Most Crazy Thing You've Done At School?

My_Eggs

i was just wonder what crazy things people have done at school? mine just happened earlier.... i got to walk through the halls in nothing but my boxers :D i had just handed in my football pants and pads (i forgot to grab some shorts to change into) so i got to walk around in my boxers lol.... it was 7 pm so almost no one was there but my friends and coaches, though there was a gym full of girls that i got to walk past. lol i just smiled and waved to em 8-) (btw, my football team was undefeated this season!!!!)

discuss: crazy things done at school :D

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if university counts as school... but if so... I've done my fair share of "crazy" things. most of them seem to involve nudity... :P :D

-driving a half hour to the beach at 7am in the morning after staying up all night playing Zelda with friends... to go SKINNY DIPPING :P :D

- attending naked parties, complete with body paint

- Streaking on our main green while people practice fire-spinning at night

-Mudfighting in the moonlight after a big rainstorm

Etc. and similar situations :oops:

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

I'm not sure if university counts as school... but if so... I've done my fair share of "crazy" things. most of them seem to involve nudity... :P :D

-driving a half hour to the beach at 7am in the morning after staying up all night playing Zelda with friends... to go SKINNY DIPPING :P :D

- attending naked parties, complete with body paint

- Streaking on our main green while people practice fire-spinning at night

Etc. and similar situations :oops:

dang, i wish i had been there with you lol, that sounds like fun!

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Myself and three friends had a little too much sugar one lunchtime and decided to joust.

I kid you not.

Two of us hopped on to a couple of other friends piggyback style with lengths of timber in our hands, and charged from twenty metres. It was conducted rather well, with no injuries to ourselves or our impromptu mounts.

You should've seen the reactions from passersby. For the most part, we got away with it because it was our last week of school, ever.

Most crazy, and thinking back on it, a very stupid thing to do was myself and a friend snuck a alcoholic drink into economic class, and drunk it while sitting in the front row (to the side). We did that on several occasion until I realize how stupid it was and I did not want to take such a risk. I was probably 14/15. A couple of my friends continued doing it during the lunch hour.

We once had a vomitting contest.

We used to have dancing competitions during class. We would stand up and see how long we could silently dance before the teacher got onto us.

We stuffed a kid into the tuba in the band room.

I'll add some more when I can think of them. :P

3898000bYVcx.png

Thinking back to science class. I, and most of the class ended up making catapults out of raw chicken legs. (Skin the legs and pull on the tendons and you could get it to 'kick' or to close the 'claws'.

Quite quickly we worked out we could use the legs to flick stuff (eg raw chicken meat) around and started a small war. The teacher normally quite a strict guy was walking around the room offering advice on how to operate the leg-catapults better. Heaps of fun.

I fought a guy for a 1 dollar coin...

I got a bruise, he got a broken nose.

Teacher caught us though... Odd thing is, we didn't know what happened to the coin after that fight...

There was also this time I stole lab mice. They were soo fuzzy hehe.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Science room

Alchohol

Bunson Burner

Mouth

Inhale Air

Exhale extreamly fast through mouth.

That sounds really dangerous, dude. :shock:

it was like a table spoon of alcohol.. not that much :XD:

dang, i wish i had been there with you lol, that sounds like fun!

hehe, thanks :D

In terms of non-nudity incidents... let's see... some friends of mine and I painted a giant "Snakes on a Plane" banner and put it up over our main cafeteria last year, when the hype was big :D

Also, exploring our illegal underground tunnels.

Man... college = good times :D

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

Science room

Alchohol

Bunson Burner

Mouth

Inhale Air

Exhale extreamly fast through mouth.

That sounds really dangerous, dude. :shock:

it was like a table spoon of alcohol.. not that much :XD:

:P Heh. That's good.

3898000bYVcx.png

hmm.. i would have to think about this for a while.. there are too many *grins evily*... Ah, yes. this one seems lovely (lol): a couple of my guy friends were doing a science project, and they had 5 minutes to drink 10 FREEZING COLD bottles of water, so my other friend and i, took about 2 each, chugged them, and got brain freezes lol..we managed to finish them all though

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.

i was teasing my friend about him being a white belt (at age 15) and he slapped me when i was sitting down in the hall so i got up and punched him right in the nose, owned please?

one time i was late for math class (first period) and it was raining and i had to walk...and my hair was really really long like at my shoulders and it was soaked

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

We once had a vomitting contest.

We used to have dancing competitions during class. We would stand up and see how long we could silently dance before the teacher got onto us.

We stuffed a kid into the tuba in the band room.

I'll add some more when I can think of them. :P

:lol: . How small was this kid lol?

Hmm.. me? Nothing too crazy I guess :oops: :( .

One science thing I did involved blowing flour out of a funnel into a large bunsen burner to show how increasing the surface area of a reaction would speed it up. Needless to say there was a big plume of fire.

During my last year of High shcool I helped out in the Pep Rally and one of the events was a lip synching contest to see who could act better to a song. It just so happened the song they chose for me was Britney Spears "Hit me Baby One More Time" I'm not going into details but I'll just say this: I won....I'll leave the rest up to your imagination.

Zaataar.png

The craziest thing I've ever done was at swimming couple of days ago.

I got half dacked and my pants were around my knees and i was running and i stubbed my toe in the side of the pool and feel in and lost my shorts.

I then grabbed my shorts and hopped out and acted like nothing happened.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Playing cards during chemistry, french and math a few times. :lol:

When our chemistry teacher found out she threatened to cut our cards into one million pieces. :lol:

Myself and three friends had a little too much sugar one lunchtime and decided to joust.

I kid you not.

Two of us hopped on to a couple of other friends piggyback style with lengths of timber in our hands, and charged from twenty metres. It was conducted rather well, with no injuries to ourselves or our impromptu mounts.

You should've seen the reactions from passersby. For the most part, we got away with it because it was our last week of school, ever.

Oh yes umm we did that one lunchtime, last month in school, some guys in my class, Greg, James, Kieran, Mahlon, me, Matt, in fact most of the boys in my class and me (only girl lol) got on each other shoulders with bags of cherry pips LOL!!!! chucked them at each other whilst pushing others of backs!! I was on my friend Jake's back and he got hit with a cherry pip in the tooth and dropped me lol!!! each and got like 50 detentions which none of us turned up to...and then umm i dunno

i'M HYPER I DON'T KNOW WHY!!! WHAT TO DO IN HYPER SITUATION?!!?!??!"?!ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã" #'L23POIUY 40

Wel, i haven't done anything too crazy. Back in 6th grade we had an electricity unit. We used tin foil+batteries to light a small light. The teacher kept telling us not to stack up the batteries because it will shatter the bulb because it was so bright.. We did not 2, not 3, but 4 D-Batteries. It was pretty :lol: