 friend

barrowed a another from a friend

also

full guthans

fury

ahrims

whip

20 glories

15m

given it all back to

o and wearing my friends d legs and sq right now, ganna give back though

legends2.jpg

when i was a low lev character(50s), i let my brother borrow lots of stuff that didnt have much money value but was still alot to us. now that were hi levs we still share stuff. right now im wearing his d-shield until he finishes legends. i borrow his whip all the time.

also i give him pots and he gives me seeds and herbs. its really benificial to have someone you can trust enough to let them borrow mills worth of stuff.

ps.. he is my real brother so it isnt like i dont know the person.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

I have a few friends who have wanted me to try on something of theirs. I dislike borrowing things longer than a simple test wearing because I don't like being responsible for anything that might accidentally happen (lag, randoms, etc). I've 'borrowed' full infinity, a blue mask and a few other things. I've also lent out a few things before, usually to let friends get xp. I lent ~6M worth of mage longs to one friend to alch and a whip to another when they were quite a bit more expensive.

Frogmite's right though. Kinda sad when you can count the people you can really trust on one hand.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

Loads of people trust me now. (Mainly because I go on these forums)

I have held my friends Green Halloween mask. Another friends chain and robin set (see sig) Another friend's mud staff just to see what I looked like :D And also a friend's black mask to help me train slayer.

And of course I gave them back.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

My best friend borrowed me hes white hat for my hp 82 picture i missed miserably :XD: Gave it back ofcourse.Also ive borrowed full guthan,fury, 3 or 4 whips and some items worth less from my friends :thumbsup: I don't have any borrowed items on me anymore.Gave them all back. :wink:

attack_npc.png

Lol, I don't think I've ever borrowed anything from anyone. Lent out a few things, not borrowed :|.

The thing is, I HATE looking at my bank, and realizing that it's actually worth less than it appears. If I borrow 500k and spend it on something, no matter what I do, my bank is worth 500k less than it appears to. Same goes for most other items. That's why I hate borrowing :lol: .

I've got a pretty large group of friends in the SODB that could trade a Blue party hat around a circle without a second thought though :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.