Do YOU have a RL nickname?

sjiskebab5

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copper <.< Why, is a longish story. First off my name Iis Brody Cooper so it makes sense :P. Anyway, in school we had to right this biography thing about someone you know (of course the teacher picked the partners...) The guy who had to do me decided he didn't like capitals so the computer didn't pick up it was a proper noun... Anyways he used spell check and it came up that it was spelt wrong so it changed to copper... Of course my teacher read it outloud so everyone calls me copper now... And that one guy calls me Peaches :? no idea why tho..

maxsig28nv.gif

Scarface- i fell off my bike and got a wicked cool scar on my face :D

MickeyQ- my last name is McQueen (yes, i am related to Deloria)

RubberMan- i'm double jointed and can bend my fingers all the way back so that they touch the back of my hand... and it doesn't hurt :shock:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

MickeyQ- my last name is McQueen (yes, i am related to Deloria)

*hug* He's my brother..

Don't forget Kitten calls you Little Dude ;)

oh yeah, i forgot about that lol

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Oh jeezus i have so many damn nicknames its not funny

One day i was called dopey because i was doped up on meds for some random hospital trip or another.

Basically name any of the seven dwarves and ive been called it

But my true nickname is Little Jon, based after my first name, Jon, but not really because im little (old nickname :P ). But because there was a guy named Jon at the gaming store i go to, so we called him Big John and me Little Jon. Oh and i can also do a MEAN Little Jon impression from Dave Chappelle show :o

YEAH!

When I was at school *yawn* (hehehe, go to school, it's good for you).

I was called cabbage patch kid (cabbage for short). The reason for this is because I used to have dimple's in my chubby cheeks and I have curly hair (I used to wear it in bunches). so if any of you know what a cabbage patch kid looks like, that's what I used to look like untill I was 15 (face only =/) hehehe. well there's my nick-name.

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

Guest TaDaraCampbell

By now I hope people understand my full name is Tad Darac Campbell (there's still some people on the forums that call me TaDara for some reason <.<).. so with my first name being only 3 letters, there isn't much people can do to it but make it larger, so I've been called Tadius, Thadius, TaDarac (my first and middle name put together), and Taddy Bear by my ex-girlfriend's mom. #-o so that's my first name.

I've been called chicken noodle, or just Campbell for my last name (Campbell).

I have a lot of nicknames actually, hehe. :lol:

First off, my name is Addo ( pronounced Add-o ) And my friend likes to call me Subtract-o so now everyone else does ... My second name is Add for short. Third is Sasquatch because well .. I'm a little bit hairy :oops:. Fourth is "Davids Cousin" because ... Yeah .. My cousin has a lot of friends and they just call me that. And I think that's it .. :anxious:

Imperial_120.png

My real life nickname is McQueen. Me and my friend are both named Ryan so my friends call us by our last name otherwise things get confusing lol. The girl I'm with just calls me Ryan but when my friend is around she uses a different tone of voice to say my name... A little.. sexier than when she talks to my friend..

And incase anyone cares, you now know my real name :P Feel free to call me by it, I don't mind ::'

y0 Ryan! Heh I just had to say it. ::'

My RL name is Adam and my nickname is Bo-man. Is what my sisters call me. :| With my friends it's usually just Adam. Upperclassmen call me by my last name. And one of my teachers calls me the ninja.

so I have a variety. :thumbsup:

rssiggeh1gw7.jpg

We aren't here to facilitate topics on how to get drunk without side-effects.

^^Haha^^