Where should I go to alch 6k bows?

lotus

I have just finished stringin 6k mage longs (woot 89 fletch) and now i gotta alch em. the problem is i dont know where to go. i want a fun place thats not dangerous and NOT CASTLE WARS. post ur places u alch and help me out :mrgreen:

lotusptwc8.jpg

Personally, I'd either:

Alch at Edgeville, world 99

OR

Throw a house party open to everybody, and alch in your house while they're partying

~Ian

i like ur idea about the house party but y edgy w99?

lotusptwc8.jpg

Personally, I'd either:

Alch at Edgeville, world 99

OR

Throw a house party open to everybody, and alch in your house while they're partying

~Ian

i like ur idea about the house party but y edgy w99?

A lot of TipIter's hang out there :D

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

anywhere with a bank

!bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

um, just wondering .. shouldn't this go in p2p general?... because of alching mage bows

anywho i'd go with 99 edge or maybe burrows? lol at the chest :wall: get to ask ppl what they got.. be cool lol

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

um, just wondering .. shouldn't this go in p2p general?... because of alching mage bows

anywho i'd go with 99 edge or maybe burrows? lol at the chest :wall: get to ask ppl what they got.. be cool lol

could always be yelled at by alching in Dharko's grave. supposedly inexperienced barrowers die there :-w :P

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

This was moved to Help and Advice since you are seeking advice. I personally alch on world 2 while using fire strike on that crazy guy under Yanille. CHEAP mage xp from the overpowered strikes and a nice load of sinister keys by the time you are done. Wear your best non-barrows melee armor since it is nearly impossible to miss him and he uses melee to attack. If you don't have the agility level it is worth training it for that spot.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

You could go for world 99 Edgeville, like Ian explained, a lot of Tip.iters hang out there, so you can have a nice chat.

World 18 edgeville, on the edge of the wilderness, nice to see all the fights happening.

Well, that's about all I can think of. :)

The optimal.

Alch at the ardy silver stall. Or really anything that respawns slowly near a bank.

But the idea about salarin the twisted and sinister keys is awesome. I'm doing that next time I've got a lot to alch.

There are 10 types of people in the world:

* Those who understand binary

* Those who don't

- - -

Greatest J Mod Quote Ever / My bug collection / Raise your agility! / What exactly is "Anti-scam"?

If you want to put the money you get from alching to work, do it at a busy bank. I personally hate W2, it's just TOO much, just find yourself a nice crowded bank of your choice. I personally like the one in Seers. Then, while alching, you might get some nice deals on that item you actually wanted to buy a long time ago.

I like the Salarin the Twisted idea too, though.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...