Hi :D

Whip_U_Dead

(No idea where to post this, or if I should even post it but I'm bored and I feel like it >_>)

I'm Whip U Dead :)

Umm, I got bored and I'm new here (sorta, this is the first time in like.. months that I've been on here >_>) so.. I thought I'd make this post :D

Umm, I'm a pure. My favorite type of music is rock/metal (light metal, alternative rock). My least favorite is rap/hip-hop/pop. My favorite game is Final Fantasy 7 ;)

I like PKing :D and I hate the people that ruin it (1-itemers, people who teleport, people who pile jump, people who tag, etc.)

I like to use ">_>" a lot.

Hi \:D/

Oh and if my name is familiar to you, it may be because I was once at RuneVillage :D

Well... welcome to the Tip.it forums. Very few people tell that much about themselves except on rants on the off topic forums. Thanks. :XD:

Anyway, I like anyone who uses excessive smilies. Welcome again. :XD: :thumbsup:

vivi.jpg

Which FF Character Are You?

"The only tyrant i accept in this world is the still voice within." - Mahatma Gandhi

newscapere4.gif

(No idea where to post this, or if I should even post it but I'm bored and I feel like it >_>)

Umm, I got bored and I'm new here (sorta, this is the first time in like.. months that I've been on here >_>) so.. I thought I'd make this post :D

Umm, I'm a pure. My favorite type of music is rock/metal (light metal, alternative rock). My least favorite is rap/hip-hop/pop. My favorite game is Final Fantasy 7 ;)

I like PKing :D and I hate the people that ruin it (1-itemers, people who teleport, people who pile jump, people who tag, etc.)

Oh and if my name is familiar to you, it may be because I was once at RuneVillage :D

you forgot to say that pures ruin it

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Welcome to tipit. \'

Read the posting rules and you will always be welcome here and have lots of fun. ::'

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

you forgot to say that pures ruin it

Pures don't ruin it... they own it :thumbsup: \:D/

mage,galanoth132.gif

galanoth132.gif

F2P FOR LIFE!!!

Ruin it? I think the wilderness is there for everyone and people have different styles.

But as for Final Fantasy VII being your favorite game :thumbsup:

Crocodile hunter-Rest in Peace

"Theres NOT a country in the world that Bush would not get BOOO'd at ....even if Bush went to Antarctica the penguins would demonstrate."-Darknovae, NS Forum