has anyone else did this?

thompsonkool

well i use mozilla and i open these fourms in a new tab while i play runescape. well sometimes when i try to swich from the game window to these fourms i acedently hit the refresh button so it takes me back to the main page..well im just wondering if anyone else does it too b/c it is quite annoying

That hasn't happened to me before but I have backspaced out of the game before. That is so annoying. :wall:

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

well i use mozilla and i open these fourms in a new tab while i play runescape. well sometimes when i try to swich from the game window to these fourms i acedently hit the refresh button so it takes me back to the main page..well im just wondering if anyone else does it too b/c it is quite annoying
i actually do it alot, DO NOT LEND YOUR FRIENDS STUFF IF YOU DO IT ALOT! i did it once and he thought i scammed him. (just as warning..!)
I posted here.

ftw.

opening a new window is much easier.

Alt+tab is useful too, \'

Ctrl+tab on FireFox is the same as Alt+tab, but it cycles through tabs instead of windows. 8-)

ctrl almost every button on keyboard can do sometihng funny in fire fox :lol:

and ctrl shift tab is cycling trough your tabs the other way round i thought

just like alt shift tab on windows

Want to know whats really annoying... I dont know how this happens but somehow I click off-screen and when I try to type stuff and then I hit Backspace to delete what I typed it "automatically" does the Back button for me so it brings me back to the world selection page, I have done that hundreds of times, so annoying.

Training my pure!

dddog6.png

Well I use the Runescape windows client and sometimes when switching from the Runescape window to these forums my Runescape Client changes to the forum login screen.

I don't know if this has any relevance...

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

i hit the backspace alot, so i use the runescape officail client.

as its a completely seperate thing compared to opera etc, i don't backspace out accidently

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

This sounds awfully familiar.. I've died to dozens of randoms doing that. When I hear the sound of a random I just panic and drag my mouse to the tab really fast and it just refreshes the screen. I seriously hate when that happens :evil:

Nodding DuckRange: 71/80|Strenght:70/70 |Currently starting at members|

The RS client that jemathonical mentioned doesn't have a Refresh button; you have to right click off the RS map to refresh. Just a thought. It's in the Extra Files section of the RS site if you don't have it.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.