October 2, 200620 yr Runecrafting and Magic FTW. I <3 Runecrafting - :3> and Magic :3> "The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."
October 2, 200620 yr id love to have an agility cape, especially if it helps me recharging run energy. ill be able to get the fletching cape and the quest cape easy enough, so those will be the first ones i get.
October 2, 200620 yr hmm being that im only 81 rangee its gonna take a while to get 2 lvl 99 but this is really pumping me to get that range lvl like im probably going to be at pc for about 2 years now 99/99 fming! 1850th to 99 firemaking 4,27,07
October 2, 200620 yr quest cape because i only ahve 4 unfinished quests :lol: Same here, I only have four quests left, and only three that I don't have requirements for. The last one I'm just too lazy to do. I'd also like to get 99 Rc. R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend
October 2, 200620 yr 99 strength...although I'm 88 atm on my rune pure, I'll probably have 99 before 2007 (my lvl 106 main is only 84 str lols) :3>
October 2, 200620 yr I really don't care which skill it is as long as the cape matches full drag and red and white phat. :wink:
October 3, 200620 yr i wonder what the smithing cape would be like... Nah, i want thieving or mage, those would look SWEET.
October 3, 200620 yr What would be fun to see is zez/nova/whoever else is maxed out just rapidly cycling through all of their capes =) Who cares if you wear a santa hat..... That's no achievment. Who cares if you can have 520M, if you have no friends, as well as no reason to play Runescape?
October 3, 200620 yr Give me that MAGIC CAPE!!!! God, if I find out that it adds more than +10 Mage I'm going to be pissed off that I don't have the best Mage bonus anymore -.- . [if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.] Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.
October 3, 200620 yr Author i want all capes. but not:slayer and farming. well getting capes for me will probally take a few years :XD: but i want alot magic cape maybe i would look magic then :D
October 3, 200620 yr lol am i the only one who would do almost everything to get the farming cape then :-s
October 3, 200620 yr The 99 Crafting or smithing cape would be nice \ RSN: Zammyftw ^^The girl that ruined music.
October 3, 200620 yr Mining and ranged since they are my highest lvl skills Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.
October 3, 200620 yr I want to see them first... Right now I could have quest cape or fletching cape after 1 more level.
October 3, 200620 yr Mabye we should start talking about which one we want when they are actually here...? (and we know what they look like, and what their stats are...) The only one I see myself ever getting is the quest one. If, that is, I ever bother to train my smithing to 65. I loathe smithing.
October 3, 200620 yr hopefully the quest one will only be available to people who;ve done all quests(even if it was at one point or another..) But I want.. FIREMAKING! I can't even remember how long ago I got it anymore, but I can't wait My first ever guide - for advanced farmers (~50+)http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=549364Now With Pictures!! - let me know what you think
October 3, 200620 yr A slayer cape would be great but the only cape im ever likely to get will be the quest cape.
October 4, 200620 yr i would tell you, but i am not gonna bother dreaming, because i will never manage to get one Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.
October 4, 200620 yr You know, I saw a suggestion for skill capes on the official forums, oh, a year ago .. This may be the first ever case of Jagex incorporating a player suggestion into the game. O_o My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.
October 4, 200620 yr The quest cape, just because it would be awesome seeing a level 84 wearing one. \ (158 QP atm) lol im cb 87 and have 179 qp \ i want firemaking, slayer or prayer cape tooo bad
October 4, 200620 yr The ones I want most are: -99 construction (getting close :)) -99 prayer (still a way to go) -99 crafting (again, a long way to go) -99 runecrafting (will get it eventually? :ohnoes:) - 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting - - 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming - - Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog
Create an account or sign in to comment