Expect an Elemental Workshop III

Dalcyte

About the blood debate: I guess we should have a skin door and skin runes?

:notalk:

Lousy argument, considering there is no magical element of skin :roll:

However, we do have blood runes - and yes, the mind helm and shield element are related to the magic mind element, because the symbols are exactly alike. Not saying it is a definate, though, but a possibility you have to consider.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even my mom can fill in the blank "Mind, body, and ____"

And she is as dumb as a rock. :lol:

Getting your mind ripped out - 8 damage.

Getting your body torn apart - 80 damage.

Getting your soul embedded in a piece of metal - Priceless.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

mine is with Satan.... :twisted: (jk)

I hope ther will be a pt III, but it better be more of a challenge, because this was quite easy, even for me! And I use guides for like...erm...everything! :oops:

But this quest I could figure out ALLMOST completely by myself! I mean, I'm not really bright or anything, but at least they could have given us a high-level mind element to battle before charging the bar, or so...

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

There's only one other door down there and that's body. And jagex probably won't be releasing a 4th part to such a basic series, my guess is it will end at body. The Body shield will probably be like +11 or +12 magic defense. If they made anything past Body, it would start making the Mage's book (+15 mage def) pointless, and Infinity is like the dragon armor of the mages, so I doubt they will make anything to replace such a valuable piece of the set. But that's just my best guess, Jagex has thrown some curve balls in the past.

But here's another question to ponder, what color do you all think it will be? My guess is blue :D. For now though, I'm just enjoying the color-matching of Mind shield + Proselyte at Skeletal Wyverns :3>.

Nazgul.jpeg

I'm just enjoying the color-matching of Mind shield + Proselyte at Skeletal Wyverns :3>.

uh, early this morning the new mind elemental shield didnt protect against skeletal wyverns, my friend super majin tested it out and has a post on the official forums about it.

I'm just enjoying the color-matching of Mind shield + Proselyte at Skeletal Wyverns :3>.

uh, early this morning the new mind elemental shield didnt protect against skeletal wyverns, my friend super majin tested it out and has a post on the official forums about it.

Yes, but melee protect blocks the attack which the elemental shield protects against anyway, so the mage bonus from the shield is why I am using it, because in this setup, the only damage I receive is from the Wyverns' occasional magic spell. Don't worry bout me lol, I know my way around the Wyverns :).

Nazgul.jpeg

Even my mom can fill in the blank "Mind, body, and ____"

And she is as dumb as a rock. :lol:

Rofl, thats genius! :lol: =D>

My thought is - upstairs are air, water, earth, and fire. Downstairs are mind and body (locked). Part III will be body and beyond. So then there's still cosmic, chaos, nature, law, death, blood, and soul - possibly for future quests. I'm thinking since soul is the last one, the soul altar will be released there. It's not like it's gonna happen anytime soon

77yLQy8.png

That is so getting sigged.

On topic, Its gonna be inevitable that we are gonna get another quest in this series, just a case of when.

so, where is my soul? it some times itches and i no not where to scratch.

i bet you will need blood to give up for the body door, because blood is a major factor of your body, or so they told me in school

You just don't get it. You're being too literal. Did we have to deal with brain cells in the Mind update? Blood is going to be in the Myreque quest series.

Now, the elements earth, water, air, fire are already out. But did they have a tornado door? A tree door? A volcano door? No because that isn't the ELEMENT.

Can't wait till Part III :D We'll have elemental legs and body for sure :) nice catch with the Body door.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

so, where is my soul? it some times itches and i no not where to scratch.

i bet you will need blood to give up for the body door, because blood is a major factor of your body, or so they told me in school

You just don't get it. You're being too literal. Did we have to deal with brain cells in the Mind update? Blood is going to be in the Myreque quest series.

Now, the elements earth, water, air, fire are already out. But did they have a tornado door? A tree door? A volcano door? No because that isn't the ELEMENT.

thats whole last part was reduckulous

I think next part will be body items and maybe an sword =)

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->